Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you think that God hates us?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Honestly, what did we do to deserve His hate? Because there's no doubt that he loves Chads and stacies way more than us but why? What did we do?

throughout history gods and the devils influences have balanced each other out and in the age we live in the devil is being venerated higher than it has in the decades before this one

Because we refused to submit to be cuck for Chad, God beloved creation.

The world is shit, that's why we need a saviour

Somebody needs to draw the short end in life man.We can only cope that in heaven there will be 99 virgins for all truecels in this world

Why do you believe that because you're incel that God hates you? Certainly you're smarter than to have bought into the prosperity gospel. Scripture is rather clear that good men will suffer before they are rewarded, not the other way around.

He doesnt hate us .
He is just testing us .
The people who suffer most in Life
are actually the chosen ones .
Giga cope
good men will suffer before they are rewarded, not the other way around.

Because space daddy doesn't exist, he was an invention to stabilise society and by seeing through this necessary lie the west doomed itself.

Because he is a cuck

life as an ugly man is God's shit test.

A7X - God Hates Us

I have no idea.

He's probably not even real

There is no such a thing.
Its all in your head, along with other brainwashed imbeciles living inside a schizophrenic made up fantasy world.
Every time i interact with any religious imbeciles, i simply treat them as mentally ill people.
They disgust me tbh.
Them, and their retardation.

Honestly, what did we do to deserve His hate? Because there's no doubt that he loves Chads and stacies way more than us but why? What did we do?

If we're talking about the Christian god here its very unlikely he hates people like us due to the below verse which arguably would seem to fit Chad and Stacy far more than us.

Ok maybe he does hate some alcoholcel copers (at least the ones always getting piss drunk ie "drunkards") but other than that I'd say we're good.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 King James Version (KJV)
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

All the gods are the creation of the controlling elite to keep the suffering 90% of the population in check

I asked myself that question for the longest time but was never able to come up with an answer. I just assumed he had forgotten about me, and didn't care.

If there is a god,he rejects morality.

If we're talking about the Christian god here its very unlikely he hates people like us due to the below verse which arguably would seem to fit Chad and Stacy far more than us.

Ok maybe he does hate some alcoholcel copers (at least the ones always getting piss drunk ie "drunkards") but other than that I'd say we're good.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 King James Version (KJV)
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

We are primates one of the 5 great apes. There is no divine reason for you being ugly, fat, short, mouth breathing, weird body shaped, or extreme mental issues. It’s just genetic lottery and a sick society. Humanity is a cancer, our complex emotions are a burden, we should have never achieved such levels of sentience.