Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why do women always cover their mouth

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When they get surprised, or excited or whatever they always are like “omg!” and cover their mouth like so. Is it because something important is happening and they need to make sure not to be sucking dick for 2 seconds?

When they get surprised, or excited or whatever they always are like “omg!” and cover their mouth like so. Is it because something important is happening and they need to make sure not to be sucking dick for 2 seconds?

View attachment 414306
They don't think you deserve to see their facial expression. If they want to laugh at you outright though they won't cover their mouth.

We do it too, but with one hand though.

perhaps they aren't comfortable with showing their true opinions expressed through their facials since they are so used to lying.
or they don't want to attract unwanted attention from subhuman males when their mouth widens.

normies would argue that it's just a form of politeness similar to when you yawn but i have doubts. that could only with certainty be said for males since they are the only ones for whom social conventions apply to. women are wholly sexual beings, their entire life circles around nothing but sexuality and relationships are but an extension of that.

so i'd assume since their entire social outward image is a lie that when something takes them by surprise they have to react in order to hide their real character from showing. in other words an attempt to hide body language with body language.

0c90e1efc9e4aa17b8e2a1ab014f70c9.png

:feelsYall:

Last edited:
They don't think you deserve to see their facial expression. If they want to laugh at you outright though they won't cover their mouth.
They are so unaware of the reality they actually live in, the mechanics underlying literally every situation, everything is a huge surprise because they cant predict shit, everything is a huge surprise as they have no fucking idea what is going to happen, its like an ape watching the northern lights.

Some kind of evolutionary defensive posture to protect the face or something.

i cover my mouth like this too, if im eating in front of others i do it too, could be wrong about others but i just do it to be considerate

I cover my mouth like this too, if im eating in front of others i do it too,
As do I but i don't think that's what he was talking about.

I almost never see a foid do this irl. If I had to guess why someone would do this though, maybe because they have bad teeth.

I heard it's something liars commonly do.

perhaps they aren't comfortable with showing their true opinions expressed through their facials since they are so used to lying.
or they don't want to attract unwanted attention from subhuman males when their mouth widens.

normies would argue that it's just a form of politeness similar to when you yawn but i have doubts. that could only with certainty be said for males since they are the only ones for whom social conventions apply to. women are wholly sexual beings, their entire life circles around nothing but sexuality and relationships are but an extension of that.

so i'd assume since their entire social outward image is a lie that when something takes them by surprise they have to react in order to hide their real character from showing. in other words an attempt to hide body language with body language.

0c90e1efc9e4aa17b8e2a1ab014f70c9.png

:feelsYall:
Very night IQ
I almost never see a foid do this irl. If I had to guess why someone would do this though, maybe because they have bad teeth.
Of course you never seen it because a foid has never been happy with you in the vicinity. They do it when they are gitty at something for example when Chad proposes to them.

It's their own subconscious telling them they should shut the fuck up.