Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do women Dress Up to seem more intelligent? ♂ If you read this and you havent replied - ♂YOU ARE GAY♂

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
When a cum container tries to seem more "mature" and professional, she goes to great lengths to INCREASE her SMV by wearing jew-rocks on their neck, heeled stompers on her feet, fuck-my-skin-up on her face etc...
Wouldn't it make sense to DECREASE the sex-appeal to seem more professional? Like wearing no fake-up, no revealing blouses/dresses/heels/stockings etc...? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Lets reverse the Genders here.

wiga0fsqors11.png

Imagine a guy had an important appointment.
Instead of just getting a haircut and a good suit, he fucking starts taking roids, works out, puts a sock in his pants, padding in his sleeves to simulate muscles...

AK34h

15% Of Women Have Slept With Their Bosses -- And 37% Of Them Got Promoted For It.
We then asked respondents if (at any point in their career) they knew of a colleague who had slept with the boss. A whopping 58 percent said “yes.”
Also 40 percent of employees admitted they’d been attracted to their manager or other superior at some point over the course of their career – but hadn’t acted on it.
Around 50 percent said their boss invited them to hang out outside of work.
Survey: 10% of workers say they slept with a boss for more vacation/sick days

These are the little differences that we have to keep in mind because they are easily overlooked but reveal a lot about foids.

Like I said earlier in another thread - there is no successful woman that doesnt know the sting of carpet on her kneecaps.
This is mainstream now btw:
8ea6a4342d80c4e7d536a15f1e225b72.1000x563x1.png

Bruises on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please
I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical
- "bad guy" by Billie Eilish (2019). The picture is from the music video.

Any woman that has status or a high paying job is a cum vacuum, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.
Anything above a low-paying or part-time job = CUM SLUT

always remember:

HIGH STATUS = PUSSY NEVER ON HIATUS - unlike Miura. WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU NIGGERFAGGOT!?

1ae44c1fd3a090b7b61330bc48240a09821a8b58_hq.jpg

ALL women are is their SMV, Its the full extend of their power.
This is another thing people often confuse - WOMEN ARE MORE SEXUAL THAN MEN - yes, their SEX DRIVE is lower but their entire life is based on SMV.
Everything is viewed through the lense of looks and SMV by them. They are masters at the relationship game and the ultimate goal of all female-male relationships is SEX.
They are the embodiment of living-breathing SEX.
Its ALL they are Folks.

Sex=Power

There was this Albanian slut in my class in 8th grade. She was 15 and aleady had a child. It was supposed to be a secret but one foid teacher fucked up and loudly said to her "OH youre the one with the child right?!" JFL, probably on purpose, you know how women are lol. So this Albanian 4/10 activated her mom. The mom then came to school and talked to the teacher.
Point being, the Albanian foid described how her mom dressed up, put on her best clothes, the most expensive jew-gems etc...before arguing with the teacher.

Think about this. This is how women view the world, she tried to increase her SMV to have an advantage in a VERBAL CONFRONTATION.

Imagine Plato, Seneca or Jesus trying to make a more convincing argument by getting fillers and putting a sock in their pants...

A few months back there was this user called Rassimov. He got banned because he made a thread about this but the "IQ" on this forum was so astronomical at the time that they still banned him.
He basically said that women think of sex when they see ugly men, which is true, if you follow what I wrote above.

Sex=Power for women. They dont even care about owning money or status symbols that much, they only care about increasing their own SMV.
And this being as it is, they look at low SMV males like Rich People look at poor people - through the lense of their primary source of power, their defining element.
Which is sex.

So @Rassimov was right and you are all gay TFU
tenor.gif

TL;DR:

Bottom line for people that cant read anything besides Sanskrit and Cuneiform:

DO NOT SUPPORT WOMEN
EVER
DO NOT TAKE FAVORS FROM WOMEN
EVER
IF THEY DONT COME TO YOU, DONT COME TO THEM

IF THEY ARE NICE TO YOU FOR NO REASON - WALK AWAY, THEY ARE TRYING TO EXPLOIT YOU

IF YOU SEE A WOMAN LIFTING HEAVY AND STRUGGLING - JERK OFF FOR IT IS GLORIOUS

(and they fake it anyways most of the time, keyword: "female hypo-agency".
Saw this at my job yesterday, foid making a big whoof, puffing and grunting while trying to lift a box. But nobody got up to do it for her.
So she just picked it up UNDER ONE ARM and walked out like it was nothing.
JUST LOL bitch really wanted me to believe that she never did any hard labour before even tho she is russian JFL.
Fuck you cunt, hope your back hurts :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:)

Last edited:
Btural and high IQ AF.

brootal, new stats that I haven't seen

how the fuck do u take a foids opinion seriously when at the end of the day the whore is getting dominated and humiliated by chads.

how the fuck do u take a foids opinion seriously when at the end of the day the whore is getting dominated and humiliated by chads.
90E28198 2D81 4616 B616 59A8698A01FB

“he will grow in attractiveness by being consistent and able to meet your needs”:feelskek: that’s how bruv. It’s what ya can do for them only let women go to ya like OP said so it’s can be genuine

Last edited:
Based.

This reminds me of that quote attributed to Oscar Wilde (even if it might not be his):
Everything is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.

this is true and can easily been seen as long you are not a bluepilled madman.Women are well knowing for not being good at anything.They are less intelligent then man(just look at geniuses,writers,philosophers,artists,coders,astronomers etc etc),they are less "artistically" inclined(look at art,movie directors and all the technical aspects of movie making,apart from singing women haven't done anything in music whilst man have done everything that there is to do in music and succeeded extremely well in every facet of music,painting, etc etc etc).

DUD WHO CARES THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND GENIUSES AND THEIR CREATIONS

women are physically weaker then man,they are even weaker when they get impregnated.even though they can do simple activities like cooking and cleaning they often suck at both. Seriously most foids couldn't clean a house to save their lives(there is a reason why you often seen in reddit cuck husbands talking about cleaning the house,and they are also often shit at cooking because they either simply don't understand what you are saying,or they simply do not give a flying fuck about it(women aren't retarded so it's definetely the later,eitherway just look at all the top chefs and their teams and you will hardly find women.)

So if we remove them from complicated tasks,and we also remove them from simple tasks (we remove them because they suck at all of them),then what the fuck can they even do?

the true reason is that women are only still in society because of their SMV.sure there are a few outliers,but most absolutely suck at anything that isn't centered on their smv.Women are so fucking useless considered apart from their smv,that you have to be deluded to think males would just let billions of women suck off their resources like it's nothing for absolutely 0 reason.

A females worth is her pussy and nothing more.

BUT DuD DOESN'T BEING MORALLY RIGHT COUNT?

Obviously it does,but you are deluded to think the human race gives a flying fuck about one another.the human race killed god.The human race started millions of wars,so some sack of shit could look upon 10 mansions instead of one.

If women didn't have their high smv they would have already been killed millions of years ago.Most degenerates don't even want kids,so you are coping if you think women would remain around just for child bearing.

View attachment 351649

“he will grow in attractiveness by being consistent and able to meet your needs”:feelskek: that’s how bruv. It’s what ya can do for them only let women go to ya like OP said so it’s can be genuine

This is important and bears repeating.
Think about this.
The women that give you shit at your job, could be boss, superiors etc...
just hours before, they begged some Rando dude to choke them, they swallowed his cum, they got slapped in the face by him and enjoyed it...
some of them got pissed on, some of them probably did anal...

and yet they are here now, acting all high and mighty...

These hands they shake had cum on them mere hours ago...
And remember, studies have now shown that the majority of women dont shower on a regular basis.

btw even before showers, our ancestors would wash their entire body with soap and fresh water everyday.
They used sponges, rags and a bowl with water.
They even had a special bowl for pussy washing:

Boilly_La_Toilette_intime_ou_la_Rose_effeuill%C3%A9e.jpg

21 century women are filthier than women 300 years ago, let that sink in.

I dont want to touch or get even near women anymore, they are walking disease incubators, just look at the INSANE rise in STDS.
1 THIRD of the world population now has HPV, and this is just ONE number.
Look up stats for the clap and other STDs...
/Thread
this is true and can easily been seen as long you are not a bluepilled madman.Women are well knowing for not being good at anything.They are less intelligent then man(just look at geniuses,writers,philosophers,artists,coders,astronomers etc etc),they are less "artistically" inclined(look at art,movie directors and all the technical aspects of movie making,apart from singing women haven't done anything in music whilst man have done everything that there is to do in music and succeeded extremely well in every facet of music,painting, etc etc etc).

DUD WHO CARES THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND GENIUSES AND THEIR CREATIONS

women are physically weaker then man,they are even weaker when they get impregnated.even though they can do simple activities like cooking and cleaning they often suck at both. Seriously most foids couldn't clean a house to save their lives(there is a reason why you often seen in reddit cuck husbands talking about cleaning the house,and they are also often shit at cooking because they either simply don't understand what you are saying,or they simply do not give a flying fuck about it(women aren't retarded so it's definetely the later,eitherway just look at all the top chefs and their teams and you will hardly find women.)

So if we remove them from complicated tasks,and we also remove them from simple tasks (we remove them because they suck at all of them),then what the fuck can they even do?

the true reason is that women are only still in society because of their SMV.sure there are a few outliers,but most absolutely suck at anything that isn't centered on their smv.Women are so fucking useless considered apart from their smv,that you have to be deluded to think males would just let billions of women suck off their resources like it's nothing for absolutely 0 reason.

A females worth is her pussy and nothing more.

BUT DuD DOESN'T BEING MORALLY RIGHT COUNT?

Obviously it does,but you are deluded to think the human race gives a flying fuck about one another.the human race killed god.The human race started millions of wars,so some sack of shit could look upon 10 mansions instead of one.

If women didn't have their high smv they would have already been killed millions of years ago.Most degenerates don't even want kids,so you are coping if you think women would remain around just for child bearing.

Misogynistic quotations Augustine Tertullian

Augustine, Based Bishop of Hippo, Doctor of the Church and Latin Father, 354-430:

“I don’t see what sort of help woman was created to provide man with, if one excludes procreation. If woman is not given to man for help in bearing children, for what help could she be? To till the earth together? If help were needed for that, man would have been a better help for man. The same goes for comfort in solitude. How much more pleasure is it for life and conversation when two friends live together than when a man and a woman cohabitate?”

- De Genesi ad literam (The Literal Meaning of Genesis) 9.5.9

I think if we look at how women are depicted in the bible it is fairly obivous that they should never have surpassed their status as legal tender.
In the bible men trade their daughters freely and there are multiple passages that describe societies in decline in terms like "your sons, women rule over them".

Also, good points on cooking and cleaning.
Women do not traditionally take these roles because they are naturally skilled at them, no, they are just useless for anything else.
And most women are shit cooks btw.
The top chefs of the world are all male.
Cooking also requires a great deal of visual spatial reasoning since a big part of cooking is presentation.

If you actually dissect why women are seen as great cooks, its usually because they stick to the receipy.
Thats it.
Grandma makes the same shit for 100 years and because her methods are old fashioned it tastes better than 21st century soy gob.
whoop whoop big surprise.

And cleaning wise - brah, i have sisters...
women are natural hoarders, they leave trash and shit everywhere, their rooms look like someone grabbed a trashbag and emptied it on the floor.
Ive seen this in multiple households as well, so I take it as confirmed.
Based.

This reminds me of that quote attributed to Oscar Wilde (even if it might not be his):
i would word it differentely.
Sex is a secondary expression of the primary desire for Power.
Women dont have as many ways to express this primary needs as men.
Men aquire goods, skills etc...
Women mostly just express this need by increasing their social status and sex appeal.

Which goes along with the theme of this time we live in, "might is right".

Last edited:
Think about this.
just hours before, they begged some Rando dude to choke them, they swallowed his cum, they got slapped in the face by him and enjoyed it...

And remember, studies have now shown that the majority of women dont shower on a regular basis.

btw even before showers, our ancestors would wash their entire body with soap and fresh water everyday.

I dont want to touch or get even near women anymore, they are walking disease incubators, just look at the INSANE rise in STDS.
/Thread

Augustine, Based Bishop of Hippo, Doctor of the Church and Latin Father, 354-430:

- De Genesi ad literam
(The Literal Meaning of Genesis) 9.5.9

I think if we look at how women are depicted in the bible it is fairly obivous that they should never have surpassed their status as legal tender.
In the bible men trade their daughters freely and there are multiple passages that describe societies in decline in terms like "your sons, women rule over them".

Women do not traditionally take these roles because they are naturally skilled at them, no, they are just useless for anythihng else.
Cooking also requires a great deal of visual spatial reasoning since a big part of cooking is presentation.

If you actually dissect why women are seen as great cooks, its usually because they stick to the receipy.
Thats it.
Grandma makes the same shit for 100 years and because her methods are old fashioned it tastes better than 21st century soy gob.

women are natural hoarders, they leave trash and shit everywhere, their rooms look like someone grabbed a trashbag and emptied it on the floor.
Jfl at the chair bowl for a shower I wonder if they used the bowl for other stuff
Never thought about how women ruled over men by carrying the everyday load of house tasks :(:waitwhat:
That’s how they ruled over men huh?
This is like some hefty research bruv ya even have citations i see there was like good thought put into the post

Foids can do whatever tf they want and ridicule men for doing the same. Been pretty well known for a few years now as the pussy pass

Cheers, fuck women.

Also I replied to confirm my heterosexuality.

So women quite literally sleep their way to the top?

@ShadowTheEdgehog this should be a blackpill category and you should amend the header as well. Just report your initial post and ask the mods what you want it changed to.

Cheers, fuck women.

Also I replied to confirm my heterosexuality.
welcome to the club buddy

Yosh

So women quite literally sleep their way to the top?

@ShadowTheEdgehog this should be a blackpill category and you should amend the header as well. Just report your initial post and ask the mods what you want it changed to.
sorry, but I would rather post it in the sewers just to spite the mods.
I got banned twice now in a row.
One time for spamming in the sewers, when it literally says "the sewers: a toxic wasteland of spam" on the front page.
I am at 80% for that alone.

The second one was because I reply maxxed for colvin and made a few very obivous gay jokes (i used pictures of steve jobs doing a grabbing gesture and wrote "imma grab your balls like this colvin rawr").
I got 10% for that, putting me at 90% overall.

so the mods can go and fuck themselves, I dont cooperate with autistic homos that neither understand the rules of the forum they fucking created, nor get blatantly obivous jokes.

@knajjd @mental_out go and fucking hang yourselves you incompetent snot gobblers.

Last edited:
My oneitis works with all men, and they are TALL Balkans from the Dinaric Alps who are framecels but fraud with a suit, and in reality Dinaric Balkans are pretty much Slavs who try and larp as exotic but they can fraud that too.

Am pretty sure she wears tight clothes and they are jerking on her, even though they are STEM cels.

This is known since ancient times, pretty girls was always getting special treatment. Woman is worth as much her smv is, lookism goes both ways. Men are horny simps since ever that's way good looking woman will move up the ladder while rich Men will enable clear road for her. In my country is well known when foids go to exams like in college or for driving licence the bigger the decolte it easier it becomes.

Women are still whoring themselves

When a cum container tries to seem more "mature" and professional, she goes to great lengths to INCREASE her SMV by wearing jew-rocks on their neck, heeled stompers on her feet, fuck-my-skin-up on her face etc...
Wouldn't it make sense to DECREASE the sex-appeal to seem more professional? Like wearing no fake-up, no revealing blouses/dresses/heels/stockings etc...? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

wiga0fsqors11.png

Instead of just getting a haircut and a good suit, he fucking starts taking roids, works out, puts a sock in his pants, padding in his sleeves to simulate muscles...

View attachment 351644

These are the little differences that we have to keep in mind because they are easily overlooked but reveal a lot about foids.

Like I said earlier in another thread - there is no successful woman that doesnt know the sting of carpet on her kneecaps.

Any woman that has status or a high paying job is a cum vacuum, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

always remember:

HIGH STATUS = PUSSY NEVER ON HIATUS - unlike Miura. WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU NIGGERFAGGOT!?

This is another thing people often confuse - WOMEN ARE MORE SEXUAL THAN MEN - yes, their SEX DRIVE is lower but their entire life is based on SMV.
Everything is viewed through the lense of looks and SMV by them. They are masters at the relationship game and the ultimate goal of all female-male relationships is SEX.
Its ALL they are Folks.

Sex=Power

There was this Albanian slut in my class in 8th grade. She was 15 and aleady had a child. It was supposed to be a secret but one foid teacher fucked up and loudly said to her "OH youre the one with the child right?!" JFL, probably on purpose, you know how women are lol. So this Albanian 4/10 activated her mom. The mom then came to school and talked to the teacher.
Point being, the Albanian foid described how her mom dressed up, put on her best clothes, the most expensive jew-gems etc...before arguing with the teacher.

Think about this. This is how women view the world, she tried to increase her SMV to have an advantage in a VERBAL CONFRONTATION.

Imagine Plato, Seneca or Jesus trying to make a more convincing argument by getting fillers and putting a sock in their pants...

A few months back there was this user called Rassimov. He got banned because he made a thread about this but the "IQ" on this forum was so astronomical at the time that they still banned him.
He basically said that women think of sex when they see ugly men, which is true, if you follow what I wrote above.

Sex=Power for women. They dont even care about owning money or status symbols that much, they only care about increasing their own SMV.
And this being as it is, they look at low SMV males like Rich People look at poor people - through the lense of their primary source of power, their defining element.
Which is sex.

tenor.gif

TL;DR:

DO NOT SUPPORT WOMEN
EVER
EVER

IF THEY ARE NICE TO YOU FOR NO REASON - WALK AWAY, THEY ARE TRYING TO EXPLOIT YOU

Saw this at my job yesterday, foid making a big whoof, puffing and grunting while trying to lift a box. But nobody got up to do it for her.
JUST LOL bitch really wanted me to believe that she never did any hard labour before even tho she is russian JFL.

The lifting a box is hard compared to my only fans sweeeeetie

everything is relative sweeeeetie isnt that what eeeeeeeeeeeeeensteeeeeeeeeen says sweeetie

so relative to my selling socks picking up a 100gram box is manual labour sweeetie

check your privilege for calling me out sweetie

oh fuck off wahhhhhhmeeeeeeeeeeen

The lifting a box is hard compared to my only fans sweeeeetie

everything is relative sweeeeetie isnt that what eeeeeeeeeeeeeensteeeeeeeeeen says sweeetie

so relative to my selling socks picking up a 100gram box is manual labour sweeetie

check your privilege for calling me out sweetie

oh fuck off wahhhhhhmeeeeeeeeeeen
bro, im breathing mustard gas, they are in the process of hiring yet another foid, and she looks like a problem.
Southern looking, maybe italian, done up, middle aged...
This makes the 4th foid in this office now and we are only 5 guys.
fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Women always go back to prostitution. Either they do the real thing, or they do onlyfans/twitch, or they go larp in the office and fuck their boss

I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT

Plenty of normies would go to class in college smelling of vomit, beer, weed etc from last night's party.
In high school on a field trip the teachers laughed and told us guys that a girl asked if she "HAD TO" shower during the field trip.

Them telling us to take more showers was 100% projection

I think i've gone 1 or 2 days in my life without a shower, and it was only because i didn't have access to one

Thanks to be inclusive with time traveler trucels mah dude:incel:
hey, what can I say,
i got my boys @Ramses2pac and @HammurabiHighIQ covered cuuz

from which dimension do you herald, my companion?

Women always go back to prostitution. Either they do the real thing, or they do onlyfans/twitch, or they go larp in the office and fuck their boss
Absolutely correct :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Either direct or indirect prostitution. Even when a foid gets pregnant and then later receives government support to get back into the workforce,
its technically prostitution since she is receiving priviliges based on her sexual function. She makes baby, state profits, state offers job in return.

I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT

Plenty of normies would go to class in college smelling of vomit, beer, weed etc from last night's party.
In high school on a field trip the teachers laughed and told us guys that a girl asked if she "HAD TO" shower during the field trip.

Them telling us to take more showers was 100% projection

I think i've gone 1 or 2 days in my life without a shower, and it was only because i didn't have access to one

Im baffled that you dont know this.
This is ancient data, everybody here should be aware of this.
Women and their bodies are disgusting.

I have 3 sisters, the female body is really really really fucking gross.

For a woman, not showering is 10x worse than for a guy.
A woman not showering is like leaving a yoghurt in the sun and spitting in it every 3 minutes.

hey, what can I say,
i got my boys @Ramses2pac and @HammurabiHighIQ covered cuuz

from which dimension do you herald, my companion?
I am as timeless as alcohol in my bloodstream.

Think about this.

/Thread

- De Genesi ad literam

Women do not traditionally take these roles because they are naturally skilled at them, no, they are just useless for anything else.

Thats it.

Women mostly just express this need by increasing their social status and sex appeal.

weird that your reply to my post didn't give me a alert.wonder how many posts i have missed,because of bugs.But yes it's just as i said.Unless you are a bluepilled madman,you have to look at the data and admit that women are absolutely useless apart from their looks.Also hopefully you won't get banned for you going against the mods.
This is known since ancient times, pretty girls was always getting special treatment. Woman is worth as much her smv is, lookism goes both ways. Men are horny simps since ever that's way good looking woman will move up the ladder while rich Men will enable clear road for her. In my country is well known when foids go to exams like in college or for driving licence the bigger the decolte it easier it becomes.
Are you from eastern europe?I have the impression blackpilled comments are an ee thing.In my country(portugal) i never hear any blackpilled stuff like that.

Absolutely correct :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Either direct or indirect prostitution. Even when a foid gets pregnant and then later receives government support to get back into the workforce,
its technically prostitution since she is receiving priviliges based on her sexual function. She makes baby, state profits, state offers job in return.

Im baffled that you dont know this.
This is ancient data, everybody here should be aware of this.
Women and their bodies are disgusting.

I have 3 sisters, the female body is really really really fucking gross.

For a woman, not showering is 10x worse than for a guy.
A woman not showering is like leaving a yoghurt in the sun and spitting in it every 3 minutes.
I do remember that you made posts/comments in the past about how dirty your sisters are jfl
weird that your reply to my post didn't give me a alert.wonder how many posts i have missed,because of bugs.But yes it's just as i said.Unless you are a bluepilled madman,you have to look at the data and admit that women are absolutely useless apart from their looks.Also hopefully you won't get banned for you going against the mods.

Are you from eastern europe?I have the impression blackpilled comments are an ee thing.In my country(portugal) i never hear any blackpilled stuff like that.
If you reply after having made your post and your post gets fused with the previous one the person you quote don't get an alert i think
You probably won't get an alert for this btw

Yeah, I'm from Serbia. Liberalism hasn't reached us yet

I am as timeless as alcohol in my bloodstream.
Following his victory at the Battle of Trafalgar, Nelson's body was preserved in a cask of brandy, or rum, to allow transport back to England.
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

if the mods cant take that tiny bit, then im outta here ASAP.
I didnt even bring up how my thread on women and animals had 13 fucking people saying it should be pinned, with no result.

Also yes, ive missed replies before due to the same shit. Honestly, somteimes i think im shadowbanned or something.

Yeah, I'm from Serbia. Liberalism hasn't reached us yet

so I better avoid getting in a knife fight with you lol?

I do remember that you made posts/comments in the past about how dirty your sisters are jfl

If you reply after having made your post and your post gets fused with the previous one the person you quote don't get an alert i think
You probably won't get an alert for this btw
yeah i didn't get an alert for your post.weird

High IQ post, also I'm not gay.

Next chapter is coming out on 23 October rumour says.
DO NOT SUPPORT WOMEN
EVER
EVER

90% of this forum simps irl. You are wasting good advice. Also one of the best threads I saw recently on ID. This should be stickied. Must read even.

Next chapter is coming out on 23 October rumour says.

90% of this forum simps irl. You are wasting good advice. Also one of the best threads I saw recently on ID. This should be stickied. Must read even.
true, granted.

lol at
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 19, Bluepillers: 41)

but yeah, most people here i can either just partially or not relate too.
I cant simp, it makes me physically ill.

Maybe I just have low T.

But then again, if you have high T, how the fuck are you incel?
High T leads to better bone and muscle growth, skin health, mental health....
how the fuck can you even be super high T and incel?

makes no sense to me.
NGL 90% of users here are lowkey normalfags that wouldve gotten laid pre-smartphones.

And rest assured, thread will not be stickied.
My other thread with the study on all women being lesbian and getting aroused from animal sex has 13 people saying it should be pinned
And yet nothing is happening.

High IQ. I agree with you.

Another great thread by OP for heteros only. Good stuff.

Being a boss = volcel

wiga0fsqors11.png

View attachment 351644

always remember:

Its ALL they are Folks.

Sex=Power

Which is sex.

tenor.gif

TL;DR:

DO NOT SUPPORT WOMEN
EVER
EVER

Brutally true tbh, fuck foids for not knowing true hardship, thus the reason why they behave so entitled too. Fuck cucks who pedestal these foids too because crumbs of pussy.

High T leads to better bone and muscle growth, skin health, mental health....
By the way, I believe that a person can have high hormone levels, but he can be short, with a small penis and an ugly face.

Think about this.

/Thread

- De Genesi ad literam

Thats it.

Plato IQ

My sister lives with me in my house so I can also second this. Fuck it easy money every month and its not like I haven't lived with my sister before either. But anyways yeah she's fucking disgusting. Her friend stayed in the extra bedroom for maybe 3 months while she was moving back to the area and trying to find a place and holy fuck I went in there once and they're fucking gross, never went back in there again until she moved out. Like shit is just thrown everywhere and they have no respect for anything.