Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do women love cucking their men so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I've seen it countless times, enough to know that women get some sort of sick satisfaction from having the man who cares for them, the mans that's always been loyal to them raise some other Chad's child.

They love it, it happens so much it isn't an accident that it happens. Remember that one guy who had 5 kids with a foid only to find out 4 of them arent his. All 4 belonged to some other man JFL.

There is no bigger cucking than making a man raise another man's child without his knowing and women for some fucked up sadistic reason just LOVE doing it to the men who are most loyal to them. Absolute degenerates AWALT

Women see non chad men as disposable trash so they don't care. And all 5 of them were not his not 4.

Read Sperm Wars by Robin Baker

They’re biologically programmed to do it.

They do it for fun or out of boredom. It's a small part of their "let's see if I can get away with it" fest, which never ends.

They’re biologically programmed to do it.
Pretty much. Chad has the best genes. And the simp/cuck unlike Chad will actually stay around and provide for the kids.

There is no bigger cucking than making a man raise another man's child without his knowing and women for some fucked up sadistic reason just LOVE doing it to the men who are most loyal to them. Absolute degenerates AWALT

It's probably partly that they feel slighted by their man and by cucking him they can always laugh behind his back.

She loses an argument? She's pissed at him? Well she cucked him, so hah.

I think, deep-down, women feel inferior to men (manlets can relate, but for normal guys, it'd suddenly be like walking around where every other guy was 6'6). Because of women's feelings of inferiority, they can become ultra cuntish in their behaviour in order to 'get back' at men, or something. It's ironic, since these women will bash short men for having "short man syndrome"/"napolean complex", yet these women literally have that taken to the extreme

I think, deep-down, women feel inferior to men (manlets can relate, but for normal guys, it'd suddenly be like walking around where every other guy was 6'6). Because of women's feelings of inferiority, they can become ultra cuntish in their behaviour in order to 'get back' at men, or something. It's ironic, since these women will bash short men for having "short man syndrome"/"napolean complex", yet these women literally have that taken to the extreme
It's called penis envy

To address OP, however, the reason is simple: Women want to feel like a man's property. No matter what bluepillers tell you, this is the truth. If you don't treat her like your property, she will not act like your property and find another man who can "own" her. This includes controlling her behavior, movements, who she can hang out with, who she can bring into your house, and of course, spankings if she gets too rebellious