Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women brag about their sexual exploits?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Do they not realize how easy they have it? It's like bragging about beating the tutorial version of a game. how tf you gonna brag about sex when all you have to do to get it is literally send one text? I mean, these people are ridiculous. They wear 'hoe phase" as a badge of honor. I mean, congrats on being a herpes infested diseased cum-bucket who is no longer capable of forming intimacy, and now a bunch of strange men have naked pics and vids of you. Congrats I guess

because they're retarded

because they know they're nothing without sexual market value

as if they could brag about anything else

It's the degenerate soyciety and their fucking simps saying shit like You go girl :soy:

Sex is their whole identity. It's sorta like normies telling you how many shots of yeager they had last night. It's all they got.
They always inflate their achievements in general and by being a slut they think they are standing up against an oppressive system.
they also have nothing else to talk about and flaunt their freedom to be a slut like ''look at me i am degenerate and no one will stop me''
Yep just look at any foid stand-up or podcast. Literally all they have to discuss is fucking and securing a chad. At least men have actual interests.

Course it may be us coping since we can't get sex as easily. Maybe if we did that's all we'd talk about too.

It's literally the only thing they are good at, and giving birth.
Considering how medicalized it is today, I would say not even that :feelsjuice:

They dont actually know that literally every girl even a deformed girl could do the exact same.
Sex is their whole identity. It's sorta like normies telling you how many shots of yeager they had last night. It's all they got.

Yep just look at any foid stand-up or podcast. Literally all they have to discuss is fucking and securing a chad. At least men have actual interests.

Course it may be us coping since we can't get sex as easily. Maybe if we did that's all we'd talk about too.
Nah because guys who are chad slayers dont care because theyve always had such attention and shit from ugly to hot their whole lives where as sub 8 foids dont really get any irl attention from GL men and will sleep w such as bragging rights to some stacey to try and convince herself shes hot

Last edited:
for the same reason Chads do

Even for chads it takes *some* effort. they're still men and that's something they can have over other men.
Chads dont brag. Those guys arent chads. Real chads see ALL women as easy so theres nothing to brag about. He Will just say some bs about confidence is what makes women approach him lmao

I like it better then they like to put down guys who cant get any as if they could do any better as a guy

Because they see it as an accomplishment. they like to think of themselves as "powerful kweens" who overcame so much, yet most have never faced real adversity or struggle in there lifetime

because they know they're nothing without sexual market value
deep down, at the core of their psyche, they really do know that.

They are trying to normalize it but once they settle down they hope and pray her "I was just discovering myself" phase won't leak cause only a cuck would accept it

:feelsstudy:
I can't find a single reason other than just being blatant whores.

The most disgusting looking freak can find a relatively average guy.

Because they see it as an accomplishment. they like to think of themselves as "powerful kweens" who overcame so much, yet most have never faced real adversity or struggle in there lifetime

Because pussy is wet... Like water.