Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women hate us for being undesirable, unattractive males, and then...

J

j8gao

Recruit
★★★
and then act affronted when we eventually come to return their hatred?

I cannot wrap my mind around it.

They want you to think your misfortune is due to your personality, rather than looks, so that instead of going ER you self-improve (which is useless).

because their cute adorable woman tihi how can not everyone love them /s

they're*

Women has never been familiar with logic.

Women and logic dont mix

They don't hate us. They just don't want anything to do with us.

Broken Man said:
They don't hate us. They just don't want anything to do with us.
I'd like to believe this too, but the passive aggressiveness they show us cannot be ignored.

Us being unattractive is already a form of offen offense for chads, stacies, HELL even normies for fuck's sake

Because women can't be wrong. They live on debug mode: set breakpoint, change variable value, continue.

because anything you do even if the nicest gesture or whatever as an ugly male is oppressive towards a female.

they despise us. If we show interest towards them, we are creeps. If chad does the exact same thing, then it is flattering to their female egos. If they marry a sub 5 former incel, they will despise their husband and hate themselves for not having chad.

cope thread

they don't hate incels, they see them as invisible they don't even register as existing to them

Because women are not supposed to have freedom of speech

-- they want you to know your asexual place, so you never attempt to get physical with them

-- they don't want to suffer any negative feedback or confrontation