Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do woman hate second amendment so much ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
İnstead of learning self-defence or arming themselves, a woman just protest in the streets about why the government needs to put cameras,cops and believe every single rape victim.
When ı got almost beaten up ı bought a pepper spray and started hitting the gym (İts been going good so far, can lift heavy stuff more) instead of bitching about how no one came to protect me.

I tell you why they hate self defence laws and guns
BCS it can harm Chad
Think about it ;
- Woman love it when Chad treads on other males to assert dominance
- Weak man can't do shit bcs he is too strong
- Guns equalize people,a skinnycel becomes a threat
- With the risk of getting shot Chad cant mock subhumans
They are scared their Chad bf's cant mess with people anymore

Just like what Jackal from Far Cry 2 said
Guns are the greatest equalizers

Foids greatly benefit from the status quo
Armed low status men threaten the status quo

İnstead of learning self-defence or arming themselves, a woman just protest in the streets about why the government needs to put cameras,cops and believe every single rape victim.
When ı got almost beaten up ı bought a pepper spray and started hitting the gym (İts been going good so far, can lift heavy stuff more) instead of bitching about how no one came to protect me.

BCS it can harm Chad
Think about it ;

Guns are a cheater's way of establishing dominance. They would rather men use nothing but their bodies to establish dominance, because their biology is wired to be attracted to this more.

BCS it can harm Chad
Think about it ;

Guns are a cheater's way of establishing dominance. They would rather men use nothing but their bodies to establish dominance, because their biology is wired to be attracted to this more.

BCS it can harm Chad
Think about it ;

BCS it can harm Chad
Think about it ;

BCS it can harm Chad
Think about it ;

BCS it can harm Chad
Think about it ;

Last edited:

Based. Have thematized that in a thread too. Extemely good observation.

Except Chad is not necessarily the strongest. Pretty much any incel can get strong enough and learn to fight well enough to be able to beat up most Chads.
I think it's more that guns give individuals much power relative to the collective, and foids are social creatures completely embedded and invested in society. They don't want outcasts having power to resist the collective, not just Chad specifically but also white knights and law enforcement.

Because firearms are a great equalizer and a possible way to end the NWO which women are in favor of.

BCS it can harm Chad
Think about it ;

Guns have too much recoil for them.

Women are the less aggressive sex, and they're also more conforming and dependent. As a result, they don't understand why the Second Amendment is so important for countering the state when it oversteps, or in order to protect oneself from criminals or other hostile actors when the cops can't come in time, which is often the case. Additionally, being more dependent on welfare, they on average get money forcibly transferred to them from working men, by the government, so they have an interest in securing the government's power as much as possible.

They don’t like the idea of an incel killing a chad

Chad/normgroids can't kill manlets easily if they are packing heat. Imagine if saint bagencel had a gun

Disarm and subdue.
Also unattractive males look like mass shooters to them, so naturally they want to protect themselves. :feelsthink:

BCS it can harm Chad
Think about it ;

NO SHIT. women see guns as a cowardly tool the weak use to defend themselves against the genetically superior.

Haha womens brains go splat(in gta 4:the ballad of gay tony)

BCS it can harm Chad
Think about it ;

Becausr guns are the only thing that allow subhumans to defend themselves and to go ER. The funny thing is that whores think that if they ban guns they'll stop people going ER. The truth is subhumans are very enterprising people who will find a way around it by resorting to simpler methods: knife attacks, trucks of peace, vans like Saint Minassian.
I was forced to surrender my rifle when new state laws came into effect recently. Jfl it was passed as helping to reduce mass shootings but the truth is their gun control is absolute shit. Most attacks are carried out using legally acquired firearms. St Brevik. St Rodger. St Tarrant. Regular rifles and handguns that are legally acquired.
If someone wants a firearm they can get one so fucking easily.
And that is what pisses off women. No amount of red flag laws, no amount of gun legislation, no amount of magazine capacity restrictions will prevent attacks. Attacks will happen and government is almost powerless to stop them.

Female cops seem to have no qualms with exercising their 2nd amendment rights though eh.