Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women need to ruin cool things

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
What the fuck did I just watch? Really? I'm sure if I go to the comments it will be a bunch of people praising the creators and SIMPs talking about how much they hate SIMPs.

482k views
42k upvotes
475 downvotes

are you fucking kidding me.

What the fuck did I just watch? Really? I'm sure if I go to the comments it will be a bunch of people praising the creators and SIMPs talking about how much they hate SIMPs.

if you dont know the real video gtfo

Original: Funny skit made by a few friends that went viral.

This: Shitty, unfunny animation using the original as a basis and thereby raping, murdering, burying, diging it up and raping it again.

Complaining about men being nice to you and giving you free stuff is next level entitlement

They like drama. When things are too stable, everything's fine and everyone is in their right place they get bored.

Why dont they also look at what the egotistical narcissistic foid does as well. She is literally exploiting and taking advantage of these desperate men stringing them along being vague about their relationship statuses. And she likes them begging her for attention. Wtf is she supposed to be? She's a fucking piece of shit too lol