Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you cling to religion?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
For the muslims and Christians and whoever out there who are devout to your chosen god or gods, I ask you this: why? If Jesus or whoever truly loved you and cared about you, they would help you ascend, and wouldn't curse you to this horrible existence.

I realized a long time ago that Jesus, God, the gods, whoever or whatever may or may not be out there, is not on my side, does not love me, or care about me. They see me suffering, and they do nothing. In fact, the fact I wasn't ascending was the primary reason I turned away from my (Christian) faith so many years ago. How can it be that someone just, loving, all-knowing, and all-powerful can curse me to a sexless, loveless, touchless existence? If God or gods do exist, fuck them. Fuck the gods! Fuck them all! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: I truly hate them, and I wish death upon all gods! In Skyrim, of course.

Religion is coping, just like anime is.

Only thinkg I care about religion is supressing foids bck to the kitchen. Everything else just ruins my life even more as a male in this world

You are very entitled I see
God does not owe people or any other creatures anything
God is on our side, but people abandoned God
So that's the reason for our pathetic existence
Will reunite with God in the afterlife

All the texts that I’m aware of say we where created in his image. So why do we not all look a like we should all either be chad, normie or incel.
Think the Sumerians story is better a race of beings was created to mine gold, we are them. chad and Stacy are the descendants of the annunaki.
But all in all religion is a bunch of bs. Written and dictated by intelligent people to scare and control primitive people has no place in this century for men.

I think its instinct. We have been raised in a society where even swear words come from religion, so I think its natural that we irrationally believe in God or a better afterlife

For the muslims and Christians and whoever out there who are devout to your chosen god or gods, I ask you this: why? If Jesus or whoever truly loved you and cared about you, they would help you ascend, and wouldn't curse you to this horrible existence.

I realized a long time ago that Jesus, God, the gods, whoever or whatever may or may not be out there, is not on my side, does not love me, or care about me. They see me suffering, and they do nothing. In fact, the fact I wasn't ascending was the primary reason I turned away from my (Christian) faith so many years ago. How can it be that someone just, loving, all-knowing, and all-powerful can curse me to a sexless, loveless, touchless existence? If God or gods do exist, fuck them. Fuck the gods! Fuck them all! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: I truly hate them, and I wish death upon all gods! In Skyrim, of course.
Tap into ur inner shiva, buddy boyo

I just don't buy into the idea that human beings were made by mistake rather than design, when you really take the time to look at how advanced the human body is, and compare it all to the machines that humans design, you'll start to notice that it really could have only been made by some kind of god. Not to mention the fact that the universe specifically required the right amount of direction for it to even prosper and produce life, otherwise it would have certainly failed upon conception.

As for the idea of blaming god for inceldom, well I don't really think that it's a very fair argument, since at the end of the day it's not really god who's guilty of that, it's more of a fault on society, and natural selection.

Think of it like this:

You have two male deer fighting over a female, one on the left and one on the right, both charge at each other with their antlers and fight in order to compete for a mate, the one on the right has the bigger antlers, the bigger physique, and is overall more imposing. On the other hand you have the one on the left who's shorter and who's less physically developed. The winner is obvious, it's going to be the larger, tougher, alpha, but do you think it's because god favoured him more?, no, it's because his parent's specifically made him that way, just as much as the weaker frailer male's parent's did for him.

Last edited:
OYgG70n

All the texts that I’m aware of say we where created in his image. So why do we not all look a like we should all either be chad, normie or incel.
Think the Sumerians story is better a race of beings was created to mine gold, we are them. chad and Stacy are the descendants of the annunaki.
But all in all religion is a bunch of bs. Written and dictated by intelligent people to scare and control primitive people has no place in this century for men.
Niberu = Hebrew

No point being alive without religion. At least you have the thought of there might be an afterlife or reincarnation.
If you think there's nothing after this life, and this is the life you have right now, why are you such a retard? You have to be even dumber than a cuck or a bluepiller to live this life fully in suffering with no hope in sight due to this is your only chance and you're not going to get anywhere.

Without religion, you should just rope. If you don't, you're a pussy if you're not religious.

buddhism maxing, i will ascend to higher realms and become a Deva

People become Christians because they don't want to think for themselves

@Billowel @mänline @Mainländer @FlamingCel

This life is some kind of test of character and everything will be fixed after you're dead apparently. Unless you kill yourself then you will go to hell, they're generally keen to try and stop people from doing that given that it would kind of be a logical thing to do.

Unless you kill yourself then you will go to hell, they're generally keen to try and stop people from doing that given that it would kind of be a logical thing to do.
Of course there's a catch for that. Don't suppose any of the religions have an explanation for why the test is built unfairly; more difficult for some than for others.

I am Islamic, allow me to chip in: I sincerely think not believing in God just because you were dealt a terrible hand in life is without a doubt the biggest :bluepill: - some people are blessed, others aren't. This world wasn't mean to be permanent anyway. Humanity was destroyed once before and it will happen again someday. I, for one, cannot wait for that day to come. As the saying goes----fuck this gay earth.

Of course there's a catch for that. Don't suppose any of the religions have an explanation for why the test is built unfairly; more difficult for some than for others.

I think that would come under the 'problem of evil' this the best explanation you can get for that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5K5ZVz45_o&t=13s

Though I guess no-one has any that after they're dead and in heaven where everything is 100% nice all the time for everyone.

John 18:36
King James Version

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

I think that would come under the 'problem of evil' this the best explanation you can get for that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5K5ZVz45_o&t=13s

Though I guess no-one has any that after they're dead and in heaven where everything is 100% nice all the time for everyone.
To be blunt, that is highly unsatisfying answer for me.

It feels like most answers to these questions are just cop-outs; copes.

If Jesus or whoever truly loved you and cared about you, they would help you ascend, and wouldn't curse you to this horrible existence
It/He is the truth and I need it/him - if I like it or not. And it keeps true, if we like it or not, similar to many blackpill truth. Jesus said, who hates his life, will gain it. This is meant in a broader sense of sacrifice and following, but you see, that it is not God's highest will, that even (and may especially) not even of his believers live all the comfiest life. Paul, one of the greatest Christians of all time wrote for example.

But whatever anyone else dares to boast of—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast of that. 22 Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they offspring of Abraham? So am I. 23 Are they servants of Christ? I am a better one—I am talking like a madman—with far greater labors, far more imprisonments, with countless beatings, and often near death. 24 Five times I received at the hands of the Jews the forty lashes less one. 25 Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I was adrift at sea; 26 on frequent journeys, in danger from rivers, danger from robbers, danger from my own people, danger from Gentiles, danger in the city, danger in the wilderness, danger at sea, danger from false brothers; 27 in toil and hardship, through many a sleepless night, in hunger and thirst, often without food,2 in cold and exposure. 28 And, apart from other things, there is the daily pressure on me of my anxiety for all the churches. 29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is made to fall, and I am not indignant?
30 If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness. 31 The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, he who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying. 32 At Damascus, the governor under King Aretas was guarding the city of Damascus in order to seize me, 33 but I was let down in a basket through a window in the wall and escaped his hands.
2. Cor 11

He was single by the way, but volcel.

@your personality

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei0gPoqx_bQ&t=2772s&ab_channel=InspiringPhilosophy

that video is problem of evil 101 starter pack.there are many more millions of books on it,but that video is sufficient for most people.Also your dismissal is insane. God wants men to procreate(that's why the sexual organ was created and why it's natural for men to have it) and can be easily seen by reading the bible e.g

"God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground." genesis 1:28.

god gave everyone the chance to procreate and if they do not want to procreate with one another that is not gods fault but humans fault.It's womens pride and mans sinfulness which makes you a celibate,not god.

Also i believe in the lord jesus christ,not because he promises the best imaginable future,but because he exists.it's not something i can refute or anyone can.god simply is.he is eternal and unchangeable

god what I'd do for an israeli jewish soldier gf

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei0gPoqx_bQ&t=2772s&ab_channel=InspiringPhilosophy

that video is problem of evil 101 starter pack.there are many more millions of books on it,but that video is sufficient for most people.Also your dismissal is insane. God wants men to procreate(that's why the sexual organ was created and why it's natural for men to have it) and can be easily seen by reading the bible e.g

"God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground." genesis 1:28.

god gave everyone the chance to procreate and if they do not want to procreate with one another that is not gods fault but humans fault.It's womens pride and mans sinfulness which makes you a celibate,not god.

Also i believe in the lord jesus christ,not because he promises the best imaginable future,but because he exists.it's not something i can refute or anyone can.god simply is.he is eternal and unchangeable

You have no idea how hard I want to believe that. I am a believer myself but I can't bring myself to believe its true on a intellectual and emotional level. There's so many contradictions that don't seem to line up with reality, like sexual Darwinism and how animal and human behaviour is so genetically correllated

Nothing else left for me.
I just don't buy into the idea that human beings were made by mistake rather than design, when you really take the time to look at how advanced the human body is, and compare it all to the machines that humans design, you'll start to notice that it really could have only been made by some kind of god. Not to mention the fact that the universe specifically required the right amount of direction for it to even prosper and produce life, otherwise it would have certainly failed upon conception.

As for the idea of blaming god for inceldom, well I don't really think that it's a very fair argument, since at the end of the day it's not really god who's guilty of that, it's more of a fault on society, and natural selection.

Think of it like this:

You have two male deer fighting over a female, one on the left and one on the right, both charge at each other with their antlers and fight in order to compete for a mate, the one on the right has the bigger antlers, the bigger physique, and is overall more imposing. On the other hand you have the one on the left who's shorter and who's less physically developed. The winner is obvious, it's going to be the larger, tougher, alpha, but do you think it's because god favoured him more?, no, it's because his parent's specifically made him that way, just as much as the weaker frailer male's parent's did for him.

Yeah, I'd certainly like to know why I was born looking like I fell off the conveyor line.
Some fucker put qc passed sticker on my sorry ass accidentally or just for the lulz
This life is some kind of test of character and everything will be fixed after you're dead apparently. Unless you kill yourself then you will go to hell, they're generally keen to try and stop people from doing that given that it would kind of be a logical thing to do.

You have no idea how hard I want to believe that. I am a believer myself but I can't bring myself to believe its true on a intellectual and emotional level. There's so many contradictions that don't seem to line up with reality, like sexual Darwinism and how animal and human behaviour is so genetically correllated
god created everything and he can only create out of himself,so i don't see how some correlations are anything to be amazed at.Sexual darwinism actually makes more sense with god. For most here seem to think that everything is subjective,but if that was so then there is no inherent truth.everything is just mere chance.But the odds that 4 billion women all find us repulsive is something so absurd, in terms of chance,that only the most obstinate darwinists will gladly accept it.Sure there are some who will "add" something to the equation probably equally as absurd to explain how that could come to be,but you understannd my point.if you are so worried about "intellectual" discoursed then check my imgur link that i have.check which book you think will most readily answer your questions and read it.

i would recommend answering atheism by trent horn and a case for christ by strobel.they are decent intros to both "intellectual" apologists and "history" apologists.

the holy church has a deep intellectual base.Every atheist wants to believe that they are know what they are talking about,whilst ignoring 2000 years of christrian philosophy(in fact of all philosophy,as most "deep" thinkers that they studied in school were very open/believed in the transcendent and god.)

i think you are just being deluded by christrians who have no idea what they even believe in and the stupid conceptions of christianity that have been spread around for the last 100 years(often not by christrians themselves nor by people who studied anything involving christianity for more then 5 minutes)

believe me i was there and you realize the amount of crazy assumptions that you often hear around after studying the faith for some time.

7Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
Matthew