Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does this forum talk a lot about jailbaits?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Like I saw some threads awhile back complaining about some Middle East country raising the age limit for sex and marriage, and it just confused me. None of us will get the chance to date any of them, they wouldn't touch any of us and any laws concerning that won't affect us. It just comes of as members trying to get IT to post about it. Maybe I'm wrong, I saw most of it come from @Personalityinkwell and @Edmund_Kemper and they're gone now.

Like I saw some threads awhile back complaining about some Middle East country raising the age limit for sex and marriage, and it just confused me. None of us will get the chance to date any of them, they wouldn't touch any of us and any laws concerning that won't affect us. It just comes of as members trying to get IT to post about it. Maybe I'm wrong, I saw most of it come from @Personalityinkwell and @Edmund_Kemper and they're gone now.
I red a study years ago that said such interests heavily correlate with an early onset of sexuality/psychosexual development. Maybe that helps explaining it.

Because they’re mentally crippled by lonely teen years. (ded srs)

Because people here are obsessed with "teen love."

Females tend to date older guys.
And there is nothing wrong for a 20 year old guy to date a 16 year old female tbh.

That's because those 2 you mentioned specifically just posted IT bait 24/7 almost exclusively.

Because that is what most of us want and never got.

Because it helps curb thottery

5igk6m42a2651.jpg

I dub this mindset Napoleon Syndrome, after @Napoleon de Geso.

"Just chase after underage girls bro!, grown women aren't even worth your time" :lul:
Maybe I'm wrong, I saw most of it come from @Personalityinkwell and @Edmund_Kemper and they're gone now.

Good, chasing after JB's is fucking stupid and unrealistic.

because they are hot

Fucking HATE the double standard where an older woman with a teen guy is praised but we get CRUCIFIED if roles are reversed
This is the real problem. Age of consent laws are only ever applied to men and not the reverse. Its an attack on a mans ability to get a virtuous woman before she rides the cock carousel

@Personalityinkwell @Edmund_Kemper they're gone now.

All things considered, they should stay gone tbh. They're always bait tier and never actually serve to enilighten anyone.

Topics like these are beaten to death, most of us know the history of foid's maturity and puberty. We get it, all men are potentially attracted to teen holes, but don't make a fucking spectacle of it on an already controversial incel forum.

You pick and choose battles you can win.

Absolute amoeba IQ for nitpicking at something that isn't changing anytime soon.

This is the real problem. Age of consent laws are only ever applied to men and not the reverse. Its an attack on a mans ability to get a virtuous woman before she rides the cock carousel
Vituosity has nothing to do with age. In the right circumstances they would remain virgin until marriage no matter what age that happens. In the wrong circumstances they will start riding the carousal as young as 11

All things considered, they should stay gone tbh. They're always bait tier and never actually serve to enilighten anyone.

Topics like these are beaten to death, most of us know the history of foid's maturity and puberty. We get it, all men are potentially attracted to teen holes, but don't make a fucking spectacle of it on an already controversial incel forum.

You pick and choose battles you can win.

Absolute amoeba IQ for nitpicking at something that isn't changing anytime soon.
You think anything else posted here isnt fringe nonsense to the rest of society? AoC laws empower women to ride the cock carousel because they fuck regardless of the laws while limiting the potential dating pool for men
Vituosity has nothing to do with age. In the right circumstances they would remain virgin until marriage no matter what age that happens. In the wrong circumstances they will start riding the carousal as young as 11
And what do you think of the hypocrisy when it comes to applying age of consent laws?

Because they didn't have sex at the age of 16 like most normal people do so they are stuck in the past.

That and the fact that JB's are objectively the most attractive women

You think anything else posted here isnt fringe nonsense to the rest of society? AoC laws empower women to ride the cock carousel because they fuck regardless of the laws while limiting the potential dating pool for men
Didn't say that. What I'm saying is that it isn't something that deserves consistent attention with which the way those 2 constantly keep bringing it back from the dead. There's nothing genuine when it's those 2 doing it is what I'm getting at.

AoC laws and the double standards, now that is something I can get behind. Topics like trying to raise AoC, not punishing holes for the same crime etc etc

I dont want a degenerate thread that is akin to the tastes fo this retard @Napoleon de Geso wanting to wife up some fucking 12 yr old. An absolute manchild who isn't even fit to take care of his own life, let alone the life of another person.

Because teens are more attractive. I am also suffering from missing out on teen love

Every reason listed here is no reason to become obsessed with it though. If you talk about something a lot because it's "hot" that's called simping.

because they are hot
simp
They are hot
simp
Because teens are more attractive.
simp
I am also suffering from missing out on teen love
fine but you're killing yourself if you think about it all the time

Because if you don't marry them in time they will marry somebody else or move away.

Not as much as we talk about currries

you'll understand when you're older

There has always been this weird obsession with jailbait on this forum. Ever since day 1.

I remember when the forum was maybe a week old there being a multi page argument between some users over pedophilia vs hebophilia. One user in particular I remember basically made the argument "its ok for me to get with 13 year old girls because I am really a 14YO boy in a body of a 28 YO man. It's basically trans-agism which is as retarded as cutting off your dick, putting on a dress and claiming to be a woman. I think basically pedophiles have latched onto this community to hide behind us because they think users here will be sympathetic to their perversions and retards online hate incels more than pedos.