Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why does it feel like almost every decision I've made in the past seemed like the wrong one in hindsight?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
When I reminisce my high school days it legitimately feels that more than 90% of the decisions I made were wrong decisions. Maybe it's just a memory bias thing idk. For example, I have this memory from 3rd grade in hs when a friend in our friend group back then was the first one to get a girlfriend. He was also a 4/10 like me, and he managed to hook up with a 4/10 looksmatch. We were pretty good friends since we knew each other since first year of hs. At some point I remember him saying to me: "hey you know that girl that sits at the table with us, that friend of my gf? My gf told me she fancies you bro, she finds you funny." (I was a low inhib jestermaxxer back then) She was a bit of a shy emo girl, but w/é I found her cute and she was petite. Tbh just like that incel-doomer girl cartoon lol. Next time I saw her I would approach her when she was alone. Then...somehow things just moved quickly after that. My friend broke up with that one girl immediately after, and her friends stopped sitting with us during lunch. In a blink of an eye my opportunity was gone. What if I had approached her sooner? What if what if... Then my friend also left our friend group cause he found newer friends. Didn't ever see her again until recently a year ago before Covid when I was commuting. I hopped on the train to go to uni and while I was peeking through the window thinking about my miserable life as my train slowly departed, there I saw her walking on the station... Fucked in my ass again... Well it would've been too late now anyway. I've approached a few more girls during and after hs, all met with rejection, but I've never actually had a girl who admitted to fancying me and finding me interesting/funny. Fuck man, why has the cuckverse never aligned with me... Years of misery and loneliness in my prime I will never get back...

Inb4 oh you had a girl interested in you?? Chad!! :soy: Fuck off, remember this was in like 2011-2012, I was 14-15 and Tinder wasn't even around then. It was completely different times. I was still avg relative to the native Dutchie here. Ironically most my friends were actually shorter and frailer than me during that time, because they had just started their growth spurt. I had my growth spurt very early already at like 12, had more muscle than them and was about 167 cm tall (I only grew ~3 cm since then while my friends grew 20+ jfl @ shit genes). Now my mates are all 185 cm + (6ft), two are even 2m... Smart phones were new and barely anyone had one. You would legit get suspended from school if you were caught phoning someone with an old ass handy lmao.. I would definitely go back to these simpler times... I pity gen Z...

Any post hs/uni cel who can relate?

Didn't read but long story short, because it all went wrong due to how others see you.

You can't do anything right as an incel. Sometimes I think about minor mistakes I've made years ago and feel like a dumbass, I do it about more recent things too but that's less strange.

It's because you never got any recognition or positive reinforcement for anything you did. On the contrary, any accomplishments you had were met with uninterest or even scorn from those around you.

Meanwhile Chad can be a convicted criminal and he's still complimented on everything he does.

It's because you never got any recognition or positive reinforcement for anything you did. On the contrary, any accomplishments you had were met with uninterest or even scorn from those around you.
Pretty high iq response ngl

No positive reinforcement = no confidence
Being ignored = you don't matter

Doesn't matter about the decisions, either way the game is rigged from the start.

I have almost no regrets. I tried my best and lost.

You can't do anything right as an incel. Sometimes I think about minor mistakes I've made years ago and feel like a dumbass, I do it about more recent things too but that's less strange.

Nice avi
When I reminisce my high school days it legitimately feels that more than 90% of the decisions I made were wrong decisions. Maybe it's just a memory bias thing idk. For example, I have this memory from 3rd grade in hs when a friend in our friend group back then was the first one to get a girlfriend. He was also a 4/10 like me, and he managed to hook up with a 4/10 looksmatch. We were pretty good friends since we knew each other since first year of hs. At some point I remember him saying to me: "hey you know that girl that sits at the table with us, that friend of my gf? My gf told me she fancies you bro, she finds you funny." (I was a low inhib jestermaxxer back then) She was a bit of a shy emo girl, but w/é I found her cute and she was petite. Tbh just like that incel-doomer girl cartoon lol. Next time I saw her I would approach her when she was alone. Then...somehow things just moved quickly after that. My friend broke up with that one girl immediately after, and her friends stopped sitting with us during lunch. In a blink of an eye my opportunity was gone. What if I had approached her sooner? What if what if... Then my friend also left our friend group cause he found newer friends. Didn't ever see her again until recently a year ago before Covid when I was commuting. I hopped on the train to go to uni and while I was peeking through the window thinking about my miserable life as my train slowly departed, there I saw her walking on the station... Fucked in my ass again... Well it would've been too late now anyway. I've approached a few more girls during and after hs, all met with rejection, but I've never actually had a girl who admitted to fancying me and finding me interesting/funny. Fuck man, why has the cuckverse never aligned with me... Years of misery and loneliness in my prime I will never get back...

Inb4 oh you had a girl interested in you?? Chad!! :soy: Fuck off, remember this was in like 2011-2012, I was 14-15 and Tinder wasn't even around then. It was completely different times. I was still avg relative to the native Dutchie here. Ironically most my friends were actually shorter and frailer than me during that time, because they had just started their growth spurt. I had my growth spurt very early already at like 12, had more muscle than them and was about 167 cm tall (I only grew ~3 cm since then while my friends grew 20+ jfl @ shit genes). Now my mates are all 185 cm + (6ft), two are even 2m... Smart phones were new and barely anyone had one. You would legit get suspended from school if you were caught phoning someone with an old ass handy lmao.. I would definitely go back to these simpler times... I pity gen Z...

Yeah kinda, most of my decisions were wrong

TL;DR.

Only Chad can and should make decisions, incels should be passive and invisible. This is where you went wrong.

As someone who had 0 female interest EVER: Chad.

Meanwhile Chad can be a convicted criminal and he's still complimented on everything he does.

I have almost no regrets. I tried my best and lost.

:( , are you still in outworld?

Your avi is Mileena

Mine is from mortal kombat too, it’s the cleric of chaos Havik
Havic's cool I, in mk deception I would punch him randomly and he would admire the strategy