Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does Japanese women wear dresses?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
While Western women don't?

I guess a cultural thing? American women will make themselves ugly just so men don't find them pretty. There is a genuine disgust for the average man with them.

I guess a cultural thing? American women will make themselves ugly just so men don't find them pretty. There is a genuine disgust for the average man with them.
Yeah like western women go overboard with the slut thing

It depends where in the west. In Europe women still wear dress. America in another kind of hell hole ngl.

Because they actually have culture, unlike whites

I have objectively never seen a woman from UK that is above 5/10. My condolence op.
They tan like crazy then go out to party in mini dress when its 5 degree C/41 F , while looking tanned orange

Because Jap women choose to look like females rather than prostitutes or men with a hole between their legs.

They tan like crazy then go out to party in mini dress when its 5 degree C/41 F , while looking tanned orange
Meanwhile their looksmatch are rotting like hell drinking London Stout in some basement.

We have culture but because our culture is spread out across alot of countries its been diluted
for example

Architecture
many language
history
Cars (euro spec)

Japanese/East Asia just copied US Skyscrapers, tell me the difference between Hong Kong and Japan (not including the language)
while UK is very Different with Architecture and culture as well as politics
Democracy was born from Greece
we have monarchies republics
name me a big Asian monarchy
Meanwhile their looksmatch are rotting like hell drinking London Stout in some basement.
We dont have Basements we have attics

cope, they wear makeup all the time and wear revealing clothing so Chad will want to fuck them.

I mean, I hate western women as much as the next black piller, but American whores wear dresses all the time (for Chad), so....
cope, they wear makeup all the time and wear revealing clothing so Chad will want to fuck them.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Western women are heavily encouraged by feminism to not be as feminine. Dresses are the most traditionally feminine clothes.

american foids fat max and tattoo max. they know that they are feces and so go out of their way to turn their body to shit.
this too. every passing year cumskins espcially american ones lose more and more culture and become more and more NPC automatons
Western women are heavily encouraged by feminism to not be as feminine. Dresses are the most traditionally feminine clothes.
this too. American women have severe penis envy. they hate not being born men. its why they do hard drugs, wear shorts, alcholism, all this shit cause they want be men.

this too. American women have severe penis envy. they hate not being born men. its why they do hard drugs, wear shorts, alcholism, all this shit cause they want be men.
High IQ. Feminism is basically a movement of self-hating women who want to be men.

I don’t know man, go ask them yourself or some shit.

The fashion in America is inspired by communists. You know why ripped up jeans are considered "trendy"? Jeans were invented for workers, and the media in America managed to make people believe artificially aged or torn up jeans is a fashion statement where as it is a communist glorification of the working class pushed by said communists who are all ultra rich and are in charge of the American economy.

And everything in American culture is like that. It is designed to create an environment of casual frivolity, a society devoted to acquiring and consuming cheap goods. The only time you'd see a woman wear something "serious" in America is if she's wearing a suite for some office job.

Here in Italy most women wear dresses when they go out but teen age girls emulate American styles, because younger people are hooked up on American media.

The fashion in America is inspired by communists. You know why ripped up jeans are considered "trendy"? Jeans were invented for workers, and the media in America managed to make people believe artificially aged or torn up jeans is a fashion statement where as it is a communist glorification of the working class pushed by said communists who are all ultra rich and are in charge of the American economy.

And everything in American culture is like that. It is designed to create an environment of casual frivolity, a society devoted to acquiring and consuming cheap goods. The only time you'd see a woman wear something "serious" in America is if she's wearing a suite for some office job.

Here in Italy most women wear dresses when they go out but teen age girls emulate American styles, because younger people are hooked up on American media.
I hate America media

Because Jap women choose to look like females rather than prostitutes or men with a hole between their legs.
The Chinese? NO. Even my sister doesn't like wearing skirt while wearing shorts.

But North Korea bans jeans and women are NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR PANTS OR RECIEVE A CRIMINAL PENALTY

Last edited:
The Chinese? NO. Even my sister doesn't like wearing skirt while wearing shorts.

But North Korea bans jeans and women are NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR PANTS OR RECIEVE A CRIMINAL PENALTY

Because the communists actually control the country in North Korea, and they don't want any of the propaganda American shadow agencies use to degrade their own people whom they still don't fully control. America is in subversion mode North Korea is way past that.

Besides, a lot of those Asian countries are communist only because they want to oppose the west. This goes for a lot of eastern European countries as well where they defend their own traditional values against "western" interference, which is banned, under the banner of communism, which is anti-traditional by design.

Last edited:

North Korea based

so I can upskirt them

We have culture but because our culture is spread out across alot of countries its been diluted
for example

Architecture
many language
history
Cars (euro spec)

Japanese/East Asia just copied US Skyscrapers, tell me the difference between Hong Kong and Japan (not including the language)
while UK is very Different with Architecture and culture as well as politics
Democracy was born from Greece
we have monarchies republics
name me a big Asian monarchy

We dont have Basements we have attics
@PPEcel 你鐘意架妹or港女?

HOLY FUCK THIS POST IS ON IT AND EXPECTED RESPOND GIVEN, "iTs ThY WyMyNs rIGhT tO wEAr wHat TheY WaNT!"

Because they like them i guess

HOLY FUCK THIS POST IS ON IT AND EXPECTED RESPOND GIVEN, "iTs ThY WyMyNs rIGhT tO wEAr wHat TheY WaNT!"
Tbh I like 鬼妹 (White foid, particularly nordics), and then 架妺 (japanese foids) (my anime girl avi),and last 港女 (HK foids).

@MYtruecel

Last edited:
Tbh I like 鬼妹, and then 架妺 (my anime girl avi),and last 港女.

@MYtruecel
@pp183 translates this you bejing bat eater farter bhai

They don't just make themselves ugly, they are ugly
Because you cant see her butthole in skirt like you can in yoga pants and leggings.
american foids fat max and tattoo max. they know that they are feces and so go out of their way to turn their body to shit.

its a cultural thing. of course women used to wear dresses in the west but don't anymore because of feminism, women's rights, and all that. right to wear what u want

its a cultural thing. of course women used to wear dresses in the west but don't anymore because of feminism, women's rights, and all that. right to wear what u want
And this is what ITfags stressed.

In Europe women still wear dress
only elementary school girls sometimes wear skirts/dresses in Poland tbh
I don't remember seeing an adult foid in a dress/skirt in years

only elementary school girls sometimes wear skirts/dresses in Poland tbh
I don't remember seeing an adult foid in a dress/skirt in years
But Chinese women and Korean women are following Western now, only Japanese women wear dresses

jap foids are the best in the world ngl