Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do whites rope more than blacks?

• Thread starter disgracefulsand
  • Start date
disgracefulsand

disgracefulsand

cancercel
-
Blacks and ethnics should have the highest rope rates since it’s over for us. But whites do. Hardly any blacks rope. They have the lowest rate.
Why is this? Life is shitter for ethnics in every way.
9A9E2A25 8548 4B74 AEB9 65A853D82BE1

1BD9B3D7 8323 49B5 98B9 300A9BCA9463

It’s over for native americancels.

I read somewhere that blacks usually have higher testosterone levels than whites and lack of that hormone is known to be linked with depression and suicide thoughts.

Blacks get shot before they can rope

I read somewhere that blacks usually have higher testosterone levels than whites and lack of that hormone is known to be linked with depression and suicide thoughts.
Thinking this. Also how they're raised to be more tough and whites are laid-back care less
however Asians commit suicide more in their countries

Suicide prevention force in US prisons makes it difficult for Blacks to rope.

Because suicide requires a degree of organisational ability and intelligence.

To elaborate on DDI, we should keep in mind that blacks might simply prefer to "suicide by cop" which might not get recognized as a suicide.

Or suicide by drug overdose, which might be viewed as accident rather than intentional.

Also: whites might have more empathy for worldwide human suffering and a higher moral conscience which makes them less able to tolerate suffering in the rest of the world.

Cliffs: Sentience
I would say "sapience". In GURPS terms, sentience is merely IQ 1 (even mice have it) whereas sapience is IQ 6+

GURPS gives it to gorillas/chimps though, but they're borderline and don't have a written language.

Then again: they do piggyback off ours, much like another group.

Becauase whiteys are pussies

Na joke,maybe becauase theyre. Less delusional ?

To elaborate on DDI, we should keep in mind that blacks might simply prefer to "suicide by cop" which might not get recognized as a suicide.

Or suicide by drug overdose, which might be viewed as accident rather than intentional.

Also: whites might have more empathy for worldwide human suffering and a higher moral conscience which makes them less able to tolerate suffering in the rest of the world.
Did you just call me DDI?

I'd say that it's because blacks traditionally tend to be more conservative, while whites tend to be more liberal

Inb4 racist comm-

Dammit nevermind

theyre too busy slaying jb pussy

Average black mogs whites in terms of dating because of bbc meme.

theyre too busy slaying jb pussy
When did we start saying "slaying pussy"?

I kinda want us to say "crushing pussy" like on South Park.

I guess most of those who go sui are divorce raped MGTOWs, trannies and soycucks.

May be whites tend to be cuckier and more faggy?

Specially if you compare them with blacks and other ethnics, they have very tender feefees, they get triggered, offended, etc. very easily, they are also emotionally very fragile and vulnerable. They cry when their whores cuck them. But ethnics beat the shit out of their women and leave.

Also, never saw a black/ethnic guy having a "panic attack". I laughed so hard that I shat in my pants when I first learned this word "panic attack".

I guess most of those who go sui are divorce raped MGTOWs, trannies and soycucks.

May be whites tend to be cuckier and more faggy?

Specially if you compare them with blacks and other ethnics, they have very tender feefees, they get triggered, offended, etc. very easily, they are also emotionally very fragile and vulnerable. They cry when their whores cuck them. But ethnics beat the shit out of their women and leave.

Also, never saw a black/ethnic guy having a "panic attack". I laughed so hard that I shat in my pants when I first learned this word "panic attack".
Yes true.
Ethnics don’t even believe in depression. If I said I had depression my family would just tell me to grow some balls.

Average black mogs whites in terms of dating because of bbc meme.
No way, avg white mogs avg black to oblivion and beyond
But they both mog ethnics.

Blacks and ethnics should have the highest rope rates since it’s over for us. But whites do. Hardly any blacks rope. They have the lowest rate.
Why is this? Life is shitter for ethnics in every way.
View attachment 175861
View attachment 175862
It’s over for native americancels.
The average black American IQ is 85 and the average white American IQ is 100. Higher IQ lends itself to more self awareness and hence a higher or even exaggerated sense of one's own flaws. This is why lower IQ people can seem more confident. They just don't have awareness of their own flaws. I read one study that said even poor black children tend to have higher self esteem than white children who are well off.

This is why a 17 y/o blonde Stacy who gets endless validation can think she is a fat pig when she is just curvaceous, while on the other hand, a 275 pound 40 year old black woman will squeeze into the tiniest booty shorts she possibly can in the summer time, wear a halter top with her stretch marked gut hanging out and think she is gods gift to all races of men everywhere. And if you ask her, she mogs 17 year old blonde Stacy to hell and back "dat white gurl beez skinny, I got sum meat on ma bones". She's too low IQ to even suspect that she has any flaws.

Where I used to live, you could see a 48 year old black homeless bum, drug and alcohol addicted, with tattered and dirty clothes, missing teeth, desperately needs a bath, scraggly dirty beard who has sky high confidence and think he can get any woman of any race of any age he wants, just like that. But what do you think his IQ is? He's hardly the sharpest knife in the drawer. All while a suburban Chad is sitting somewhere depressed, over exaggerating in his mind some minor flaw where the black homeless bum believes he's perfect.

I say that the IQ difference and ability to be aware of one's flaws lends itself to the suicide rate differences

Yes true.
Ethnics don’t even believe in depression. If I said I had depression my family would just tell me to grow some balls.

Exactly, if we say something like "I am feeling depressed" people will just laugh at us and will tell us to wear tampons.

Cliffs: Sentience
holy fuck brutal. whites are most sentient race on average in my experience. this is both a positive and negative. it makes them more likely to become woke but also more likely to rope

Exactly, if we say something like "I am feeling depressed" people will just laugh at us and will tell us to wear tampons.
I feel like your parents almost beat you or yelled at your for being depressed and having a dark skin color.

Because rope is used mostly by whites as a utility tool thing. Camping and tarps and whatnot. Blacks have no skill with ropes other than being hung for crimes in the far past. Blacks fear the rope. While whites are swingers.

Whites make swings and stuff out of rope. Whites also have more access to trees and ladders.

Time and races...

Whites have more of a "future sense" while blacks "live in the now."

Because whites had to prepare for cold winters. While blacks had a constant potential of easy foods.

So a white can see he has no future and ropes. But a black knows that hope might be around the next corner. The white knows there no hope beyond that corner. The black doesn't even consider anything beyond the corner.

Environmental adaptations.

Ymmv. Your mileage may vary.

Obviously. Incel blacks are superior to normie blacks. (And have a future sense.)
The average black American IQ is 85 and the average white American IQ is 100. Higher IQ lends itself to more self awareness and hence a higher or even exaggerated sense of one's own flaws. This is why lower IQ people can seem more confident. They just don't have awareness of their own flaws. I read one study that said even poor black children tend to have higher self esteem than white children who are well off.

This is why a 17 y/o blonde Stacy who gets endless validation can think she is a fat pig when she is just curvaceous, while on the other hand, a 275 pound 40 year old black woman will squeeze into the tiniest booty shorts she possibly can in the summer time, wear a halter top with her stretch marked gut hanging out and think she is gods gift to all races of men everywhere. And if you ask her, she mogs 17 year old blonde Stacy to hell and back "dat white gurl beez skinny, I got sum meat on ma bones". She's too low IQ to even suspect that she has any flaws.

Where I used to live, you could see a 48 year old black homeless bum, drug and alcohol addicted, with tattered and dirty clothes, missing teeth, desperately needs a bath, scraggly dirty beard who has sky high confidence and think he can get any woman of any race of any age he wants, just like that. But what do you think his IQ is? He's hardly the sharpest knife in the drawer. All while a suburban Chad is sitting somewhere depressed, over exaggerating in his mind some minor flaw where the black homeless bum believes he's perfect.

I say that the IQ difference and ability to be aware of one's flaws lends itself to the suicide rate differences
I concur! That and a sense of a hopeless future.

Because it's over for ugly whites too.
It's simply over if you are ugly so stop the race coping
full

white men tend to be blue pilled as fuck, so when they can no longer deny the obvious it they kill themselves

Because all the while we suffer we keep being harassed for all of our supposed “privilege”

I feel like your parents almost beat you or yelled at your for being depressed and having a dark skin color.

Lmao we get beaten by our parents every fucking day, not only that, we get beaten the shit out by our teachers in the curryland.

Getting beat up and beating others is ingrained in our culture. Violence among friends is also very common. We have a saying in curryland "Childhood buddies won't last if you never beat each other up".

We also have a thriving culture of mob lynching and street violence.

5e4ad7cc-76f6-11e9-933d-71f872cf659b_image_hires_104039.JPG
Indian-terrorism-Hindu-extremists-Genocide-of-Muslims-Kashmir-4.jpg

WTF you are talking about? Lmao.

I would say it boils down to how the two subspecies differ in their perception of time horizons. One is focused more on the future, the other more on the present. It's easier to cope when you live more in the present. Some fried chicken, purple drank and xbox go a long way to making a bad day good. But when you plan ahead several years, the weight of all of your future rejections, pain and suffering can become unbearable.

True.
Being low IQ seems better than being high IQ tbh.
holy fuck brutal. whites are most sentient race on average in my experience. this is both a positive and negative. it makes them more likely to become woke but also more likely to rope
Can you elaborate? I thought we are all equally sentient.

Because whitws usually have higher iq so they can see how bad things really are.

Lmao we get beaten by our parents every fucking day, not only that, we get beaten the shit out by our teachers in the curryland.

Getting beat up and beating others is ingrained in our culture. Violence among friends is also very common. We have a saying in curryland "Childhood buddies won't last if you never beat each other up".

I thought Indians were nice like those danm Disney movies :forcedsmile: but it seems like being here has shown me they’re full of self hate and poop in the streets.
I guess I was low Iq with my views on them.

Same for sandcels.
My parents used to beat me all the time, violence is part of our culture.

I thought Indians were nice like those danm Disney movies :forcedsmile: but it seems like being here has shown me they’re full of self hate and poop in the streets.
I guess I was low Iq with my views on them.

Lmao. You won't even survive a fucking week if you end up in the curryland. Have you ever seen a guy getting stabbed with machete in the broad daylight? I have seen it.

There are more blood than shit on the streets.

Be thankful that your gov can breast feed your tender feefees so that you can come and vent on incel forum white cuck boi.

White men are the most privileged group of people just after white women, you have no freaking idea, lol.
Same for sandcels.
My parents used to beat me all the time, violence is part of our culture.
Yep, I have seen it too.

Lmao. You won't even survive a fucking week if you end up in the curryland. Have you ever seen a guy getting stabbed with machete in the broad daylight? I have seen it.

Be thankful that your gov can breast feed your tender feefees so that you can come and vent on incel forum white cuck boi.

White men are the most privileged group of people just after white women, you have no freaking idea, lol.

Yep, I have seen it too.
its true. many white men have yet to visit third world slums. so they dont know how bad life can fruly be, thst ir cna be worse than inceldom

To be honest, sometimes I wish that white men would be violent and finally fight back against the bullshit in our own countries. But that will most likely never happen.

I will tell we what white men (people) do instead. They dance. Not even kidding. They are supposed to be rightwing people and yet they meet only to dance to folk music.

I'm not black but I never thought of suicide. I guess I'm high t.

To be honest, sometimes I wish that white men would be violent and finally fight back against the bullshit in our own countries.

I genuinely hope you guys will be able to do it some day.

Yep, I have seen it too.
I’m a mixedcel and y’all let the British whitemen manipulate y’all, truly terrible. Ngl getting stabbed with a machete is a messed up way to fucking go.

I genuinely hope you guys will be able to do it some day.

To be honest, I do not think it will happen, there mgiht be a chance but it is very low. It was not a joke when I said that rightwing men meet only to dance to some folk music. I mean, it is all nice and traditional but it will not change anything. People here think they can solve problems without using any kind of violence because violence is evil to them.

To be honest, I do not think it will happen, there mgiht be a chance but it is very low. It was not a joke when I said that rightwing men meet only to dance to some folk music. I mean, it is all nice and traditional but it will not change anything. People here think they can solve problems without using any kind of violence because violence is evil to them.
What about the Alt Right? They just dance and think violence isn't the answer?

What about the Alt Right? They just dance and think violence isn't the answer?

Yes, there is specifically a group for it. Rightwing men, even some females (they most likely are there with their boyfriends) are dancing to folk music.

Yes, there is specifically a group for it. Rightwing men, even some females (they most likely are there with their boyfriends) are dancing to folk music.
Wow, here I thought the Alt Right was a beacon of hope for Whites. Guess they're cucked just like everyone else. Really sad.

But IT tell you just be confident bro when it should be just be low IQ bro

Yep, I have seen it too.
How did you survive if you're 5'2?
But IT tell you just be confident bro when it should be just be low IQ bro
Being low IQ is legit. It also makes you more low inhib as well as high in confidence. They say the IQ range for criminality is between 75-90. Guess the IQ range for most sexual partners if you're male? Coincidence??

Because middle aged white men today grew up in a time where things made a bit more sense than they do today. They didn't have all this cancer running around, people hating the white race 24/7 no twatter. It's like being on a ship your entire life cruising fine until you hit an iceberg. And instead of jumping on a lifeboat you kill yourself so you don't have to witness the ship sink.
or maybe the lifeboat is suicide...