Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does this ricecel have a noodle gf cooking for him everyday?

I FUCKING HATE FDS. Why are they jumping to conclusions like this guy is some kind of unappreciative loser??

OH RIGHT

He's just a tiny dicked normie asian mechanic gamer not worth a cooked meal.

I FUCKING HATE FDS. Why are they jumping to conclusions like this guy is some kind of unappreciative loser??

OH RIGHT

If it was a chad they would call him a "high value male" resting while she does her part in the mix LOL

If you haven't noticed by now that is their goal. To goad males and the manosphere and incels by copying the kind of rants they make but with the genders and context reversed.

OH RIGHT

"Let us pray for her that she realizes she can do better and find a tall white chad or tyrone"

Last edited:

OH RIGHT

FDS are always extremely harsh towards ugly male aka low value male

hoes mad in the comment section

If it was a chad they would call him a "high value male" resting while she does her part in the mix LOL
This rice mechanic is very very lucky

This noodlewore is some kind of food blogger:

@gaming_foodie

They are already married with kids, yet they assume she doesn't even have a ring. Judging by the quality of the furnishings and interiors he provides a stable income for his family. A food blogger with only 200K subs does not make THAT much money.

Also she's probably a gamer herself, why would she otherwise name herself GAMING_foodie???? There is a lot of projection and entitlement going on with their irrational pity for her. It's like they want her to be single, unhappy, and Chad chasing like they are, because they can't imagine settling for a boring stable asian dude.

FUCKING RACIST BITCHES

Last edited:
Jfl at FDS getting butthurt about this. They'd blow Chad while he's eating. These roasties just hate the idea of serving a riceman.

Anyway I don't know why she's serving this asian guy. Maybe the average ricecel is so ugly that this guy actually counts as a Changlite.

It's funny as fuck the "High value male qualities" they always talk about or list are all genetic and uncontrolled by birth. Why do they think they are more woke than the average "pickme" whore or regular foid? They are saying the same shit we've said for decades as ugly men. They would "simp" for their "HVM CHAD" just like those "pickmes" and cry because a thick boned, ugly framed, poor, sub 8 male is their only viable option as they aren't exactly the type of female chad would want to marry
This rice mechanic is very very lucky

This noodlewore is some kind of food blogger:

@gaming_foodie

They are already married with kids, yet they assume she doesn't even have a ring. Judging by the quality of the furnishings and interiors he provides a stable income for his family. A food blogger with only 200K subs does not make THAT much money.

Also she's probably a gamer herself, why would she otherwise name herself GAMING_foodie???? There is a lot of projection and entitlement going on with their irrational pity for her. It's like they want her to be single, unhappy, and Chad chasing like they are, because they can't imagine settling for a boring stable asian dude.

FUCKING RACIST BITCHES
Funny how they are all mostly fem niggers and sub 5 themselves. As it's a cuckit sub that originated from that femcel board

Last edited:
I recommend you don't spend too much time on that sub or reddit in general if you value your sanity tbh

I like to see them cope and struggle so hard.It cures my depression.
They are coping but they aren't struggling. Foids don't struggle in this world only males do (ugly males especially).

They are coping but they aren't struggling. Foids don't struggle in this world only males do (ugly males especially).
FDS only want rich Chads not even Tyrones because Tyrones don't provide.So they do struggle.Everyday dumb foids cry about being abused by their Chad hookups(not even bf because no Chad date them seriously).

wtf? the dude is a thugmax normie asian and you mog him? You must be massive chadlite atminimum mentalcel Annotation 2020 09 24 003713

I probably mog him.
[/QUOTE]
read the comments of all those hypergamous whores.

Last edited:
Look at those high end cars in his garage and digital setup, guys obviously beta bux silicon valley type. I like gook food though.

There is a lot of projection and entitlement going on with their irrational pity for her. It's like they want her to be single, unhappy, and Chad chasing like they are, because they can't imagine settling for a boring stable asian dude.

FUCKING RACIST BITCHES
Imagine foids being rational enough to actually consider life with a ricecel as happy (as it probably is, and can be). There is more probability of me becoming Chad overnight than foids being rational

RiceCel looks chill

He is mechanic
Doesn't date outside his race
Probably likes tuner cars
Plays games

Lifefuel tbh.
If a ricebro can find a girl like this then there may be some hope.