Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does every Incel hate on college?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I do not get why you guys hate on college so much? I loved college so much! I wasn't a normie in college. Sometimes, I was the only one doing group presentations alone, because I didn't have any friends. It was hard at first, but then I got used to it.

Why do you hate college?

I haven't gone to college, but I heard it's mostly because of the sex and partying culture

I go to an engineering college, so almost no women here. Most of the people here are nerds so there is not much suicide fuel

i dropped out and hated it because its a huge rip off. you'll get into huge debt for stuff you can learn online for free. its also way easier to be lonely in college than it is in high school. i didn't make a single friend in college, but i made some in high school. i also hated math, so the only options open to me were useless like sociology, psychology, etc.

The party culture doesn't really bother me.

It's many of the professors who are clearly pushing their views and agendas in their teachings.

You see polyamorous foids in college everywhere fucking new man every other hour except you. College is a literal suifuel for an incel.

The daily social interactions seem brutal. And of course dealing with woman would be a pain, all kinds of issues would arise just because I wanted to learn a skill.

Getting through college was a chore. The classes were fine, it was dealing with all the happy normal people everywhere I looked. Glad I'm done with it.

its bad if youre ugly

I FUCKING HATE PARTY CULTURE!!!! i despite it!!!!!! i also hate normies in general so everytime i have to witness them my blood boils of anger seeing them enjoying their lives with their gfs i will never be able to get, college is fucking suffering if you're a truecel, i also hate presenations because my social anxiety would make me sperg out and have panick attacks in the middle of a presentation
L

College forces you to be around a bunch of normies and roasties so every second there is torture.

It just seemed to make all the negative emotions from my past that I try to repress/cope with come to the surface. Just being on campus, being around people, the shitty interactions with classmates and arrogant professors. It just all seems to add up into being a environment I want to get far away from.

If they were good looking, they'd love it.

i dropped out and hated it because its a huge rip off. you'll get into huge debt for stuff you can learn online for free.

There are laws in place that requires you to have a degree in accounting, before you can become an authorized accountant. Same with different STEM fields such as pharmacists and chiropractors.

its also way easier to be lonely in college than it is in high school. i didn't make a single friend in college, but i made some in high school. i also hated math, so the only options open to me were useless like sociology, psychology, etc.

You don't need to have a social life to learn.

College forces you to be around a bunch of normies and roasties so every second there is torture.
this

I didn't learn anything I couldn't teach myself at home, but I was forced to spend half of my day surrounded by the normgroids.
I also suffer from a terrible case of delayed sleep phase, so I get like 4 hours of sleep if forced to wake up early.

I haven't gone to college, but I heard it's mostly because of the sex and partying culture

Yeah. I was at university. Its awful. I wish i'd never bothered. I wasted a year of my life there.

I hated all types of school in general, it's a bad place for someone who has a mental illness, anyone with a mental illness should not be going there should be privately tutored instead

I don't hate college, I hate inceldom. College is awesome if you have an active social life and are achieving your goals.

the real question is why do you like it? :what:

Its the worst form of torture ever deviced

you must not be ugly or small..

because bully and strugle

I hated more middle school and high school than college