Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women stare at me then immediately look away when I notice them?

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
I notice it every time I go out(which is rarely).Obviously if any of them thought I was attractive they would at least smile or say hi,but that never happens.

Am I really THAT repulsive that they have to look at me like they would look at a nasty car crash?

Does this happen to anyone else?

I just made a thread about something similar. I'll notice women look at me from my peripherals, I just keep looking forward and then notice them snap their head away (my profile view is that of a botched lab experiment).

I also lock eyes with women from time to time, yet they never wave hi or smile, but one time a cute girl did actually smile.. but literally only once. I feel like from a distance I'm perceived as a lot better looking than I am, from my front view I'm slightly average to below, and from my profile I'm a fucking bleh.. which turns them off when they see me from any angle except dead on. In general, women show me no interest whatsoever.

They want to look at the ugly guy, but they also don't want to look shallow. So they sneak peeks at him.

QuantumDummy said:
I also lock eyes with women from time to time, yet they never wave hi or smile, but one time a cute girl did actually smile.. but literally only once. I feel like from a distance I'm perceived as a lot better looking than I am, from my front view I'm slightly average to below, and from my profile I'm a fucking bleh.. which turns them off when they see me from any angle except dead on. In general, women show me no interest whatsoever.

What screws over your profile?Recessed chin,big nose?Both fixable though.

jagged0 said:
Your hideous bones.

My bones aren't visible,they're covered by face fat,even though I'm under average weight for my height.

non_factor said:

My bones aren't visible,they're covered by face fat,even though I'm under average weight for my height.

Your hideous bones are the bane of non-attraction from women, if you had superior quality bones then women would flock to you.

non_factor said:

No, it's my extremely rare nose type. It's like a fucking pyramid sitting on my face. My nostrils are big and the left one is exposed when looked at from any angle. I don't have a great jaw but I have a pretty good beard so that's ok, I guess, and my chin is slightly recessed, but hair covers it.

It's really just my nose, I flattened it with my hand and I imagined how much better I'd look with a more uniform and typical nose. I'll probably take a pic soon and post a thread just to feel even more like shit when these guys judge the shit out of me.

jagged0 said:
non_factor said:
Your hideous bones are the bane of non-attraction from women, if you had superior quality bones then women would flock to you.

English is not my first language,but wouldn't my hideous bones be the bane of attraction* from women?

Anyway,it's fucked up that I can't even be left alone to suffer in my subhumanity,I have to be stared at for roastie's amusement.Fuck this world.

QuantumDummy said:
non_factor said:

No, it's my extremely rare nose type. It's like a fucking pyramid sitting on my face. My nostrils are big and the left one is exposed when looked at from any angle. I don't have a great jaw but I have a pretty good beard so that's ok, I guess, and my chin is slightly recessed, but hair covers it.
It's really just my nose, I flattened it with my hand and I imagined how much better I'd look with a more uniform and typical nose. I'll probably take a pic soon and post a thread just to feel even more like shit when these guys judge the shit out of me.

Look at the positives,you only have one noticeable flaw,also if you can grow a beard you're already ahead of most incels.Hope you can fix your nose someday.

non_factor said:
English is not my first language,but wouldn't my hideous bones be the bane of attraction* from women?

Anyway,it's fucked up that I can't even be left alone to suffer in my subhumanity,I have to be stared at for roastie's amusement.Fuck this world.

Look at the positives,you only have one noticeable flaw,also if you can grow a beard you're already ahead of most incels.Hope you can fix your nose someday.

Haha, you asked what messed up my profile. I also have a big forehead, big eyes, long front teeth, and a melon head. But I'm almost postive my nose is my biggest issue. I don't know if I'd ever actually get surgery, though..