Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does my mom keep telling people I'm autistic? What is the psychology behind this?

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
Especially in conversations and situations where it is totally unnecessary and there's like no real reason to let them know I'm an autist, an example is the other day, I was driving to the supermarket with her and she met one of her young foid co-workers who was also in the car with her mom, the three of them were having a conversation about work and shit, I was just chilling on my phone, disassociating from who I am because I fucking hate myself so much, as I usually do, covid 19 came into the conversation and she just says to these two women "my son treesarescary is an autistic guy and he says the lockdown has had no impact on his life whatsoever"

Like what the fuck? She keeps on doing this, she keeps telling random people in conversation that I'm autistic, it's soooo fucking embarrassing and it makes me wanna tear my own fucking face off with a razor and smash my head against the wall until I pass out, I keep calling her out on it, I've legit have shouting matches with her about this, yet she still has done it multiple times, I've accused her of doing it out of spite yet she denies it.

I've also asked her what she did exactly when she was pregnant with me to make me like this, fucked up both facially and mentally, she's a lightweight drinker and just one beer gets her flushed and heavy so I imagine alcohols off the table, so wtf else could it be? Why am I fucking like this? Dont get me wrong I fucking love my mom and her death will be the ultimate end to any scrap of "sanity" I have left, but I just wanna know why she does this, is she ashamed that she has an autistic son or something?

She hates you.

Because you are. You have a good face, and you are obsessed with the 2 other guys, mentalcel af

She said it in like a laughy happy kinda way tho, smiled and looked at me, she says she loves me everyday and shit and hugs me and shit, is this all just a fucking lie?

Have you seen his face? He is obv a normie, and also has a good height
yeah. he's somewhere in the normie range. although i'm not sure if he's 4,5, or 6 (/10)

what's his height?

She said it in like a laughy happy kinda way tho, smiled and looked at me, she says she loves me everyday and shit and hugs me and shit, is this all just a fucking lie?
She probably feel pity for you and also like to justify that you are autistic to other ppl she meet to boost her virtue signaling.

then she didn't mean it in a condesending way, she might want to let others know so they don't hurt you jfl

She hates you.
yea she does, mine tries to undermine the fact that smth is wrong with me mentally. She does this because she genuinely wants me to succeed genetically.

It's very simple, look at it this way ;
She loves to get attention and virtue signaling from the fact that her son is "special", like : "hey look, my son is an autist *disabled retarded fuck*" and asides from getting attention, other people are also going to virtue signaling too, and yes, she probably hates you.

Last edited:
This behavior is the part of female psychology of highlighting male insecurities, being certain that male is a string gender and should able to deal with everything.
Either way, just see this as an natural ragefuel, but don’t be mad at her. Going against your parents on personal level never works.

Its a boomer thing, my dad tells everything to strangers, they need attention.

It's just because you're ugly

She is trying to justify the embarrassment you're causing her with a medical condition, since she can't believe it's because of your inherent genes/physical aspect that your life as a person has gotten to that point.

Did she have you when she was old and/or fat?

The way she speaks about you without regard for the fact that you are present and can overhear the conversation is infantilizing, and implies that she still sees you as a child.

Last edited:
Doesnt sound like she loves you

Its a boomer thing, my dad tells everything to strangers, they need attention.
This. It's all part of the "I'm special so you should like me" mentality

She is trying to justify the embarrassment you're causing her with a medical condition, since she can't believe it's because of your inherent genes/physical aspect that your life as a person has gotten to that point.
Imo this.

Especially in conversations and situations where it is totally unnecessary and there's like no real reason to let them know I'm an autist, an example is the other day, I was driving to the supermarket with her and she met one of her young foid co-workers who was also in the car with her mom, the three of them were having a conversation about work and shit, I was just chilling on my phone, disassociating from who I am because I fucking hate myself so much, as I usually do, covid 19 came into the conversation and she just says to these two women "my son treesarescary is an autistic guy and he says the lockdown has had no impact on his life whatsoever"

Like what the fuck? She keeps on doing this, she keeps telling random people in conversation that I'm autistic, it's soooo fucking embarrassing and it makes me wanna tear my own fucking face off with a razor and smash my head against the wall until I pass out, I keep calling her out on it, I've legit have shouting matches with her about this, yet she still has done it multiple times, I've accused her of doing it out of spite yet she denies it.

I've also asked her what she did exactly when she was pregnant with me to make me like this, fucked up both facially and mentally, she's a lightweight drinker and just one beer gets her flushed and heavy so I imagine alcohols off the table, so wtf else could it be? Why am I fucking like this? Dont get me wrong I fucking love my mom and her death will be the ultimate end to any scrap of "sanity" I have left, but I just wanna know why she does this, is she ashamed that she has an autistic son or something?
I've noticed that a lot of incels seem to have foid mothers who'll bully/belittle them. I have one too, I'm pretty sure my Mum used to make fun of the fact that I had no friends when I was younger. Foids are just apathetic creatures devoid of compassion, even old Foids

Did she have you when she was old and/or fat?
She was 36 when she had me idk if that's bad or not, I'm the youngest out of 4 brothers, and guess what? They all have girlfriends and social lives

"It's not my fault / my parenting that he is like this, it's the disease."

She was 36 when she had me idk if that's bad or not, I'm the youngest out of 4 brothers, and guess what? They all have girlfriends and social lives
For a pregnacy, every year over 30 raises the risk for a child with ADHD or Autism by 3 percent.

Last edited:
I've noticed that a lot of incels seem to have foid mothers who'll bully/belittle them. I have one too, I'm pretty sure my Mum used to make fun of the fact that I had no friends when I was younger. Foids are just apathetic creatures devoid of compassion, even old Foids
And then outsiders shame any incels that aren't okay with this with the "mommy issues, huh?" supposed quip.