Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Why do you always look tired/sad?"

Anyone else gets this or used to get this comment?

• Yes

Votes: 55 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Anyone else gets this or used to get this comment?

What do you answer?

I'm so fucking tired of wearing this fake "I'm ok" mask. No shit I'm not smiling all the time dude, I've never had anything to look forward to.

It's like expecting a beaten, disease ridden, starving stray dog to be happy and wagging its tail all day like a loved dog living a comfortable, happy life.

I tell them to “Fuck off”
I’m tired of hearing this comment for years now and Ive grown low inhib to the typical people who ask me ( My family ).
I just tell them to bug off.

I’m tired of hearing this comment for years now and Ive grown low inhib to the typical people who ask me ( My family ).
Yeah but when you say this kind of thing people say shit like no wonder you're single/don't have friends, as if that's the reason and no consequences of not having a gf/friends.

Yeah but when you say this kind of thing people say shit like no wonder you're single/don't have friends, as if that's the reason and no consequences of not having a gf/friends.
They never say this directly to my face but they most likely think about it.
Fuck them, I could care less anymore.

I'm never okay and people need to get used to me being miserable and looking depressed because I am.

I'm never okay and people need to get used to me being miserable and looking depressed because I am.
No you inkel, you need to fake happiness because seeing you unhappy bothers us ugggh

"Why do you always look so angry?"
That's what I get.

"Why do you always look so angry?"
That's what I get.
I used to get that one a lot more, but I think the apathy and despair have set in these last few years so I just come across as sad.

People always ask me if im okay jfl
Even when im feeling normal and act completely normal theyll still do it .
JFL just cause im ugly

Many people have casually told me that I look like a serial killer and to "smile" more.

Seems like they don't understand that some people have it worse than others, why should I feel good or smile if I don't ever experience anything positive in my life?

ive been getting this since i was young asf

truecel: nobody cares about you. If anyone cares about you, you are fakecel.

I have received comments like that in the past but it's been a while since I last heard it tbh. I'm good at putting up a smiling facade to normies.

truecel: nobody cares about you. If anyone cares about you, you are fakecel.
Telling you to smile more isn't caring about you, it's disliking your natural state and telling you to fake happiness just to be slightly less of an eyesore.
I have received comments like that in the past but it's been a while since I last heard it tbh. I'm good at putting up a smiling facade to normies.
This facade is actually an asset for most jobs. Still nowhere near as useful as being good looking or having connections though.

“why are you quiet” is pretty demonic and shows normies are tying to pull you into their drama bank

my answer: because i fucking hate this moronic place called earth. just a bunch of LOW IQ retards believing in every agenda and BS. fuck this shithole

just smile silly inkwell

my answer: because i fucking hate this moronic place called earth. just a bunch of LOW IQ retards believing in every agenda and BS. fuck this shithole
u sound pretty young, it gets 30 times worse than you know tbh
it don’t get better nigga

u sound pretty young, it gets 30 times worse than you know tbh
it don’t get better nigga
no i am 28. i am not the best with the english language. i could try to let it sound better but i dont have the energy to do that.

One time a guy told me i look like im about to cry

Why do fucking normies say shit like that. How the fuck does anyone respond to that

If you have eye bags (I have since 18yo), normies will always tell you that you look tired!

One time a guy told me i look like im about to cry

Why do fucking normies say shit like that. How the fuck does anyone respond to that
Most of them have no internal monologue (i'm not making this up).
They live in the now, especially if they're extroverted.

It was on his mind so he said it.

I get it all the time. I can't relax, without people saying this shit to me. :feelsree:
The worst thing about it, is that they don't care. They just want to look good, by talking to the loner.
I hate fake people, and people being fake nice, it isn't helping at all.

Flashback to highschool:
I was sitting alone at a table. :incel:
A girl from one of the tables nearby decided to comment on it.
She didn't say it to me, but to the people at her table.
"He looks so lonely, he is sitting all by himself".
She never walked over to me nor did anything to change the situation.:feelsseriously:
She didn't feel bad for me. Perhaps she thought mentioning it, was a good deed in itself.
I'm sick of it.

I get it all the time. I can't relax, without people saying this shit to me. :feelsree:
The worst thing about it, is that they don't care. They just want to look good, by talking to the loner.
I hate fake people, and people being fake nice, it isn't helping at all.

Flashback to highschool:
I was sitting alone at a table. :incel:
A girl from one of the tables nearby decided to comment on it.
She didn't say it to me, but to the people at her table.
"He looks so lonely, he is sitting all by himself".
She never walked over to me nor did anything to change the situation.:feelsseriously:
She didn't feel bad for me. Perhaps she thought mentioning it, was a good deed in itself.
I'm sick of it.
This is the irl equivalent of normies sharing an article about a natural disaster and saying prayers for blabla. It's just for attention, the thought of actually doing something about the disaster and helping never even entered their brain.

This is the irl equivalent of normies sharing an article about a natural disaster and saying prayers for blabla. It's just for attention, the thought of actually doing something about the disaster and helping never even entered their brain.
100%. :blackpill:
Most of them aren't even religious. It has become a meme at this point.

I'm so fucking tired of wearing this fake "I'm ok" mask. No shit I'm not smiling all the time dude, I've never had anything to look forward to.

It's like expecting a beaten, disease ridden, starving stray dog to be happy and wagging its tail all day like a loved dog living a comfortable, happy life.

To be quite honest, I can't relate.

I've become quite good at putting up a facade.

yea all the time in my case is bc i can't rest properly lmao i always wake up tired

yea all the time in my case is bc i can't rest properly lmao i always wake up tired
Not sleeping enough will fuck up your health and can give you alzheimer

Only my friends , No strangers

"The thousand rejection stare" as someone called it on here the other day :cryfeels:

Yes its true.

I've also had people literally tell me "you look dead"

A life of permanent depression will make your face look sad. Besides, being ugly doesn't help either.

people tell me i always look high asf or like a drug dealer

I have nothing to look forward in my life. Basically i´m an incel robot money collector and tax payer with two jobs and i could continue talking about my life in misery as an gymmaxing incel slave and how i hate this crappy life but.....

When i´m tired of my fake smile and lying about how fine i´m then people ask me why are you sad, why are you tired then i have to lie again why i look sad and tired. Not gonna complain, because bluepillers will only try to convince me how good my life is. You have money, food, you are not deadly sick. Or they will just tell you that you are ungrateful piece of shit, who deserve nothing. Meanwhile they know nothing about you and your life. For example women will automatically assume you should feel happy, just because you are a man. Chads will automatically assume you should be happy too, just because they feel happiness, joy, pleasure most of the time, so they will never ever understand.

Probably also has to do with receding maxillas giving more space under the eyes, and the sleep apnea caused by them partially blocking your airway.

Have you ever seen a Chad with baggy, dark eye area?

Not gonna complain, because bluepillers will only try to convince me how good my life is. You have money, food, you are not deadly sick. Or they will just tell you that you are ungrateful piece of shit, who deserve nothing. Meanwhile they know nothing about you and your life. For example women will automatically assume you should feel happy, just because you are a man. Chads will automatically assume you should be happy too, just because they feel happiness, joy, pleasure most of the time, so they will never ever understand.
This is so fucking true.
But those people have never experienced a lifetime of solitude. They can't relate to us, we can't relate to them.

Studies have shown that having a partner makes you happier and more mentally healthy/stable than anything else in the world. We're missing something so vital but just because we're not dying physically people are telling us we're entitled assholes asking for too much.

This, they all know the reason but just want to pour salt in the wound

Not gonna complain, because bluepillers will only try to convince me how good my life is. You have money, food, you are not deadly sick. Or they will just tell you that you are ungrateful piece of shit, who deserve nothing. Meanwhile they know nothing about you and your life. For example women will automatically assume you should feel happy, just because you are a man. Chads will automatically assume you should be happy too, just because they feel happiness, joy, pleasure most of the time, so they will never ever understand.

Well put.