Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do women like assholes so much?

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Because they are toilets :feelsthink:

Because nice guys are boring and puts them on a pedestal. Imagine being a loser and someone sucks up to them. What does that make that person?

Because nice guys are boring and puts them on a pedestal. Imagine being a loser and someone sucks up to them. What does that make that person?
Women should not mistake niceness for cowardice and banality. The Supreme Gentleman was nice, for example, but he was certainly not boring nor a pushover.

The real issue is that women are the biggest NT retards. Indeed, the whole idea that autistic men have restricted interests is NT projection, just like the idea that autistic men lack empathy. These qualities describe women/NTs, in reality. They are the boring losers tbhngl (not even coping).

Last edited:
Women should not mistake niceness for cowardice and banality. The Supreme Gentleman was nice, for example, but he was certainly not boring nor a pushover.

The real issue is that women are the biggest NT retards. Indeed, the idea that autistic men have restricted interests is NT projection (just like the idea that autistic men lack empathy).

The truth is that there is no issue and that women don't need to do anything because they got 1000 men lined up.

Nice guy = creep = ugly man

Asshole = chad = 9/10 man

Sub 9’s i.e Normies are invisible and don’t render any personality traits with foids

THIS IS FOR CHADS ONLY:

Most women don't like men are who too much assholes. Being too much of an asshole will drive them away.

They want the guy to be nice enough but not a total pushover betabuxxer.

FOR ALL NON-CHADS:

Irrelevant whether you're asshole or not. You could be a complete asshole or complete nice guy, they don't care. You're an insect to them.

They enjoy the combination of social grandeur, or mere status sampling plus dominant and aggressive behavior, and for instability cuck and betabux are more desirable because they accept the realization of Power and humiliation with joy and conformity; But there are men who do not even unscrupulous behavior work as attractive and give positive results but disinterest and repulsion, and this is an Incel trait.

low iq and cope thread, women like good looking guys and good looking guys are more confident (asshole)

they also clean baby assholes. They are asshole lovers tbh.

Fags like them more.

Thread of the day.

they like being beaten

Women are assholes, yet I still want one.
So I kinda get them tbh.
It's a fucked system by nature.

The-Rock-clapping-Clapping.gif

Assholes have higher survival chance in the hunter gatherer period I guess.
And even now they are probably more able to defend m'lady than cucks could.

Because they give them a challenge, pure niceness is boring.

Don’t you think women would love it if a chad puts her on a pedestal?

Because they are dominant and do what they want, which makes them more likely to be successful in life – socially, economically and sexually. Women are attracted to these men because 1) they want to transfer their genes to her children, so they also will become successful like these alpha chads, and 2) they need to feel protected by strong men, because it is a survival instinct since women are naturally weaker.

FOR ALL NON-CHADS:

Irrelevant whether you're asshole or not. You could be a complete asshole or complete nice guy, they don't care. You're an insect to them.

Nice, I was gonna say shit.

Best explanation I've ever seen for this

Last edited:
They don't, they just like chads, and chads tend to be assholes.

Women are assholes, yet I still want one.
So I kinda get them tbh.
It's a fucked system by nature.
Foids get Stockholm Syndrome for bad boy Chads, and sub8s get Stockholm Syndrome for foids.

The social hierarchy is brutal.

i find assholes gross

It's programmed into them. Chad sexually selected for this type of women and now their foid descendants are everywhere.

The one's who don't go for this are already snatched up by nice good looking Chads.

People who typically lose are average to low tier men.

The real issue is that women are the biggest NT retards. Indeed, the whole idea that autistic men have restricted interests is NT projection, just like the idea that autistic men lack empathy. These qualities describe women/NTs, in reality. They are the boring losers tbhngl (not even coping).

it takes some level of self-induced, honest introspection to understand that. for foids its all about the vibes, the superficial, the impressions, they don't care what's real.

Society only allows Chads to be assholes.

So be an asshole if you hate women that much. What are they gonna do ? Reject you ?

women like attractive men. you can be nice and get a girl, or be mean and get a girl. If you are a constant level of attractiveness your chances are equally high no matter your niceness level.

I thought you meant literal assholes at first and was like wtf don't think they do

but the "women like assholes" is a meme created by bluepilled neckbeards lurking on FA / socialanxiety / etc forums. its not actually reality. its a made up thing for bluepilled faggots to cope with

"muh nice tendencies, they like assholes, too bad im not asshole"

when infact that is total bullshit made up to cope with being a fagottly little bluepilled cuck who needs to fucking die

I thought you meant literal assholes at first and was like wtf don't think they do

but the "women like assholes" is a meme created by bluepilled neckbeards lurking on FA / socialanxiety / etc forums. its not actually reality. its a made up thing for bluepilled faggots to cope with

"muh nice tendencies, they like assholes, too bad im not asshole"

when infact that is total bullshit made up to cope with being a fagottly little bluepilled cuck who needs to fucking die
Alpha assholes create sexual tension, which is necessary for dominating a girl.

The girl acts all offended by the alpha asshole's behavior, and presents herself as reserved and coy in front of him, but ultimately enjoys it when he essentially rapes her.

It is literally like two primates mating in the jungle.

Last edited:
Alpha assholes create sexual tension, which is necessary for dominating a girl.

The girl acts all offended by his behavior, and presents herself as reserved and coy, but ultimately enjoys it when the alpha asshole essentially rapes her.

It is literally like two primates in the jungle.
have you ever pissed out of your cock with a boner

have you ever pissed out of your cock with a boner
Why yes, how did you know? It comes out in short bursts though, rather than a steady stream.

THIS IS FOR CHADS ONLY:

Most women don't like men are who too much assholes. Being too much of an asshole will drive them away.

They want the guy to be nice enough but not a total pushover betabuxxer.

FOR ALL NON-CHADS:

This is the correct answer. Being an extreme asshole is a turnoff for most people although these guys still get into relationships by brute forcing naive women (if he’s good looking)

They dont. They like good looking men. Those good looking men are "assholes" because they play the market and dont let themselves be tied down to one woman thus infuriating foids. You will never see a non-Chad asshole/jerk/fuck boy.

They dont. They like good looking men. Those good looking men are "assholes" because they play the market and dont let themselves be tied down to one woman thus infuriating foids. You will never see a non-Chad asshole/jerk/fuck boy.
Exactly. Fuckbois do what they do because they can. Nobody with power is "nice". Either spend a few grand on surgeries and hit the gym before it's too late or go ER. Those are the only viable options for incels.

Just ejaculational holes and wombs for chad's bastards, with some primitive mind attached

The normie brain thinks that if a person is prickly, they're that way because everyone wants them, so they are accustomed to being assholes to make people fuck off.

You wouldn't be a nice guy to women if every girl was constantly trying to fuck you. You'd fuck a few of the best, and the rest would be worth less than getting rest.

I thought they liked dicks?

Very good analyzation.

Cope. Chads become asholes because they hear every they that they are the best. I know some emo chads who are realy beta and have a complete omega mindset and you know what they do just fine maybe even better than those asholes. Chad allways gets pussy no matter how he is behaving.

Today its like
Looks = sexual success

Fuck this "girls like asholes" "you need to be alpha" shit
They only care about LOOKs
Everything else is bluepilled