Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys support harvey weinstein???

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
The guy is a rich scumbag who we cannot relate to.

He used his power and tried to force women to fuck him.

If any of us were harvey we would not do what he did which was basically just bring women to his office and try to straight up fuck them by force.

He's so beta in the way he acts too, begging women to fuck him and is desperate.

Supporting lesser evil against greater - feminism

because like tradcons most men like being servants to women

I dont know who he is

He didn't rape any of the foids, they were all willing to give up their pussy in exchange for movie roles. He is only guilty of fucking prostitutes and paying them with jobs.

People do it just because he triggers bluepilled cucks.

We don't really like him. Just another richfag who got his cake and ate it too

Supporting lesser evil against greater - feminism
Yea exactly also tbh Weinstein had a decent wife. He could have been fine with that and not fuck other foids. I’m probably gonna die a virgin because of feminism so fuck feminism.

I couldn't care less about him

I support him because for decades everyone knew and joked about it “oh she got that roll because she slept with the director tee hee”. Everyone knew. Then someone comes up with metoo and all of a sudden it’s wrong.

Point 2, it simply is not rape. Sure maybe it’s a scum bag move but that is not illegal. Rape is using violence or threat of violence. These whores had consensual sex with him in hopes that it would help lead to an acting job.

(((Harvey Weinstein))) <-----that's all the reason you need to hate that subhuman.