Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women have sex?

Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
According to a study which surveyed over 800 college students, only 39% of women reported having an orgasm. Another group of writers asked over 1,000 women from all over the world their reasons for wanting sex and report that pleasure was rarely a reason. They reported that women use sex mostly as a means to an end. They use it to please their partner for some greater purpose and to boost their self esteem. I would assume women barely orgasm in comparison to their male counterpart is because it's harder to arouse a woman (sex drive difference) and it's harder to please a woman (female anatomy is retarded. Clitoris is almost too sensitive to stimulate but must be stimulated for them to receive any physical pleasurable sensation lul). Also, intercourse, which is literally the default act for most mammals to procreate is insufficient for female pleasure.

So if women know this, why do they even have sex? Why engage in intercourse with someone if you aren't getting anything out of it physically? I thought women weren't slimy, manipulative snakes who bear no ulterior motives, or, at least that's what Reddit told me.

39% of women fucked chad

Women give sex for stability, men give stability for sex. This exchange has happened for all of history, I don't know why you're confused. They may have legal rights in some countries but they know those rights could easily be taken away.

women get off on voyeurism, only 1 out of 10 women will orgasm during a one night stand, but reaching climax is not the point... the true pleasure is in telling the story in detail to her friends how she fucked the hottest guy.

Last edited:
A means to an end is exactly what it is for women. They horsetrade for sex. They use sex to get what they want (male resources and attention)

The exception is a top tier Chad, but even then they always want commitment.

It’s their only purpose, so why wouldn’t they be doing it

they know those rights could easily be taken away.

Cope. Women are the majority of voters.
Civil war is not something I would consider easy.

This just in, I farted while “reading “ this

Sex is natural to non-Incel organisms.
youre just a deviant of nature and shouldnt even exist

Arousal and orgasms for Chad only.

Because it is the only thing in which they can give to a man plain and simple

They only cum from Chad's dick

Because :
  1. the man wants it and she can get something in exchange for what he wants.
  2. she doesn't know for sure if she'll enjoy it until she tries.
  3. she's curious about how the guy will perform.
  4. she will be able to brag about it with her female friends.
  5. It validates her as an attractive female.

Last edited:
As I stated in my last thread, we know that women are hypergamous so conclusively the woman is not sexually attracted to the male in most relationships, and women need to be attracted/aroused in order for their pleasure centers to work. This is why normies do foreplay and roleplaying and shit like that, and the female tends to close her eyes and imagine Chad.

Women make this clear all the time, if you listen to foids specially on social media, they talk about sex as something they give to their partners, not a mutual enjoyed activity. For example: “He doesn’t do the dishes or clean around the house, and he expects sex?” -random typical foid.

As I stated in my last thread, we know that women are hypergamous so conclusively the woman is not sexually attracted to the male in most relationships, and women need to be attracted/aroused in order for their pleasure centers to work. This is why normies do foreplay and roleplaying and shit like that, and the female tends to close her eyes and imagine Chad.

Women make this clear all the time, if you listen to foids specially on social media, they talk about sex as something they give to their partners, not a mutual enjoyed activity. For example: “He doesn’t do the dishes or clean around the house, and he expects sex?” -random typical foid.
Truth

what % of males are attractive? I would guess 5%

I'm not a woman

Totally based observation. What % of males are really attractive to woman? 5..10% or even less?

Because they are biologically programmed to fuck CHAD, foids cant think for themselves

Women give sex for stability, men give stability for sex. This exchange has happened for all of history, I don't know why you're confused. They may have legal rights in some countries but they know those rights could easily be taken away.

No. Chad is the sub 1%.

Gigachad is the sub 0.01%
So dudes in the top 5% aren't Chads, but only Chadlites and have to struggle for foids?

I don't know about that dude

So dudes in the top 5% aren't Chads, but only Chadlites and have to struggle for foids?

I don't know about that dude
Bro you got the percentages all wrong.

Top 10% (maybe even 15%) = Chadlite
Top 1% = Chad
Top 0.01 = GigaChad

Bro you got the percentages all wrong.

Top 10% (maybe even 15%) = Chadlite
Top 1% = Chad
Top 0.01 = GigaChad
Bullshit. Top 5% dudes slay. Dan Bilzerian hiself said that the top 5% of dudes sleep with all the girls

Bullshit. Top 5% dudes slay. Dan Bilzerian hiself said that the top 5% of dudes sleep with all the girls
Cope if you still believe 95/5 JFL.

Its 99/1 or even 999/1 now. Get with the times buddy boyo.

@mylifeistrash DESTROY HIM WITH THE TINDER STATS.

Cope if you still believe 95/5 JFL.

Its 99/1 or even 999/1 now. Get with the times buddy boyo.

@mylifeistrash DESTROY HIM WITH THE TINDER STATS.
Those Tinder stats show girls swiping right on dudes and those dudes not swiping back. So certain men have been rejecting foids

You think that Chads have harems of 100 girls each? Get real

You're coping if you think top 5% of dudes are struggling. Normies? Yes. Top 5% dudes? No

becoz unlike inkels, they can.

That shit is dieing women dont need stability anymore they just want hot guys to ride