Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women hate short men so much(Genuine Question)

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
I know it seems like a loaded question but I've just see so much contempt for short men...like I'd understand if it was men in general general misunderstood men do fucked up shit sometimes but no its like only short men. And Weirdly enough these aren't isolated cases these are large groups of women who just hold a distatse for short men....... normies like to mention fat foids getting bullied..but Unironically it's happens two both men and women and both men and women do it and because of the body positivity it's frowned upon but for short men it's all game

Attachments

• 9723d1838ba93cf4d75a9851baf1b30a.mp4
    3 MB
Your avi made me laugh so much :feelshaha:

Women hate anything they don't like, it just so happens men under 6'4 fall under the category

Screenshot 20210105 121915 YouTube
if your short just date short women :soy::soy:

Because foids that’s why, they want to feel muh protection. Despite having guns in this era. Also they don’t take in the fact that multiple short men can out do tall men.

The taller you are the longer your stride, the longer your stride the more chance you can defeat predators in ancient times.

I am not surprised.

Because foids that’s why, they want to feel muh protection. Despite having guns in this era. Also they don’t take in the fact that multiple short men can out do tall men.
This is kind of a cope, the reality is that in this marketplace of sex, midget foids think they are entitled to men 1 foot taller than them, in the past they would have settled for 4 or 5 inches taller

This is kind of a cope, the reality is that in this marketplace of sex, midget foids think they are entitled to men 1 foot taller than them, in the past they would have settled for 4 or 5 inches taller
Don’t see how’s that cope or have anything to do with my comment. The word cope has really lost its meaning. They are still going for men taller than them either way.

They’re short

This part is the cope
No it’s not tall guys can be killed by a short guy with a gun very easily. Look at what happened to all them tall western soliders in vietnam.
Height don’t really have a use today besides LOOKING powerful and sports and towering over others.

because that's their nature. you see, they can't love anything unless its super attractive and big

No it’s not tall guys can be killed by a short guy with a gun very easily. Look at what happened to all them tall western soliders in vietnam.
Height don’t really have a use today besides LOOKING powerful and sports and towering over others.
I would disagree, unless you are a lanklet, height means you can pack more muscle. If I remember reading correctly, the averahe height for Olympians is 183cm-ish

because that's their nature. you see, they can't love anything unless its super attractive and big
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I would disagree, unless you are a lanklet, height means you can pack more muscle. If I remember reading correctly, the averahe height for Olympians is 183cm-ish
There is no gymaxxign for poor frame and bone structure

And that’s supposed to mean what against guns or a bunch or short niggas jumping you how?

And that’s supposed to mean what against guns or a bunch or short niggas jumping you how?
In the physical fight case, the tall guy would have a huge advantage over fighting away lots of manlets, compared to a short one.

Women can only get wet towards men they feel dominated by ("sexually threatening")

They don't see manlets as dominating, but women still realize that most men are stronger than they are, and are disturbed by someone that they are not sexually attracted to can overpower them ("nonsexually threatening")

It's kind of like a straight guy interacting with a gay guy that can overpower him --- as a straight dude, this is very off-putting to say the least. That's how women feel towards manlets.

That's my explanation at least

In the physical fight case, the tall guy would have a huge advantage over fighting away lots of manlets, compared to a short one.
Yeah but in this era such a tactic is not very useful against a pack of manlets or a short guy with a gun. Tall guys also have a major weak spot that’s very accessible to short guys but that’s another thing.
Women either way are still going to prefer tall guys.

Yeah but in this era such a tactic is not very useful against a pack of manlets or a short guy with a gun. Tall guys also have a major weak spot that’s very accessible to short guys but that’s another thing.
Women either way are still going to prefer tall guys.
Fair enough, its usefulness is probably exaggerated you are right, because of evolutionary psychology

'Being short is the most vile thing a man can do'

Said by this hindu dindu fugly bitch.

J F L AT THIS DUMB BITCH

Making fun of short Men for something they can't change is ok but making fun of glutenous self destructive land walking whales who look like they're about to die from heart failure is sexist and fatphobic.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Also JFL at this cope tbh.

JFL TBH

Over for Barrett, Meeks, and everyone else who's not 6'4 i guess.

It's like some people look at heightpill and then go full retard and discard every other Blackpill, if a GigaMogger is 6'0 he will slay, even if he's like 5'8 he would still slay, of course smv would be way lower but it's a cope to say woman would discard someone who Mogs every other Male in a given location just because he's a bit on the short side.

You're avi is amazing

The taller you are the longer your stride, the longer your stride the more chance you can defeat predators in ancient times.

I am not surprised.
Idk, being short actually gives other advantages in a fight. You have the center of gravity, also it’s easier to maneuver around your opponents, especially up close. Smaller guys tend to be quicker too.

Idk if height correlates with muscle potential though. But it usually does give you mass advantage + range. Not to mention the fear factor.

You're avi is amazing
:feelsthink:
Idk, being short actually gives other advantages in a fight. You have the center of gravity, also it’s easier to maneuver around your opponents, especially up close. Smaller guys tend to be quicker too.

Idk if height correlates with muscle potential though. But it usually does give you mass advantage + range. Not to mention the fear factor.
Sorta

Because women dont like man they cant feel safe around with
Not to say that they find short man creepy or dangerous,they just rather be with a taller men.

Among lower IQ women, aka most women.. whoever has the tallest boyfriend is automatically the highest status girl and gets the biggest ego. The girl with the shortest boyfriend is looked down on by the other women.

Sadly a woman with no boyfriend is not looked down on somehow. So all women are 6'4+ only. They would rather be single for life than looked down on when they go outside.

Making fun of short Men for something they can't change is ok but making fun of glutenous self destructive land walking whales who look like they're about to die from heart failure is sexist and fatphobic.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

They aren't chad

its because short men are seen as gay bottoms

I told them to. The reason foids are treating men badly is because I'm dissatisfied with humanity.

Debunk the points I made or you’re simply a negative IQ monkey.

• If you have to punch upwards towards a taller opponent's head, you don't punch quite as hard as if you were punching straight. That's because you can't put the full force of your body behind the punch. You can still generate force with your legs though.
  • A taller opponent can more easily kick you in the face without needing great flexibility.
  • Longer arms and legs mean that your hooks and hooking kicks have a LOT more impact. It's science.
  • being taller means that your opponent will have a hard time getting his leg above yours. You'll see especially in Taekwondo that kicks are blocked simply by lifting up your knee. It's very frustrating trying to kick someone in the face when they can lift their knee up to your chin.
Some disadvantages to being taller than your opponent:
  • given the same weight class, the shorter fighter will be stronger and therefore his punches will be harder given the same technique.
  • the shorter the arm or leg, the quicker the strike.
  • if you're much taller, it will be difficult to "work the body" of your opponent.

In short (lol) being taller is simply better.

• If you have to punch upwards towards a taller opponent's head, you don't punch quite as hard as if you were punching straight. That's because you can't put the full force of your body behind the punch. You can still generate force with your legs though.
  • A taller opponent can more easily kick you in the face without needing great flexibility.
  • Longer arms and legs mean that your hooks and hooking kicks have a LOT more impact. It's science.
  • being taller means that your opponent will have a hard time getting his leg above yours. You'll see especially in Taekwondo that kicks are blocked simply by lifting up your knee. It's very frustrating trying to kick someone in the face when they can lift their knee up to your chin.
  • given the same weight class, the shorter fighter will be stronger and therefore his punches will be harder given the same technique.
  • if you're much taller, it will be difficult to "work the body" of your opponent.

Still rather be short than a nigger

You forgot to mention one thing. Weight classes don't exist in real life, being taller usually means you are heavier too.

You forgot to mention one thing. Weight classes don't exist in real life, being taller usually means you are heavier too.
Oh, I just copy and pasted this tbh. But yes this is also true. Heavier and have bigger proportions.

Imagine trying to claim being short is an advantage. Lmfao what a joke.

2020 08 05 13 12 51

The height advantage gets nullified in judo & jujitsu. Where the manlet can easily sweep the leg so to speak.

The height advantage gets nullified in judo & jujitsu. Where the manlet can easily sweep the leg so to speak.
Real life is not judo or any other martial art except krav maga or sambo.

I agree, i don’t know why you completely disregarded what I said though when even you admit it has some benefits. That’s all I was saying.

Women can only get wet towards men they feel dominated by ("sexually threatening")

They don't see manlets as dominating, but women still realize that most men are stronger than they are, and are disturbed by someone that they are not sexually attracted to can overpower them ("nonsexually threatening")

It's kind of like a straight guy interacting with a gay guy that can overpower him --- as a straight dude, this is very off-putting to say the least. That's how women feel towards manlets.

That's my explanation at least
High IQ

5'8 boxer canelo alvarez just beat a 6'3 lanklet

But thats prob cuz the lanklet didn't know how to use his height

Though in mma I suspect height matters less than in kickboxing/boxing,
cuz a stong manlet can get the tall to the ground