Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy why does japanese sound so pleasant?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
theres something about japanese that just sounds so beautiful i don't how to describe it

I agree, I think Japanese is a very interesting language, same with French and Spanish TBH. There's something about these three languages I find fascinating.

because we're weebs
damn jfl
I agree, I think Japanese is a very interesting language, same with French and Spanish TBH. There's something about these three languages I find fascinating.
yeah french is also a very pleasant language
spanish not so much for me tbh
russian also sounds nice ngl

Anime ruined you

damn jfl

yeah french is also a very pleasant language
spanish not so much for me tbh
russian also sounds nice ngl
I think spanish is sexy af. Italian too.

anime girls yum

I think Japanese is the best sounding language on earth, but I'm not sure if its because its true and Im a man of culture or because I think of cute anime lolis every time I hear it

Japanese sounds terrible to me. When listening carefully at times, it sounds like retarded Spanish person trying to talk that can't get the Ls right.

Japanese sounds terrible to me. When listening carefully at times, it sounds like retarded Spanish person trying to talk that can't get the Ls right.
5560AAC4 CDCB 4BD8 A278 48BB10AF7633

learning japanese next year NOT BECAUSE IM A GIGA WEEB or something it’s because my ricecel step brother is taking it next year and I didnt want him to be alone in all his classes

Japanese sounds awful.

Yes it's a beautiful language

Modern japanese has nice phonemes, and they're well pronounced. I also find it beautiful

It's because it's monotone and doesn't have a lot of inflection. Inflection is ugly because it sounds enthusiastic, and enthusiasm in any form is always ugly because it suggests a reactive, excitable, and fragile inner life.

Modern japanese has nice phonemes, and they're well pronounced. I also find it beautiful
It's because it's monotone and doesn't have a lot of inflection. Inflection is ugly because it sounds enthusiastic, and enthusiasm in any form is always ugly because it suggests a reactive, excitable, and fragile inner life.
interesting, thanks

Same thing can be said about Russian when spoken gently, like ASMR.

Beause it's a syllable language without long strings of consonants like German or Polish for example. Makes it sound harmonious.

Sounds like backwards Finnish ngl

Japan just basically stole everything from China and added extreme racism.

Remember kids, racism makes everything better.

all language sound shit. wish all life would be extinguished so everyone shut the fuck up !!

I also think its beatiful especially.when spoken by Samurai >•< Its sad they have to butcher it with these holes kvetching.
Russian is also beautiful, perfect villain language tbh

I am in general a sucker for languaged and wish there were more products with subtitles instead of just English for everything or even worse, dubs. Fucking normies man :feelsUgh:

Because it's not very nasal. Every single sound besides one in its alphabet must have a vowel sound immediately after, so compare it to other Asian languages and its night and day.
Even moreso nowadays, for example saying "sugoi" as "suŋgoi" probably means you're an old fuck.
Although the fact that voice actors say Japanese dialogue different to how its actually spoken also plays a role in how "pleasant" it sounds.

theres something about japanese that just sounds so beautiful i don't how to describe it
God what's with all you faggots being in love with anything Japanese...
It's a rough-sounding language to me. There are dozens of languages that sound better.
Why isn't there a single person in love with SEA culture? With Central Asian Turk culture? Peru? Latin America in general? All of the African tribes of different cultures and languages? It's always fucking Japan, because its the home of the degeneracy known as Anime.

It's a rough-sounding language to me. There are dozens of languages that sound better.
Why isn't there a single person in love with SEA culture? With Central Asian Turk culture? Peru? Latin America in general? All of the African tribes of different cultures and languages? It's always fucking Japan, because its the home of the degeneracy known as Anime.
bark

Maybe because it sound exotic and unique??

It's just extremely syllabic. Ka ke jo te no ba ka te mo. Consonant, vowel, consonant, vowel. It flows easily.

It's not like other languages which are full of crazy consonantal sequences.

you could just have gotten used to it by watching anime, it probably would sound weird to you otherwise

It sounds like any other ricecel language

It's just extremely syllabic. Ka ke jo te no ba ka te mo. Consonant, vowel, consonant, vowel. It flows easily.

It's not like other languages which are full of crazy consonantal sequences.
D95BD20D 3DE4 42FF A8D6 37BE979115E9

the system of syllables is very organized and simple so there aren't many weird or unpleasant sounds

because you're weeb

they dont speak like anime characters irl:(

They hated Jesus because he spoke the truth