Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why does society not not consider hypergamy to be an egregious act on par with rape?

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I bet more men have killed themselves from loneliness/sexlessness and the hopeless caused by that than women have from being raped. I would rather get raped than live as an incel. when women go for the top 20% of males, the rest of us suffer. the existence of hypergamy is worse than the existence of rape. yes, I am serious, IT. being constantly touchless, sexless, intimacyless affectionless and hopeless for years is worse than being raped for a few minutes...yet society considers rape to be a crime on the level of murder, while male loneliness is but an afterthought, even though it affects so many men today. yes, rape can psychologically damage you for a long time, but so can the loneliness caused by female hypergamy.

such a twisted world we live in that doesn't consider human suffering if it disproportionately effects males. honestly, why even go on in such a society? I don't want to be here anymore. I can't live like this, yet nothing I try can ever make me live up to the standards set by female hypergamy. it's so brutal.

Because gynocentrism.

I think for Boomers it didn't really affect them. Most women in the 70's, 80's and 90's were still living mainly as our people always had for many centuries. Even if the laws had changed by Marxists, the culture hadn't changed that much.

Basically all Boomer males had wives and families.

Its going to be different for generation Z, where a majority of men are going to be life long single or have only rare and short relationships and zero chance of having a family. They are going to be 1,000 times less sympathetic towards hypergamy than the Boomer males.

Last edited:
Males are expendable. Women are not. Male suffering is acceptable. Female suffering is intolerable. Male suffering is even good if it leads to a better life for females.

Rape is accepted as the worst thing ever because you're refusing to play by society's rule. Society is built on the promise that betabuxxing will give you access to a woman, to sex, will allow you to spread your genes. It's completely antithetical to the tribal alpha system where one male gets almost everything and the others little to nothing. Harnessing the energy and willpower of the bottom 80% is what builds civilizations.

When a man commits a rape he says fuck you to society and is essentially "cutting in line" and screwing everyone over (while also endangering the life of a female, which is a big sin considering that the number of healthy females defines the maximum reproductive capacity of your society). A rape offspring is also one huge complicated mess on its own

Why would society ever care about some guy getting screwed over by hypergamy? The other males will keep working and keep playing the rat race. That guy's suffering means nothing to society, especially not when compared to rape

Last edited:
This might seem curt but it's literally the full answer. In any world not consumed by gynocentrism such behavior would be seen at a bare minimum as shameful and distasteful.
And this:
Males are expendable. Women are not. Male suffering is acceptable. Female suffering is intolerable. Male suffering is even good if it leads to a better life for females.

Rape is accepted as the worst thing ever because you're refusing to play by society's rule. Society is built on the promise that betabuxxing will give you access to a woman, to sex, will allow you to spread your genes. It's completely antithetical to the tribal alpha system where one male gets almost everything and the others little to nothing. Harnessing the energy and willpower of the bottom 80% is what builds civilizations.

When a man commits a rape he says fuck you to society and is essentially "cutting in line" and screwing everyone over (while also endangering the life of a female, which is a big sin considering that the number of healthy females defines the maximum reproductive capacity of your society). A rape offspring is also one huge complicated mess on its own

Why would society ever care about some guy getting screwed over by hypergamy? The other males will keep working and keep playing the rat race. That guy's suffering means nothing to society, especially not when compared to rape
...is the long version.

The worst part is, females dig rape, drama and suffering, we (men) (mostly) do not, at all.

Because gynocentrism.
Pretty much exactly this ^ we live in a social-matriarchy (not political) so women can make the rules for how society views their actions.

Because gynocentrism.
Based — because nobody cares about men, even other men. Men compete with each other and care for women while women are good at exploiting men’s weaknesses (like doing anything for a crumb of pussy).

Nobody would care if I got raped — It’d suck don’t get me wrong, but if I didn’t get an STD or any long term negative health effects I think I’d fucking get over it. Yet women would have us believe that rape is tantamount to torture/murder/crucifixion for Pete’s sake. Women who can have sex whenever they want while most men can’t get it at all.

But of course nobody cares about male pov or male issues. While women’s problems are taken seriously and their complaints are cared for and taken into account as a dude the best you’re gonna get is yelled at to man up and change your view to the status quo. Don’t even get me started on the can of worms that are women’s rape fantasies (extremely common among women according to the journal of sex search). I guess chalk it up to wanting to be raped by giga-Chad while if it’s anyone else they’ll be scarred for life? Women are a meme.

I swear you’re the most based person on this board lol. Awesome comment mate

Last edited: