Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do you think Steven Paddock did it? (Las Vegas Shootimg)

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
This type of shooting is a once in a lifetime thing. I dont think anyone else (as a single lone wolf shooter) will ever top this. The sheer magnitude of this shooting and the unbelievably meticulous planning is unrivaled.

- Managed to amass a large arsenal of 24 "AR" style rifles. Scoped .308mm AR-10s to deal with long range, and AR-15's in 5.56mm with bumpstocks to lay down a large volume of fire onto the crowd. All this without drawing attention to himself by law enforcement.

- A high vantage point over a massive crowd of people giving perfect opportunity for a mass enfilade firing position. That hotel room was practically a machine gun nest, and the plaza was the killzone.

- Calculated to a T the trajectory of his weapons to ensure the bullets land where they're supposed to in the crowd.

- Set up an elaborate camera system outside his door under a food service cart so he knows when the swat team arrives and can shoot himself.

This is the food cart Paddock used with the camera system cleverly concealed under it.

- Reselts: 58 dead, 422 wounded. All from a single lone wolf gunman. If it weren't for the diligent work of medical staff in Nevada and all surrounding states the body count would be in the hundreds.

This guy meant business. And I dont think we'll see anything like it again. The FBI and other intelligence agencies have undoubtedly learned from this attack and any shooting this complex in its planning will likely be thwarted. I'm amazed that he wasn't caught beforehand. I'm also baffled he didn't leave behind some kind of note or manifesto. Usually well planned shooters leave something behind to explain thier motive.

Stephen Paddock laying dead, photo released by LVPD.

This guy is a mystery to me, I'm very interested in serial killers and all that and like reading about thier backgrounds and stories to work out what made them tick. But I cant think of why Paddock did it. He was married, had a wife, kids, and was a very wealthy gambler who came from a good family. Not to mention he was pretty old. Doesn't exactly fit the profile of a typical mass shooter.

This shit screams false flag to me, and the only other shooting I've been skeptical about was Sandy Hook.

Thanks for elaborating and expanding my original thread bro. You're high IQ ngl

Thanks for elaborating and expanding my original thread bro. You're high IQ ngl

Thanks for the idea, yeah I just expanded on your post a bit. Stephen Paddock was definitely an interesting shooter. His attention to detail and planning was like straight out of a movie. It's just unreal how meticulous he was.

I thinkhe just wanted an adrenaline rush.

some shit must have happened to him in the past

I haven’t come up with a solid motive for him but there are some factors that may have influenced his decision. As for the shooting itself, it can be replicated but of course the chances of that are low due to the nature of these events

General Steve !

Thanks for the idea, yeah I just expanded on your post a bit. Stephen Paddock was definitely an interesting shooter. His attention to detail and planning was like straight out of a movie. It's just unreal how meticulous he was.
For real though. I was awake as it happened, saw the count and thought it was a terrorist attack. Like multiple shooters, Paris attack type shit.

Because he believed that it is useless to continue living if you are old and wanted to become famous before he died (my opinion).

man had a noodlewhore gf so def incel lite without the noodlewhores

His asian girlfriend was only interested in his money. He realised money cannot buy true love, and ran out of copes and wne tout with a bang.

crazy a non sniper could fire that far also how did he break the window?

crazy a non sniper could fire that far also how did he break the window?

With a .308 scoped rifle I think.

Then he actually took pot shots at a fuel tank at the Las Vegas Airport to test his trajectory and then shortly after starting firing into the crowd. Crazy shit.

Paid for by the media.

For real though. I was awake as it happened, saw the count and thought it was a terrorist attack. Like multiple shooters, Paris attack type shit.

Of all the "False Flag" people out there I'm surprised Paddock didn't get that. Even I'm still skeptical.

This attack seems far too organized for a single lone wolf gunman with no military experience or training. I personally believe it's in the realm of possibility that this was a government operation to get the population more in favor of banning semi automatic firearms and open to the idea of gun confiscation.

Just 1 week after the attack bump stocks were banned and there were some talks about reinstating the "assault weapons" ban to make high capacity semi-auto guns illegal, and making a "buy-back" program. Just like Australia did.

Not saying that's what I believe, it's just not off the table for possibilities in my opinion.

False flag

or

He was just old and realised he wasn't going to live much longer anyway so wanted to go out with a "bang" and be remembered forever, this event will likely have documentaries made about it in the future and he will be talked about for a very long time.

He was just old and realised he wasn't going to live much longer anyway so wanted to go out with a "bang" and be remembered forever, this event will likely have documentaries made about it in the future and he will be talked about for a very long time.
i can see it, not leaving a note or manifesto adds to the mystery as well, makes it more marketable from that perspective

He seemed like a thrillseeker who spent most of his life in solitude, and it was just inevitable that something like this would come out his personality type at old age. He already had everything, luxury lifestyle, gambling wealth, etc.

This type of shooting is a once in a lifetime thing. I dont think anyone else (as a single lone wolf shooter) will ever top this. The sheer magnitude of this shooting and the unbelievably meticulous planning is unrivaled.

- Managed to amass a large arsenal of 24 "AR" style rifles. Scoped .308mm AR-10s to deal with long range, and AR-15's in 5.56mm with bumpstocks to lay down a large volume of fire onto the crowd. All this without drawing attention to himself by law enforcement.
View attachment 113240
View attachment 113241

- A high vantage point over a massive crowd of people giving perfect opportunity for a mass enfilade firing position. That hotel room was practically a machine gun nest, and the plaza was the killzone.
View attachment 113238
View attachment 113239

- Calculated to a T the trajectory of his weapons to ensure the bullets land where they're supposed to in the crowd.

- Set up an elaborate camera system outside his door under a food service cart so he knows when the swat team arrives and can shoot himself.
View attachment 113246
This is the food cart Paddock used with the camera system cleverly concealed under it.

- Reselts: 58 dead, 422 wounded. All from a single lone wolf gunman. If it weren't for the diligent work of medical staff in Nevada and all surrounding states the body count would be in the hundreds.
View attachment 113244
View attachment 113245

This guy meant business. And I dont think we'll see anything like it again. The FBI and other intelligence agencies have undoubtedly learned from this attack and any shooting this complex in its planning will likely be thwarted. I'm amazed that he wasn't caught beforehand. I'm also baffled he didn't leave behind some kind of note or manifesto. Usually well planned shooters leave something behind to explain thier motive.

View attachment 113243

This guy is a mystery to me, I'm very interested in serial killers and all that and like reading about thier backgrounds and stories to work out what made them tick. But I cant think of why Paddock did it. He was married, had a wife, kids, and was a very wealthy gambler who came from a good family. Not to mention he was pretty old. Doesn't exactly fit the profile of a typical mass shooter.

Nobody knows for sure but it was mentioned that he lost a huge sum of money and that was a big factor in why he did the shooting but really no one knows.

You should check out Leonard Lake.

government psyops tbh

His asian girlfriend was only interested in his money. He realised money cannot buy true love, and ran out of copes and wne tout with a bang.
Also missed out on teen love maybe

I like these steven paddock threads, I find this case increadibly intriguing. A man that seemed well off in life showing no signs whatsoever decided to go on a killing spree. A true mystery indeed, it's not far fetched to suggest it's a false flag though.
This attack seems far too organized for a single lone wolf gunman with no military experience or training. I personally believe it's in the realm of possibility that this was a government operation to get the population more in favor of banning semi automatic firearms and open to the idea of gun confiscation.
My thoughts exactly, a man who went on a killing spree without leaving anything behind to try and explain why he did it, no ideology, no motive, nothing. He left nothing for the officals or the public as far as we're aware, he killed because he wanted to.

Last edited:
Maybe he wanted to be like his father. He could have been a psychopath and narcissist who planned to top his dad's notoriety before he died. This would make sense as psychopathy is often genetic.

Last edited:
If you've ever questioned the existence of false flags and pass them off as stupid conspiracy theories, look into the Sinking of the RMS Lusitania. The US government sent a boat filled to the brim with both explosives and innocent passengers into German sea territory to provoke German U-boats into attacking the ship thus giving the government an excuse to enter WWI. It took nearly 100 years before this fact was discovered and this was purely by accident.

View attachment 113240
View attachment 113241

View attachment 113238
View attachment 113239

View attachment 113246

View attachment 113244
View attachment 113245

View attachment 113243

life had become too monotonous for him. As a last resort he went ER so as to get a little excitement to his life

It's hard to understand what drove him to do this. I think we'll never know. There are people who have been staving off a break down for years, but one day they snap. Maybe that's what happened to him.

All this without drawing attention to himself by law enforcement
jbw theory proof

why is the gun beneath his legs? I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but this seems weird. Or was ist done by police officers checking his body?
Btw isis claimed the shooter was one of their soldiers. Hence he left nothing behind, this is the only trail we got. govt should have investigated in this.

Last edited:
He was from southern california. This place slowly destroys your sanity.

Because he’s a faggot