Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why does the media keep saying they’ve “Infiltrated” incel forums

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
They keep on saying it like typing Incels.co in their web browser is some high IQ hacker shit and they claim that we have a secret language like “Chads” and Stacies”

like Nigga it’s a PUBLIC FORUM we have nothing to hide, we don’t want to hide, we want to make our issues known, male celibacy rates are rising, male suicide rates are rising, male homeless rates are rising, male mental illness rates are rising

'hacker known as 4chan'

'hacker known as 4chan'
PicsArt 03 27 034653

Media will take this seriously.

Reminds me of that Canadian documentary when they got a shot of someone with 4 different monitors wearing a hood acting like they did they fancy hacking thing :feelskek:

The media always embellishes things

They always make it out to be some cult

The way Incels are described in articles and news always makes me laugh

The way Incels are described in articles and news always makes me laugh
to be fair, some low IQ members here ARE LIKE that
thats why we are seen like that.

When someone here says you are a soyboy, cumdrinking cuck for wanting to date a non virgin, the media will use stuff like that.
people need to take responsability for retardedly low IQ comments

And they use certain words and terminology as well as images that depict us as some secret cult lmao

They don't even have an account on the forum jfl

When someone here says you are a soyboy, cumdrinking cuck for wanting to date a non virgin, the media will use stuff like that.

You’re right but I mean from the way they describe Incels, you can tell we’re so foreign to them. I don’t how to explain it.

You’re right but I mean from the way they describe Incels, you can tell we’re so foreign to them. I don’t how to explain it.
Yes, they will use the few extremist posts and paint all incels as such.
Like a small % of incels claim to be entitled to stacys or something. like @Dregster666 for example
but most of us dont, and those guys dont represent the majority

Because those media cucks are Walter Mitty types who want to play super-secret agent to compensate for how worthless and meaningless their lives are.

Like a small % of incels claim to be entitled to stacys or something. like @Dregster666 for example

Most users here are primarily white and unironically believe in white genocide conspiracies and believe that brown people are stealing their women. This forum is infested with postmaxxing youngcels shitposting about over it is while they’re still in high school. I ain’t feeling that shit.

It's not easy to infiltrate the terrorist group known as I.N.C.E.L.

(((media))) trying to make some $$

Reminds me of that Canadian documentary when they got a shot of someone with 4 different monitors wearing a hood acting like they did they fancy hacking thing :feelskek:
Saw that as well.
it was ridiculous

They keep on saying it like typing Incels.co in their web browser is some high IQ hacker shit and they claim that we have a secret language like “Chads” and Stacies”

like Nigga it’s a PUBLIC FORUM we have nothing to hide, we don’t want to hide, we want to make our issues known, male celibacy rates are rising, male suicide rates are rising, male homeless rates are rising, male mental illness rates are rising
Trying to increase self importance

because they want to larp about how difficult and high skill being a typewriter monkey for buzzfeed is

Me what for an example? Wtf does that suppose to mean?

Media always does this so people think they're actually doing work instead of just jacking off.

Anyone who DOESN'T want to date a non-virgin is a huge cuckold soyboy. Especially if said individual is a virgin himself.

I am untainted by sex and I expect my woman to be untainted too.

Anyone who DOESN'T want to date a non-virgin is a huge cuckold soyboy. Especially if said individual is a virgin himself.

I am untainted by sex and I expect my woman to be untainted too.
you are a standardcel volcel with top 001% of women as standard.

The use of the word "infiltrate" implies we are a secretive hidden community that is hard to come by: it's to stir up the mob mentality and make people demonize us.

Choice of words can change the readers view on us.

If they said: "We were warmly welcomed to the Incel community", people would assume we're just virgin men who want to be loved which is exact opposite of their intentions.

incels.co has been on TV?

Infiltration = verify email link clicked.
S M O O T H M O V E S

you rating hot girls as 4/10
makes us look like standardcels.
Giphy 3

People like you is why a 4/10 ethnic midget tier foid thinks shes a fucking 8/10, while wageslaving at mcdonalds.

Now imagine chads walking around thinking a 4/10 is a 7/10. That's why juggernaut Law exists, because you dumbfucks can't rate for shit.

do you have data showing male suicide is rising?

The beeb had a documentary called "Inside the Secret World of Incels" when they just hopped on here and grabbed public posts

View attachment 227780

People like you is why a 4/10 ethnic midget tier foid thinks shes a fucking 8/10, while wageslaving at mcdonalds.

Now imagine chads walking around thinking a 4/10 is a 7/10. That's why juggernaut Law exists, because you dumbfucks can't rate for shit.
What would you rate Emma Watson?

Or this girl.

leaked footage of the media infiltrating our super secret site

You could browse this forum for an hour and pick up the lingo. Journalism is a joke.

The beeb had a documentary called "Inside the Secret World of Incels" when they just hopped on here and grabbed public posts

more quality content from the BBC :feelskek: :feelskek:

Took me a solid 10 seconds to get to this website from my browser max.
I must be genius coder or some shit.

Emma watson I would rate her a 7/10

The blond girl an 8/10.
This is just personal taste tbh
Alright then it's fine. People here have called them both average or a bit above-average. I will say BrendioEEE's wife is not subhuman though. She had no makeup on in that video whatsoever.

Very little girls look like that without makeup.

Alright then it's fine. People here have called them both average or a bit above-average. I will say BrendioEEE's wife is not subhuman though. She had no makeup meon in that video whatsoever.

Very little girls look like that without makeup.
I honestly have a harder time rating foids.

I can look at a 4/10 and still get a raging boner just because she has a specific feature that turns me on.

244BAA40 9C50 48E9 BA60 2BF48356FFE3
INKEL JUST SAID GIRLS PREFER TALL GUYS. THATS A YIKES. TERRORIST ACTIVITY, SIGMA 1 GOING DARK

They want to make us out as some terrorist group/secret club tbh.

Both rates are increasing

I honestly have a harder time rating foids.

I can look at a 4/10 and still get a raging boner just because she has a specific feature that turns me on.
Imagine if foids were actually human and had that in them