Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do Youngcels fantasise about ascending in another country when they don't even leave their rooms?

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
I've been lurking around here for weeks now and I've noticed that some youngcels around my age (I'm 20) still cling onto this idea of ascending in another country, at a different age, after a certain amount of wealth has been accumulated or when their muscles have been built up in a gym environment. Can you not see how delusional you come across when you believe these things? What makes you think that you can pack your bags, book a hotel, get your passport, travel to your nearest airport, arrive in another country and find a femoid in less than 1-2 weeks? This is ascending without companions, friends or family to supervise your autistic, delusional ass while you chase after femoids who reject you in Eastern Europe/Asia/whatever. You can't even ascend in your own nation, forget about Slavic/Oriental Asian women who would've ignored you had they been born in the Western Anglosphere/Europe/North America etc. (I know from experience that Slavic women become highly sexually selective once they move to your country because my country of Ireland has a lot of Polish people, Russian, Lithuanians, etc. They become complacent, westernised, liberalised and still judge you based on your genetics. They search for the Aryan-European chad and wait until he arrives while you're in the friendzone or the carrot-on-the-stick zone where she ''hints'' at giving you a chance.) :feelsclown::feelskek:

This is even assuming that you've even wealthmaxxed enough just to be able to afford the flights and the expenses in the first place without being stuck in that country because you ran out of money. You most likely suffer from severe social anxiety and chronic depression as you barely look into the eyes of a foid and yet, you dream of relocating to another part of the world as if that will cure your lonely, virgin life. If you barely leave your house, don't even bother entering into chad airport unless you're at least a low-tier normie with some friends to share the journey with. Don't get me started on the probability of you being assaulted, robbed or murdered since you're a solo traveller that nobody cares about. Plus, you don't even have friends to begin with who can save you from entering into dangerous areas and from thieves stealing your resources. :feelsrope:

Now, Let's entertain the idea of being older, wealthier and stronger as you unwillingly age into the future. Yes, your SMV increases as you reach 30. However, it will not undo the fact that you were a dateless, kissless, friendless. socially-disabled adolescent who is years and years behind in terms of dating and relationships. You know what type of men become divorce-raped in the court of law? The ones who marry their first girlfriends because they ''ascended'' at the age of 23+ or whatever. These men placed a diamond ring onto the finger of a succubus who threw them some scraps of pussy after chad and his gang passed her around like a marijuana joint.

If you call that ascension then you've essentially reverted back to being a blue-pilled cuckold who accepts his girlfriend's whoredom because you don't have the courage to remove that banshee who has placed you under a mystical sexual spell. Think about all the men your future ''girlfriend/wife'' has engaged with, all the genetic material that her body has absorbed from men who's seed is far more genetically superior and valuable than yours. While you were skillmaxxing, stengthmaxxing, wealthmaxxing, agemaxxing etc; she was being sexually dominated by multiple boyfriends, possibly other bisexual girls too. Do you still believe in ascension now? Comment some thoughts below, guys.

Because based on statistcs, I have more chance in SEA than in my actual country

Idk man cause fantasies are all i have?

JoinedDec 9, 2020Posts4

cuz Its one of the only copes I have left that gives me motivation to keep going.
Like why not at least try to do something that will statistically help improve your rate of sexual success and chance at a happy marriage?

Brutal 4th post

Ya my friend makes $130,000 a year STEMcel. He booked a 6 week trip to Eastern Europe this was 10 years back(when he was also making over $100k a year back then as a single guy), in order to try and find a girlfriend/wife. He was 30 at the time. He spent 4 weeks in Poland and 2 weeks in Czechoslovakia.

I told him why don't you just talk to girls right here in our city.. especially considering they actually speak English here.

Anyway he paid to have dating services set him up, he went out every night to events where lots of girls would be. He even tried day game. As I predicted before he left, he didn't get 1 date in the entire 6 weeks.

But he didn't give up, he just said he got unlucky. He was to go on numerous vacations to other countries trying to meet a woman.

Ya my friend makes $130,000 a year STEMcel. He booked a 6 week trip to Eastern Europe this was 10 years back(when he was also making over $100k a year back then as a single guy), in order to try and find a girlfriend/wife. He was 30 at the time. He spent 4 weeks in Poland and 2 weeks in Czechoslovakia.

I told him why don't you just talk to girls right here in our city.. especially considering they actually speak English here.

Anyway he paid to have dating services set him up, he went out every night to events where lots of girls would be. He even tried day game. As I predicted before he left, he didn't get 1 date in the entire 6 weeks.

But he didn't give up, he just said he got unlucky. He was to go on numerous vacations to other countries trying to meet a woman.
:feelsjuice::feelshaha: Send him to .Co

Brutal realitypill

Green Pastures

bro you can't take youngcels seriously

all teens are retarted, we've both been in that age so we know. They'll change their minds like 50 times in the next year and to be quite frank most of them are just high inhib late bloomers

you just can't explain this to them, it's something that comes with time and experience, they live in a whole different dimension that by no means resembles slightly adult life

I think he means 'how have you lurked for weeks when you joined 3 days ago'
You can read threads without having an account.

Because they never actually were to a different country to see that they're equally worthless in any geographical disposition.
That or hoping to be carried via 1stworldforeignerpill which will attract only the most nefarious women.

Because they never actually were to a different country to see that they're equally worthless in any geographical disposition.
That or hoping to be carried via 1stworldforeignerpill which will attract only the most nefarious women.
I know some girls may allow me to ascend in Poland based on tinder results (Lots of matches from boosts) that I got by swiping. However, I can't imagine booking a flight on my own to Warsaw just to fuck Wiktoria/Magdalena/Karolina or whatever she calls herself. That seems pretty weak to me and anyway, I don't have the money to do it at 20.

Saw a thing about how in Asia the government made people date each other to try solving their birth rate problem. I think other nations are doing more than the USA which has made it taboo to talk about not being able to find a gf

I've been lurking around here for weeks now and I've noticed that some youngcels around my age (I'm 20) still cling onto this idea of ascending in another country, at a different age, after a certain amount of wealth has been accumulated or when their muscles have been built up in a gym environment. Can you not see how delusional you come across when you believe these things? What makes you think that you can pack your bags, book a hotel, get your passport, travel to your nearest airport, arrive in another country and find a femoid in less than 1-2 weeks? This is ascending without companions, friends or family to supervise your autistic, delusional ass while you chase after femoids who reject you in Eastern Europe/Asia/whatever. You can't even ascend in your own nation, forget about Slavic/Oriental Asian women who would've ignored you had they been born in the Western Anglosphere/Europe/North America etc. (I know from experience that Slavic women become highly sexually selective once they move to your country because my country of Ireland has a lot of Polish people, Russian, Lithuanians, etc. They become complacent, westernised, liberalised and still judge you based on your genetics. They search for the Aryan-European chad and wait until he arrives while you're in the friendzone or the carrot-on-the-stick zone where she ''hints'' at giving you a chance.) :feelsclown::feelskek:

This is even assuming that you've even wealthmaxxed enough just to be able to afford the flights and the expenses in the first place without being stuck in that country because you ran out of money. You most likely suffer from severe social anxiety and chronic depression as you barely look into the eyes of a foid and yet, you dream of relocating to another part of the world as if that will cure your lonely, virgin life. If you barely leave your house, don't even bother entering into chad airport unless you're at least a low-tier normie with some friends to share the journey with. Don't get me started on the probability of you being assaulted, robbed or murdered since you're a solo traveller that nobody cares about. Plus, you don't even have friends to begin with who can save you from entering into dangerous areas and from thieves stealing your resources. :feelsrope:

Now, Let's entertain the idea of being older, wealthier and stronger as you unwillingly age into the future. Yes, your SMV increases as you reach 30. However, it will not undo the fact that you were a dateless, kissless, friendless. socially-disabled adolescent who is years and years behind in terms of dating and relationships. You know what type of men become divorce-raped in the court of law? The ones who marry their first girlfriends because they ''ascended'' at the age of 23+ or whatever. These men placed a diamond ring onto the finger of a succubus who threw them some scraps of pussy after chad and his gang passed her around like a marijuana joint.

If you call that ascension then you've essentially reverted back to being a blue-pilled cuckold who accepts his girlfriend's whoredom because you don't have the courage to remove that banshee who has placed you under a mystical sexual spell. Think about all the men your future ''girlfriend/wife'' has engaged with, all the genetic material that her body has absorbed from men who's seed is far more genetically superior and valuable than yours. While you were skillmaxxing, stengthmaxxing, wealthmaxxing, agemaxxing etc; she was being sexually dominated by multiple boyfriends, possibly other bisexual girls too. Do you still believe in ascension now? Comment some thoughts below, guys.

jesus what is this mess? No wonder this bitch tits faggot gor banned.

Eastern Euro women are the same filth that Western European / North American women. Estonia for example has THE highest percentage of single mom households in all the EU! The only exceptions here could be Ukraine and Moldova, just because these 2 are so horribly poor countries. Now, that being said I still consider the original post stupid. His claims are contradicted by all these Tinder experiments where incel tier men get easily laid with Asian (or perhaps Latin American) women.

Eastern Euro women are the same filth that Western European / North American women. Estonia for example has THE highest percentage of single mom households in all the EU! The only exceptions here could be Ukraine and Moldova, just because these 2 are so horribly poor countries. Now, that being said I still consider the original post stupid. His claims are contradicted by all these Tinder experiments where incel tier men get easily laid with Asian (or perhaps Latin American) women.

I could see it working for a top tier incel in those other countries. Like if you could go to El Salvador and live there and had $2 million in the bank. Where it would be over is if an incel tried to bring those women back to America.

If they aren't getting laid with their own ethnicity even more likely will don't get with another

Last edited: