Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does IT exists?

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
I'm serious, why does this exist? I don't understand how it can be funny to laugh at the suffering of someone who feels frustrated and powerless when he cannot have someone to kiss, cuddle with or have sex with, which is fundamental to the development of any human being and whose absence can cause serious psychological disorders. I find it fucking perverse and cruel that there are "people" who laugh at us. Not even the general population is that much of a bitch.

Even if I were a normal person with a partner I wouldn't think of laughing at people who can't have sex. It's like laughing at someone who cannot eat, or afford basic stuff.

Because some incels cope by hurting themselves.

They are pathetic wannabe bullies

it barely even exists. it's one obese incel and two old roasties posting everything there.

People in general hate ugly males.

Same reason kiwifarms exists.

Because in this world there will always be predefined social hierarchies that emerge as the consequence of natural social order but in the digital age the boundaries are blurred and group lines eroded hence there is a constant struggle between different collectives of loosely associated individuals to usurp one another to claim a higher spot on the ambiguous status ladder that is dictated largely by modern culture.

I'm serious, why does this exist? I don't understand how it can be funny to laugh at the suffering of someone who feels frustrated and powerless when he cannot have someone to kiss, cuddle with or have sex with, which is fundamental to the development of any human being and whose absence can cause serious psychological disorders. I find it fucking perverse and cruel that there are "people" who laugh at us. Not even the general population is that much of a bitch.

Even if I were a normal person with a partner I wouldn't think of laughing at people who can't have sex. It's like laughing at someone who cannot eat, or afford basic stuff.
it's a bastion of soys coalescing together to become the strongman white knight they could never be IRL like Voltron. Incels and IT are two sides of a cowardice coin. Just toxic internet tough guys on different ends of the virginity spectrum.

Because they think simping will make them ascend. Most of the "foids" on IT have been exposed as larps and trannies.

The content of IT would probably dramatically dry up if this place got banned

Because some incels cope by hurting themselves.
Pretty much this. They're incels who are in denial, or women.
Even sigma was confirmed to be a 30+yo neet when people went through his super old posts.

Pretty much this. They're incels who are in denial, or women.
Even sigma was confirmed to be a 30+yo neet when people went through his super old posts.
People acted surprised too. Surprised that someone who would make 50 fresh posts every holiday is a fucking loser? NO WAY!

They are just coping incels in denial who want to feel superior compared to us, no normie or chad would monitor us 24/7

Soys are mad because of balding and short height. Nintendo Switch is not a good cope anymore so they bully poor incels.

Because people hate ugly men, that and most of them are incels in denial

This shouldn't be your question, the question should be why can people shit on incels but not on blacks or muslims or women or fags or trannies. Obviously people love to hate on groups of people, the problem is when corporations decide who we can and can't make fun of.

To torment ugly men

This shouldn't be your question, the question should be why can people shit on incels but not on blacks or muslims or women or fags or trannies. Obviously people love to hate on groups of people, the problem is when corporations decide who we can and can't make fun of.
In there mind the definition of incel is someone that hates women rather than an involuntary celibate. This justifies them hating incels. It makes no sense but foids say that to keep their virgin orbiters in line, telling them that they’re better than us incels. Making them feel proud for being cucks that will do whatever their master says

Back when incels had more of a presence on reddit, it made more sense. Essentially, they wanted to highlight what they considered dangerous to get the incel subs shut down.
Now, I don't know why it's there.

If you go to new, you'll see the same people uploading several screenshots in a row from here. To see which one gets traction? I don't know. You 'd think they were getting paid for it.

I used to go there because I found their bluepills amusing. But now, it's just the same few people posting and commenting. What a bizzare obsession. Most of their criticisms boil down to "this incel said this, but other incels said this. Lololol" As if we are a monolith. So snarky. So sarcastic. So joyless.

Ya'll need to stop messaging those retards, though. Just makes us look bad.

In there mind the definition of incel is someone that hates women rather than an involuntary celibate. This justifies them hating incels. It makes no sense but foids say that to keep their virgin orbiters in line, telling them that they’re better than us incels. Making them feel proud for being cucks that will do whatever their master says
Oh yeah I can see how some retarded foid would justify it with those mental gymnastics but Reddit should have, at least, a few bigbrains there who can see the bigger picture and realize these people are fucking nutjobs who should not only be banned from the internet but beaten the shit out of.

They are incels in denial, they just virtue signal about their personality to convince themselves that they are not like us, I doubt anyone in a real relationship would bother teasing incels

karma farming sub

They're another side of us.

Make no mistake they're also neurotic incels, have of which are mentally ill delusional larpers.

In reality normies and chads know everything we say is right
They are just coping incels in denial who want to feel superior compared to us, no normie or chad would monitor us 24/7

Oh yeah I can see how some retarded foid would justify it with those mental gymnastics but Reddit should have, at least, a few bigbrains there who can see the bigger picture and realize these people are fucking nutjobs who should not only be banned from the internet but beaten the shit out of.
Reddit is full of virgins who want to be dubbed as better than incels. Fucking retards

I fap everyday to the thought of living rent free in IT users minds.

karma farming sub
This tbh.
It doesn't have the traffic for it anymore, but back when I used to troll reddit, a few snarky/nerdy replies on IT were enough to get enough Karma to bypass most limits for new accounts.

Obvious mental gymnastic answer in the comments too:

"I for one am not laughing at incels, I'm critiquing their misogynistic bio-essentialist worldview (and the racism and other forms of bigotry) and the anger they direct towards women for their problems. I will however laugh at their stupid buzzwords.
Mostly, insofar as I think about specific incels, I want incels who are suffering mental health problems to seek professional help and move away from a subculture liable to make their problems worse because improvement is 'cope'. I really just want to hammer home to them that their self worth and masculinity isn't based on them having sex, a fact no incel will tell them."

Even their way of typing makes me wanna punch em in the face. "I for one" shut the fuck up you dumb whore.
"Your self worht isn't based on you having sex, I know this is as a dumb privileged dyke who spends my entire day making fun of incels"

Other hobbies (from her post history): making fun of niceguys and talking about being a dyke. Does she ever wanna make fun of a woman saying some dumb shit or a Chad? Nope, weird why that is, definitely nobody at the higher-ups of Reddit seeing this hypocrisy. Seriously put me in a fucking room with an IT person and lock the door.

Last edited: