Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do women Dress Up to seem more intelligent? ♂ If you read this and you havent replied - ♂YOU ARE GAY♂

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
My sister lives with me in my house so I can also second this. Fuck it easy money every month and its not like I haven't lived with my sister before either. But anyways yeah she's fucking disgusting. Her friend stayed in the extra bedroom for maybe 3 months while she was moving back to the area and trying to find a place and holy fuck I went in there once and they're fucking gross, never went back in there again until she moved out. Like shit is just thrown everywhere and they have no respect for anything.
this guy knows.
I have 3 sisters, ive seen it all.
and ive seen exactely the same shit at other peoples houses.

womens rooms look like a hoarders episode. empty chips bags on the ground, left over food, dirty clothes and tissue paper etc...
i actually have a photo of my little sisters room that I posted here on the forum months ago, look:

IMG 20190126 121752

thanks for letting me postmaxx

this guy knows.

womens rooms look like a hoarders episode. empty chips bags on the ground, left over food, dirty clothes and tissue paper etc...
i actually have a photo of my little sisters room that I posted here on the forum months ago, look:

View attachment 351890
Yeah no shit that picture is about what it looked like when I went into that extra room my sister's friend was staying in. Empty plates and glasses and shit just everywhere on the floor meanwhile clothes are just everywhere on the floor like that thrown around everywhere and you can barely see the floor.

Yeah no shit that picture is about what it looked like when I went into that extra room my sister's friend was staying in. Empty plates and glasses and shit just everywhere on the floor meanwhile clothes are just everywhere on the floor like that thrown around everywhere and you can barely see the floor.
fucking disgusting.
How can they live like this? Jesus, just imagine the cockroaches and other vermin in that garbage :worryfeels:
Even dogs learn not to shit where they eat.
women are less human than cattle.

JFL at “cum container”

you have my vote for president

this guy knows.

View attachment 351890
I'm not gay.
Bump.

this guy knows.

View attachment 351890
:shock::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Dn rd, but mirin high-effort thread

Wouldn't it make sense to DECREASE the sex-appeal to seem more professional? Like wearing no fake-up, no revealing blouses/dresses/heels/stockings etc...? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Lets reverse the Genders here.

wiga0fsqors11.png

Imagine a guy had an important appointment.
Instead of just getting a haircut and a good suit, he fucking starts taking roids, works out, puts a sock in his pants, padding in his sleeves to simulate muscles...
Of course and this exposes that a lot of respected women are voluntarily femcels

You can't just get all of it, society always expects things of you, this is why I hate fame so much cause random people keep commenting about things they don't know

When a cum container tries to seem more "mature" and professional, she goes to great lengths to INCREASE her SMV by wearing jew-rocks on their neck, heeled stompers on her feet, fuck-my-skin-up on her face etc...
Wouldn't it make sense to DECREASE the sex-appeal to seem more professional? Like wearing no fake-up, no revealing blouses/dresses/heels/stockings etc...? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Lets reverse the Genders here.

wiga0fsqors11.png

Imagine a guy had an important appointment.
Instead of just getting a haircut and a good suit, he fucking starts taking roids, works out, puts a sock in his pants, padding in his sleeves to simulate muscles...

View attachment 351644

These are the little differences that we have to keep in mind because they are easily overlooked but reveal a lot about foids.

Like I said earlier in another thread - there is no successful woman that doesnt know the sting of carpet on her kneecaps.
This is mainstream now btw:
8ea6a4342d80c4e7d536a15f1e225b72.1000x563x1.png

- "bad guy" by Billie Eilish (2019). The picture is from the music video.

Any woman that has status or a high paying job is a cum vacuum, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.
Anything above a low-paying or part-time job = CUM SLUT

always remember:

HIGH STATUS = PUSSY NEVER ON HIATUS - unlike Miura. WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU NIGGERFAGGOT!?

1ae44c1fd3a090b7b61330bc48240a09821a8b58_hq.jpg

ALL women are is their SMV, Its the full extend of their power.
This is another thing people often confuse - WOMEN ARE MORE SEXUAL THAN MEN - yes, their SEX DRIVE is lower but their entire life is based on SMV.
Everything is viewed through the lense of looks and SMV by them. They are masters at the relationship game and the ultimate goal of all female-male relationships is SEX.
They are the embodiment of living-breathing SEX.
Its ALL they are Folks.

Sex=Power

There was this Albanian slut in my class in 8th grade. She was 15 and aleady had a child. It was supposed to be a secret but one foid teacher fucked up and loudly said to her "OH youre the one with the child right?!" JFL, probably on purpose, you know how women are lol. So this Albanian 4/10 activated her mom. The mom then came to school and talked to the teacher.
Point being, the Albanian foid described how her mom dressed up, put on her best clothes, the most expensive jew-gems etc...before arguing with the teacher.

Think about this. This is how women view the world, she tried to increase her SMV to have an advantage in a VERBAL CONFRONTATION.

Imagine Plato, Seneca or Jesus trying to make a more convincing argument by getting fillers and putting a sock in their pants...

A few months back there was this user called Rassimov. He got banned because he made a thread about this but the "IQ" on this forum was so astronomical at the time that they still banned him.
He basically said that women think of sex when they see ugly men, which is true, if you follow what I wrote above.

Sex=Power for women. They dont even care about owning money or status symbols that much, they only care about increasing their own SMV.
And this being as it is, they look at low SMV males like Rich People look at poor people - through the lense of their primary source of power, their defining element.
Which is sex.

So @Rassimov was right and you are all gay TFU
tenor.gif

TL;DR:

Bottom line for people that cant read anything besides Sanskrit and Cuneiform:

DO NOT SUPPORT WOMEN
EVER
DO NOT TAKE FAVORS FROM WOMEN
EVER
IF THEY DONT COME TO YOU, DONT COME TO THEM

IF THEY ARE NICE TO YOU FOR NO REASON - WALK AWAY, THEY ARE TRYING TO EXPLOIT YOU

IF YOU SEE A WOMAN LIFTING HEAVY AND STRUGGLING - JERK OFF FOR IT IS GLORIOUS

(and they fake it anyways most of the time, keyword: "female hypo-agency".
Saw this at my job yesterday, foid making a big whoof, puffing and grunting while trying to lift a box. But nobody got up to do it for her.
So she just picked it up UNDER ONE ARM and walked out like it was nothing.
JUST LOL bitch really wanted me to believe that she never did any hard labour before even tho she is russian JFL.
Fuck you cunt, hope your back hurts :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:)
high iq, bookmarking this thread. reminds me of something houellebecq says. in our world there is a masculine system based on domination and fear. and a feminine system based on seduction and sex. that's it.

so they can cope and try to act like they are not retarded