Why do women love virtue signalling so much?

gigacel123

gigacel123

Fuck IT
-
I have not met one woman who does not try to show off their morals via words instead of actions. The women in my family does it, college kids do it, politicians do it. Fucking hell. These are the same people who are cutthroat behind the scenes. It's no surprise why people are cucks now, women always have to have the moral high ground, virtue signalling and ad hominem are their primary arguments 99% of the time.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
high IQ pattern recognition
they want the validation and freebies they can get off others for being good people

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
it shows they can afflict men in very subtle ways. they love feeling clever with power.
they love how judgment and oppression can be passed on their end now through no mention of anything at all on their part.

GetFucked

GetFucked

Life on Veteran Difficulty
-
women don't have original thoughts so they just repeat what the masses want to hear

wereqryan

wereqryan

Soulless Meat Puppet + Doomer + NEET + Zombie
-
Women virtue signal because:
  1. they want to be morally superior to men. Its the basis of all their activism and nagging.
  2. They want to fend off criticism and attacks from others because they depend heavily on social support. Without social support, women fail miserably.
  3. They don't want to take responsibility or face the darkness of their misdeeds so they deflect with virtue signalling.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
Foids always try and act like liberal angels JFL.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

NEETcel, 23 y/o virgin, LDARing
-
Narcissistic sluts need to feel good about themselves no matter the cost

FrameCell

FrameCell

Recruit
-
I swear.. foids project themselves like mother teresa only to be taking pipe, being degenerate and vile hours later when they're with chad.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
The majority of women are attention whores. There is your answer to the topic title.