Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you think being giddy, happy, high energy behavior is not typically "masculine" behavior? Also, gymcelling is the only masculinely accepted one

Also if you tell a girl that you go to the gym a ton then how much halo do you lose from muscles?

• 100%

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 90%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80%

• 70%

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 60%

• 50%

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 40%

• 30%

• 20%

• 10%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Which helps gymcels cope by being masculine while putting high energy effort into the gym because they're insecure tryhards.
A gym being considered high energy masculine behavior is the cop out for manlets and sub7cels to compete.

But also why is it not traditionally masculine for a person to be a tryhard?

Also if you tell a girl that you go to the gym a ton then how much halo do you lose from muscles?

Also being discussive, and thoughtful I've been told is unmanly. Lmao.

Last edited:
Anything is unmanly when youre ugly
You truly believe everything is halo effect. In fact being a marvel fan makes you a powerbottom, and being a gymcel makes you a tryhard. The whole bullshit about being manly was just a farce, and boomers clung to it because there wasn't technology at the time.

Natural body > gymcelling

Manly stuff was just a way for some other lateral hierarchy to be made aside from looks because there was still enough grey area for people to believe it wasn't all about looks BEFORE technology.

You lose some halo but foids are not so delusional to think that every ripped guy was born that way. They are aware that muscles are bulit in the gym.

30% the muscles are still there they just know trhat they are f a k e

You lose some halo but foids are not so delusional to think that every ripped guy was born that way. They are aware that muscles are bulit in the gym.
ah yes, inevitable inexorable logistics are typically the lifesavers in the narratives of unattractive incels and their reasons for everything.
Okay everyone please tell me in a clinical way, why, scientifically/ or in underlying paradigm why being happy, nice, sweet is not seen as manly? I know it's obvious, someone help me put it into words.

ah yes, inevitable inexorable logistics are typically the lifesavers in the narratives of unattractive incels and their reasons for everything.
Okay everyone please tell me in a clinical way, why, scientifically/ or in underlying paradigm why being happy, nice, sweet is not seen as manly? I know it's obvious, someone help me put it into words.

Because lots of beta normies will act sweet towards women in hopes of winning over their affection. If you're nice it implies you're putting her on a pedestal. Women are hypergamous, meaning they want to feel inferior to a man, so when he treats her like shit, it signals to her that she's lower to him.

Now, of course, you have to be above average looking for this to work, or else it won't be congruent.

Because lots of beta normies will act sweet towards women in hopes of winning over their affection. If you're nice it implies you're putting her on a pedestal. Women are hypergamous, meaning they want to feel inferior to a man, so when he treats her like shit, it signals to her that she's lower to him.

Now, of course, you have to be above average looking for this to work, or else it won't be congruent.
well I mean being nice and sweet in general.
Not just to women. But being nice sweet and christian.
The underlying implication is that a man gets reality from the beginning and knows that people are full of shit, and that friendliness doesn't get u friends, right? can we accept this premise for my further elaboration?
Basically they admit that the world is darwinial.
Of course you can't EXPOUND ON THIS PREMISE THESE UNDERCLASS FUCKS LIVE BY without getting called insecure, or someone who needs to get laid.

But also why is it not traditionally masculine for a person to be a tryhard?
Because if you have to try hard, that is because you do have bad genes. If you, for example, have good muscle building genetics, you are able to still get a good result even by making relatively much less effort in the gym.

Lol Ive been gymcelling hard 4-5 times a week on average for almost 10 years, but if someone comments on my muscles I just say I step by the gym once a week to stay healthy

Tryhard=compensating, compensating=beta

Lol Ive been gymcelling hard 4-5 times a week on average for almost 10 years, but if someone comments on my muscles I just say I step by the gym once a week to stay healthy
say you swim quite a bit, it will make more sense and leave less intuition on their part for you to be worried about. The goal is to have a feasible explanation that has primal value and tries to put their intuition at rest as much as possible.
Because if you have to try hard, that is because you do have bad genes. If you, for example, have good muscle building genetics, you are able to still get a good result even by making relatively much less effort in the gym.
not necessarily bad, but not superior to other people or just at around average.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back