Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does inceltears think we are all fat neckbeards who don't shower?

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
They literally act like we are the stereotypical, unhygienic, greasy neckbeard who lives in his moms basement while eating tendies. I honestly hate how IT users think we are like that.

This is the dude calling you that lmao( its not a doxx btw, the soy in the pic posted this themselves)

Attachments

• it.png
    it.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 107
They are trying to project a stereotype on to us, so that can dissuade the truth of the blackpill.

This is the dude calling you that lmao( its not a doxx btw, the soy in the pic posted this themselves)
He still mogs me
Some of us are, and they want to use that minority to extrapolate to the entire group because it's easier for them to ad hominem and strawman our points away than to address them.
just like how this one IT comment that has 18 upvotes said that the world would be better if incels committed suicide and used Nathan Larson as an example (even though 99% of incels are not as bad as that piece of shit)

Might be so if you are that much of a truecel but he isnt gonna get pussy regardless with how high the standards are.
View attachment 148584
Literal spastic
He is kind of my looksmatch, but he is white and is probably taller than me so his SMV is higher.

He is kind of my looksmatch, but he is white and is probably taller than me so his SMV is higher.
He is incel in denial, looks like shit with his asian looking eyes, huge nose and recessed chin( I've seen side pics of him, he definately has one) and to top it all of he lives in britain so he is getting mogged by everyone to begin with.JFL at bugmen claiming they are not incel just because they dont hate women

They are trying to project a stereotype on to us, so that can dissuade the truth of the blackpill.
It really is projection. Fat shaming gets shouted down and downvoted into the dirt on that sub, and I've seen posters there openly admit to showering 3 times a week or fewer with no real consequences (of course, they made sure to mention they were female or "female"). Meanwhile, we mock both males and females for being even a little chubby, and we turn a cocked brow to people who admit to not showering every day.

I always shower when go outside

As @RageAgainstTDL stated in his thread. It's projection of themselves.

posters there openly admit to showering 3 times a week or fewer with no real consequences (of course, they made sure to mention they were female or "female").
JFL I think my theory of femoids not showering cause they think their shit doesn't stink is legit. Absolutely disgusting. I cannot imagine my skin without showering everyday, pigs all of them.

Who gives a fuck what ignorant stereotypes those negative IQ muppets have of us?

Getting framemogged by his headphones...

They say we're all fat neckbeards who don't shower because otherwise they would have to admit the [BlackPill] is true.
Being fat is a choice, a beard on your neck can be shaved, you can take a shower if you want...

Being under 6ft tall, ethnic, having poor forward facial growth, a penis less than 8 inches long, baldness or a shitty frame is not a choice...

They can't operate unless they blame the victim. Calling us fat, unwashed neckbeards is an old, outdated, low IQ normie driven stereotype...
There's less truth to it than the stereotype of black people liking fried chicken and waiting for watermelon flavored Newports to come out while pouring some of their 40's out for the dead homies...

Getting framemogged by his headphones...

They say we're all fat neckbeards who don't shower because otherwise they would have to admit the [BlackPill] is true.
Being fat is a choice, a beard on your neck can be shaved, you can take a shower if you want...

Being under 6ft tall, ethnic, having poor forward facial growth, a penis less than 8 inches long, baldness or a shitty frame is not a choice...

They can't operate unless they blame the victim. Calling us fat, unwashed neckbeards is an old, outdated, low IQ normie driven stereotype...
There's less truth to it than the stereotype of black people liking fried chicken and waiting for watermelon flavored Newports to come out while pouring some of their 40's out for the dead homies...
Complete troglodyte degenerate too,nobody likes his ass on the discord server I used to shitpost on, leaves the server as soon as he gets flak.I would facemog him hard if I lost all the fat on my face too

Because is too painful for them to accept that a good chunk of incels are well-adjusted, smart, educated, healthy weight normal-looking men.

Aslo, look up NeckBeardNests on reddit. Thats what they think our rooms / basements are like.

Just let them cope.

cant grow beard
skinny 43kg
taking shower everyday
mehhh

Left always tend to project their own sins into others if you haven't noticed