Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does anyone still gives a shit about those retards on IT?

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
I don't care what they think about us or me, i see as a compliment when a bunch of losers watchdoging (kek) other losers hate me, wish suicide on me etc, it's funny to me. Those guys are low status and think they are fighting some holy crusade against inkels, but all they do is farm karma on leddit, which is completely useless. They talk tough and all, but the most they will do is take ss of shitposts here and pretend they are outraged for more good goy points. The same is valid for you kiwifarms fuckers, other bunch of losers wanting to feel better about themselves. Scum attracts scum.

This the typical IT user, remember that when you want to post here about some idiotic thing IT said and think twice before posting it:

cos people dont realise IT are far leftist cucks whose only life goal is to post for karma, literally sigma posts 19 hrs a day there and is a neet, let the ITcels have their cope

Knowing the enemy is important. I watch every post from IT and Female Dating Strategy

Knowing the enemy is important. I watch every post from IT and Female Dating Strategy
They are not our enemies, they are not powerful people, they are keyboard warriors wanting to feel outraged and farm karma. Not even normalfaggots would want to associate with IT. You have to have something wrong in your head to be obsessed with a forum with 200 active members.

They are not our enemies, they are not powerful people, they are keyboard warriors wanting to feel outraged and farm karma. Not even normalfaggots would want to associate with IT. You have to have something wrong in your head to be obsessed with a forum with 200 active members.
Plus however capable some may think they are they can't do shit about this forum because this isn't reddit.

Not sure. They really can’t do anything to us as we have our own website. Plus they will just purposefully say stuff to get people here angry and to bait us. They aren’t worth acknowledging.
They aren’t even worth being considered enemies. All they can do is screenshot random stuff here and cry about it.
Most normies outside of reddit also think that IT is pretty pathetic. It really is pathetic to hate read an obscure forum on the internet for over 10 hours a day just for internet points

Cause some of the people here are desperate to have someone pay attention to them, even negative attention.

I don't care what they think about us or me, i see as a compliment when a bunch of losers watchdoging (kek) other losers hate me, wish suicide on me etc, it's funny to me. Those guys are low status and think they are fighting some holy crusade against inkels, but all they do is farm karma on leddit, which is completely useless. They talk tough and all, but the most they will do is take ss of shitposts here and pretend they are outraged for more good goy points. The same is valid for you kiwifarms fuckers, other bunch of losers wanting to feel better about themselves. Scum attracts scum.

This the typical IT user, remember that when you want to post here about some idiotic thing IT said and think twice before posting it:

View attachment 346884

You act surprised yet you made this thread. This kind of threads pop up weekly here. Just stop making threads about IT theory.

I don't care what those worthless fucks have to say or what they think about me. I am the master of my own fate jfl if anyone thinks I'll let some tranny faggots dictate my moral compass.

They are nothing to me.

That reply is so brutal. :lul:

I'll never understand the dumbasses who keep making IT threads either. It's gotten to the point I just mute IT Spammers, because this shit got old really fast. I couldn't careless what those IT fags think of me, and they can't do shit to us either which is more reason to ignore them, but alas retards here have no cope but to engage with IT, you can engage with them if you like, but I'm going to add you to my ignore list if you do. Plain and Simple.

I don't give a shit about IT, those whores and their valets have no importance at all and no power either. They're just pathetic clowns.

Not sure. They really can’t do anything to us as we have our own website. Plus they will just purposefully say stuff to get people here angry and to bait us. They aren’t worth acknowledging.

They aren’t even worth being considered enemies. All they can do is screenshot random stuff here and cry about it.
tbhngl
People here call it CuckTears because that shit sub is just cucks crying over mean things incels posted about women. When what everyone they label incels haven't posted death threats most of the time and they get triggered that someone dares criticize women or society.

I'll never understand the dumbasses who keep making IT threads either. It's gotten to the point I just mute IT Spammers, because this shit got old really fast. I couldn't careless what those IT fags think of me, and they can't do shit to us either which is more reason to ignore them, but alas retards here have no cope but to engage with IT, you can engage with them if you like, but I'm going to add you to my ignore list if you do. Plain and Simple.
Sorry bro. I've made threads when they are being blatantly hypocritical about race but tbh by now enough evidence as been compiled that it speaks for itself.

I agree with @FrothySolutions on this though: if anyone doesn't like IT users lying about incels and harassing them, if you have a reddit account report their most egregious posts to the admins because it's better than doing nothing if you are that bothered by it.

tbhngl
People here call it CuckTears because that shit sub is just cucks crying over mean things incels posted about women. When what everyone they label incels haven't posted death threats most of the time and they get triggered that someone dares criticize women or society.

Sorry bro. I've made threads when they are being blatantly hypocritical about race but tbh by now enough evidence as been compiled that it speaks for itself.

I agree with @FrothySolutions on this though: if anyone doesn't like IT users lying about incels and harassing them, if you have a reddit account report their most egregious posts to the admins because it's better than doing nothing if you are that bothered by it.
It's good that you stopped with the IT threads. I just wish everyone else would do the same and get it through their thick skulls that IT ONLY CARES ABOUT PUSHING NARRATIVES!!!! THAT'S IT!!!! No evidence, statistics, data, research won't make them budge, so it's pointless to even bother. It's a waste of time, energy and braincells to engage with them, not only that but IT threads clog up the forum, which makes things that much worse. To be fair though, the IT threads have died down which makes this forum more pleasant to be in. So there's that at least.

Most normies outside of reddit also think that IT is pretty pathetic. It really is pathetic to hate read an obscure forum on the internet for over 10 hours a day just for internet points
If the internet saw how bluepilled IT were the internet would agree they’re delusional

It's good that you stopped with the IT threads. I just wish everyone else would do the same and get it through their thick skulls that IT ONLY CARES ABOUT PUSHING NARRATIVES!!!! THAT'S IT!!!! No evidence, statistics, data, research won't make them budge, so it's pointless to even bother. It's a waste of time, energy and braincells to engage with them, not only that but IT threads clog up the forum, which makes things that much worse. To be fair though, the IT threads have died down which makes this forum more pleasant to be in. So there's that at least.
It's usually the newer members that sign up that make a lot of IT threads. Sadly a lot of people here still take the bait probably to postmaxx and post things that have already been posted numerous times.

Again if there is any consolation to anyone here they can't easily brigade, mass report or take down discussions like they do on reddit. They can only screenshot and seethe in anger (or "laugh" :soy:).
And they are forced to post their snarky one-liner putdowns they come up with to "clap back" in their circlejerk shithole of a sub which less and less people here read lmao.

Looks like a fucking tranny to me

If you enjoy watching them shitpost retarded bs, I don't see a problem with lurking there. Personally, if I took every blackpill they dispensed I would rope within a week, so I don't lurk there too often, I only lurk enough to keep myself reminded that it's over.

What’s IT going to do. Throw estrogen at my face. Each and everyone will get the fillet and chips (don’t bother guessing what I mean)

View attachment 346884
cause we have foidd infiltrators like @Edmund_Kemper

Once again, IncelTears does not exist. Please stop making posts about fictious people.

Yeah this isn't reddit so in effect that's true. They don't have any power here.
Their subreddit doesnt exist either. I will never acknowledge their existence. They are fictious people.

I will keep saying this until my statement warps reality and becomes the truth itself.

tbhngl
That’s practically all that sub is. They just get triggered over people who criticize foids. There are times when the person who is screenshottrd isn’t even an incel and just some normie who made a dank meme
If the internet saw how bluepilled IT were the internet would agree they’re delusional
A decent amount of people already agree that they are delusional

I assumed it was a sub for all women or simps, so I don't care, because they are both either the problem or bluepilled and will never realise it, so why waste time paying attention to people who can never understand the way I think and the true circumstances of my life.

It's entertaining

cos people dont realise IT are far leftist cucks whose only life goal is to post for karma, literally sigma posts 19 hrs a day there and is a neet, let the ITcels have their cope
I've seen your signature vid floating around. Source?

Incels: have tons of shit to post from scientific research to personal experience
IncelTears: can only repost posts made by others (unless they screenshot themelves Jfl)
full

View attachment 346884
I never paid attention to IT and I never will. I don't need any more hate injected into my life.