Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women do this?

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★

I've found these types of comments time and time again on IT...
Women always saying short guys are not discriminated against for their height, how they would totally date one, etc.
But they never do. And the ones that claim to have done so you'll notice they always mention they're not together anymore, and they're now with someone taller, way taller, because the tall dude obviously has the "better personality teehee!".
Why can't these women just be honest about their standards boyos?
Why do they have to be such lying, deceiving snakes?
haha
:cryfeels:
At least tinder whores are honest about this shit.

can't sound shallow boyo also would destroy their worldview/cope if looks mattered

Because women are retarded and think words matter more than actions.

Not dating manlets is less "offensive", let's say, than saying you wouldn't date a manlet at all.

Same thing with race. You can have 50 sexual partners through your life, all of them white, but it isn't very socially acceptable to say "I only want to date whites".

>m-m-mmuh height

I’ve seen many people on IT who claim that that are dating men who range from 5’1-5’8. I assume they’re lying most of the time but 5’7+ is somewhat believable

They want you to go insane from all the gaslighting.

Meme Gender
Clown World
"I'm not like all the other girls."

Foids are pathological liars.

They try to manipulate men to be their cucks by giving them false hope.

Btw I have very short friends with a good-looking face who get laid without too many problems while I'm kv at 26 years old due to my ugly face, even if I'm 6'1 (and I'm quite tall for my region).

‘Personality’. There has to be more to it. I feel there is some truth being severed out.

They do this in order to not be seen as shallow

stupid bitch would never go for a 5'4 guy EVER, typical virtue signaling cunt

Whenever they say that they are lying. I see those types of comments sometimes and it pisses me off. “I wOuLd dAtE sOmEoNe wHo iS 5’6 eVeN tHoUgH mY bOyFrIeNd iS 6’2 TeeHee”

Meme gender.
That post reads like something someone would post here for giggles

Btw I have very short friends with a good-looking face who get laid without too many problems while I'm kv at 26 years old due to my ugly face, even if I'm 6'1 (and I'm quite tall for my region).

Yeah, it really is a combination of factors. But nuance doesn’t seem to be accepted or acknowledged here.

That's such an idiotic statement.