Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women love virtue signalling so much?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
I have not met one woman who does not try to show off their morals via words instead of actions. The women in my family does it, college kids do it, politicians do it. Fucking hell. These are the same people who are cutthroat behind the scenes. It's no surprise why people are cucks now, women always have to have the moral high ground, virtue signalling and ad hominem are their primary arguments 99% of the time.

high IQ pattern recognition
they want the validation and freebies they can get off others for being good people

it shows they can afflict men in very subtle ways. they love feeling clever with power.
they love how judgment and oppression can be passed on their end now through no mention of anything at all on their part.

women don't have original thoughts so they just repeat what the masses want to hear

Foids always try and act like liberal angels JFL.

Narcissistic sluts need to feel good about themselves no matter the cost

I swear.. foids project themselves like mother teresa only to be taking pipe, being degenerate and vile hours later when they're with chad.

The majority of women are attention whores. There is your answer to the topic title.