Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does the female species keep bitching and bitching for more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhenomSkillz

PhenomSkillz

Marxist Rodgerist Revolutionary
-
First they had it good under patriarchy. Then they demanded sexual freedom, abortion rights, birth control, etc. Now they want to legally take action against sub8 men who approach them and disguise the whole EVIL act as “protection from harassment.”

These foids will keep bitchin’. They want this; they want that. It’s fucking insane how entitled they are. They even want to be able to date chad as landwhales and not be “body shamed.“ They cry about “muh we still need feminism” when they can easily sell their SHIT online, take feet pics in return for money, or just make an internet post for validation and help.

Seriously, fuck women man. They are nothing but a wicked and depraved species.

I has nothing to do with rights. We, men, have rights too, and basically the same rights as women in western countries. Are we bitching to get more and more rights every days ? No.

I think it is a specific psychological female trait. In primitive societies, females were entitled to the outcome of what males gathered in nature, as they were supposed in return to take care of the descendants and the equivalent of the house.

But today, in period of profusion, their only way to be entitled to something is by pretending they are victims of some sorts. It works quite well since the male software hasn't evolved much either (gallantry, chivalry, cuckism ... all that comes from our timeless masculine mind set, from which foids benefit since the beginning of time).

I has nothing to do with rights. We, men, have rights too, and basically the same rights as women in western countries. Are we bitching to get more and more rights every days ? No.

I think it is a specific psychological female trait. In primitive societies, females were entitled to the outcome of what males gathered in nature, as they were supposed in return to take care of the descendants and the equivalent of the house.

But today, in period of profusion, their only way to be entitled to something is by pretending they are victims of some sorts. It works quite well since the male software hasn't evolved much either (gallantry, chivalry, cuckism ... all that comes from our timeless masculine mind set, from which foids benefit since the beginning of time).
High IQ. But you have to realize that when women have rights, they start demanding more. When men have rights, they’re content with them. That’s a key difference you didn’t mention.

Just wanted to point out that technically female isnt a species. Like i agree with pretty much everything you said and I do see why its easy to assume that femoids are a different species because honestly don't see how they can be related to anything close to human. But just as a point of technicality men and women are the same species.

Women should be the property of their fathers until their husbands buy them

Just wanted to point out that technically female isnt a species. Like i agree with pretty much everything you said and I do see why its easy to assume that femoids are a different species because honestly don't see how they can be related to anything close to human. But just as a point of technicality men and women are the same species.
It's hyperbole. Are you autistic?

Women should be the property of their fathers until their husbands buy them
i think women should not really leave the house until they are sexually mature (around 15) and then they get sold to incels because incels would actually treat them right and then they would also never have experience the chads of the world so they wouldn't have an issue witht the appearance of us

HOLY FUCK!! 451 POSTS IN LIKE 3 DAYS? @LebaneseCel and @Blackpill101 GTFIH

Because they are garbage.
Wahmen are the most entitled creatures to ever walk this earth.

It’s because us men are the people who complete things into reality. Remember that article with a fucking bridge that women fucked right up?

If we just straight up killed all women and figures out artificial wombs society would go in a better direction.

Because they know that bitching is enough most of the times to urge men to give in to their demands. What brought us here is not the demands they made but the socioeconomic power they possesed. Men's rights activists argue for their vision of equality but nobody pays attention. Incels have demands too and they are labeled misogynists, terorrists, loosers etc

Status
Not open for further replies.