[Serious] Why do whites continue to import ethnics into their countries even though they clearly hate them?

terminal

terminal

Recruit
-
Nov 30, 2019
Whites were conquered by Jews long ago. We just aren't allowed to talk about it. Also Western Christians would worship Jews and Israel even if they ate dead babies. They get away with anything.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
Massive cope, just look at all the treaty-formed organizations which stand way above typical national governance filled to the brim with them. They bribe and guilt trip local politicans who then implement the BS. JFL if you lack the awareness to see this when it's staring you right in the face.
Ok I admit the treaties exist but that doesn't mean the politicians all have Jewish ancestry and background.

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
-
Sep 3, 2019
>Jews make up only 2 percent of the nation’s population, but have 34 representatives in Congress, or 6 percent of 535 lawmakers in both chambers
>This Congress has four more Jews than its predecessor, which had 30 Jewish members. But it’s far from the most Jewish Congress ever. That was the 1993 Congress, which boasted 51 Jews — nearly 10% of the total.

3-5 times more represented than the general population is massive. Imagine if the entire government was Mexican.
I never said they were the majority in the government, I only said they're overrepresented.

The media on the hand is easily majority jewish owned, that's not up for debate. The media holds a lot of power, probably more than the government.
Democracy is nothing but a dictatorship of the media corporations. Mass media are the real power behind the throne. The governments in democratic countries are just front men for the big business to hide behind (international banks, interests groups, NGOs, corporate magnates and the military-industrial complex). The quality of any government depends solely on the human quality of the men in charge and the decisions they make. Democracy, being entirely based on popularity rather than quality or merit will always favor clever liars, sociopaths, schemers and con men. It will always produce corruption, nepotism and decay. The honest men will never get elected because they either say unpleasant truths or the mass media will blacklist them in favor of their own pre-vetted candidates. In any election with more than a couple of hundreds of electors, the people will always have to rely on mass media to form their opinion on the candidates, because it's physically impossible to known such candidates personally and form any opinion about them on your own. It makes democracy effectively a dictatorship of the media bosses and with Jews so overrepresented in positions of power in various media corporations (and banks financing them) it's rather easy to figure out who really makes all the important decisions.

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
-
Aug 13, 2019
More white women fuck dogs and horses than ethnics
Just as White cucks will fuck anything with a hole, no matter how old, ugly or fat, White foids will fuck anything non-White, no matter how retarded, broke or low status.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Feb 16, 2019
Just as White cucks will fuck anything with a hole, no matter how old, ugly or fat, White foids will fuck anything non-White, no matter how retarded, broke or low status.
lmao you actually believe this? you think a ethnic 4'10 shitskin mogs a white normie?

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
White foids will fuck anything non-White, no matter how retarded, broke or low status.
Yeah right! I guess that's why curries and rice are on top of the dating market right?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Veteran
-
Sep 6, 2019
Some of the general population is against mass immigration, but many fully support it (numales, women, jews.) The elite doesn't care what the general population wants until it gets violent.
Even the liberals who support this - including numales, feminists and Jews only do so they can feel better about their own superiority while feigning equality and internationalism. These 'anti-racists' are the most closeted racist people.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Aug 16, 2018
White women need bluepilled non-whites to economically take advantage of and jews need cheap labor.
That's it

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Overlord
-
Jun 25, 2019
This is an off topic thread. Not related to inceldom.
dedsrs tbh
We live in a system where Marxist cultural theory mixes in with crony capitalism. The weakest link of communism was always the economic side of things. It just doesn't work hence why USSR is no longer with us and why pre-Xiaoping China was a shithole. Cultural Marxism married crony capitalism and both systems benefit greatly from this synthesis. Violent communist revolution failed to materialize in Western Europe, America, and Australia. So cultural Marxism was created to achieve communist government through cultural means. The goal is an endless series of revolutions and normalization. Every young generation is to revolt against the elder generation to reconstruct the prevalent culture to keep up with technology and changing social norms. The end goal is to keep changing history so no resistance can be formed against the power structure that already exists. The real power lies not in monetary wealth, but in the ability to tear human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing. If you want a picture of the future to come, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
Facts

Last edited:
wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
White normies have negative SMV in the West, they only have any value in African slums as they are perceived as wealthy betabuxx
Its a shame that sites like these attract negative IQ people like you.

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
-
Aug 13, 2019
Its a shame that sites like these attract negative IQ people like you.
Cry me a river, bro.
Sorry that reality doesn't fit your delusional copes :feelsokman:
White women need bluepilled non-whites to economically take advantage of and jews need cheap labor.
White foids compete in the virtue signalling Olympics. The more non-White cocks they suck, the higher they score

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Major
-
Oct 13, 2018
Because immigration benefits the elite, more workers into the market = lower wages
This basically. A migrant will do ur work at half the salary maybe even without benefits.

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
-
Aug 13, 2019
Whites are better looking, taller, stronger, wealthier, more successful, the list goes on.
That's a matter of taste I guess. But Whites have less success with White foids.
In my high school, around 80% of foids fucked the Blacks and Arabs who were drowning in pussy

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
But Whites have less success with White foids.
LOL maybe try venturing outside your school maybe. Most white women prefer other whites, they don't like ethnics. At least they certainly hate curries and rice.

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
-
Aug 13, 2019
Dude my high school was in a small town, it's even worse in big cities.
Walk around any European or State capital and you'll only see WWBM couples. The only race-matched couples are Asian tourists.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
Dude my high school was in a small town, it's even worse in big cities.
Walk around any European or State capital and you'll only see WWBM couples. The only race-matched couples are Asian tourists.
Pull up some statistics and you'll be disproved.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
Apr 15, 2018
They don't even have to be in the government. They just have to buy people in government. Brainlets think only direct power is real power
Exactly. I also forgot to mention large corporations in general. They're mostly Jewish owned.
media + corporations (indirect power) + overrepresentation in the actual government

These are facts and it's not something you can deny because you don't like what the implications are.

Toadman

Toadman

PERMAROTTER | TRUEST OF TRUECELS
-
May 13, 2019
Good for the economy

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Bernie Sanders 2020
-
Nov 11, 2017
Cheap labor.

Immigrants work very hard and for less.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Oct 4, 2019
A lot of whites are retards that love to get cucked by ethnics

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
-
Feb 10, 2019
They control all the media outlets that are propagating it and not to mention "no open borders for israel is a thing"
I won't blame the whole jewish popilation for that
Please ban this cuck.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Am I kawaii? Uguu~
-
Dec 25, 2019
You can tell who the real guys in charge are by how freely you're allowed to talk shit about them.