Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does western culture push transexualism?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
My desert sand nigger culture might be worse in every way, but at least we don't got none of that tranny shit.

My desert sand nigger culture might be worse in every way, but at least we don't got none of that tranny shit.

In Saudi Arabia, they force gay men to transition to women since homosexuality is punishable by death

Honestly, probably a plot to lower the birthrate of native white populations and to give a reason to open up immigration. That and to eliminate sub 8 males from the gene pool.

For all the traitors of humanity that made me suffer in this idiocracy of being forced to accept faggots, trannies, immigration, female worshiping culture I, laying in my bed in 5 am wish you unimaginable pain, pain so severe your soul feels like it's getting crushed by the universe itself, I wish upon you all the evils of mankind through history, and upon your family lines until the end of time.

I hate this world. I feel unimaginable hatred towards all the politicians, they're all part of the same plot, laughing at us while we rot and decay in this failing civilization.

And jews

They don't want the youngins to become men and women anymore.

This faggot couldn't even make a thread about transexualism without humiliating himself.

What a disgusting paypig reading this faggot degenerates posts

This faggot couldn't even make a thread about transexualism without humiliating himself.

What a disgusting paypig reading this faggot degenerates posts
Why you keep on commenting to my posts if you have such a big problem with me being racepilled?

Why you keep on commenting to my posts if you have such a big problem with me being racepilled?
You aren't racepilled. Stop using that as an excuse. you're not coming here to post studies or statistics.
You're coming to post "I'm a ditry wittle sand nigger, white men are gods oh god I'm so inferior please insult me white daddies." It's literally the only type of post you make on the forum. Geniunly fucking repulsive seeing a "man" love to humiliate himself like that. No pride in you.

You're a pathetic fucking paypig. Don't say you're race pilled. cuz you aren't. Bet you don't know anything about race except your boner for white men you pathetic humiliation piggy.

You aren't racepilled. Stop using that as an excuse. you're not coming here to post studies or statistics.
You're coming to post "I'm a ditry wittle sand nigger, white men are gods oh god I'm so inferior please insult me white daddies." It's literally the only type of post you make on the forum. Geniunly fucking repulsive seeing a "man" love to humiliate himself like that. No pride in you.

You're a pathetic fucking paypig. Don't say you're race pilled. cuz you aren't. Bet you don't know anything about race except your boner for white men you pathetic humiliation piggy.
I'm at the next level of the racepill, accepting how inferior I really am.

natural progression of more liberal societies

I'm at the next level of the racepill, accepting how inferior I really am.
JFL, you're not next level racepill. You just enjoy being inferior and calling white men sirs and god. Like I said if you knew anything about the racepill you'd be posting stats or studies. how are you racepilled when you literally post 0 knowledge? Just "I'm a dirty sand nigger, white man is god" posts all fucking day every day?? You call it next level racepill as if a faggot can say he's next level straight pilled and just fucks trannies. That's what you are.

You're a fucking filthy humiliation piggy and it is disgusting seeing your gay posts. I hope the mods ban you.

Can a mod do something about this homo using this forum to get off to his humiliation fetish? Hiding it behind "racepilled bro" is so weak and he has no facts. and he's been called out by other users on it too. The guy is clearly just gay

Last edited:
JFL, you're not next level racepill. You just enjoy being inferior and calling white men sirs and god. Like I said if you knew anything about the racepill you'd be posting stats or studies. how are you racepilled when you literally post 0 knowledge? Just "I'm a dirty sand nigger, white man is god" posts all fucking day every day?? You call it next level racepill as if a faggot can say he's next level straight pilled and just fucks trannies. That's what you are.

You're a fucking filthy humiliation piggy and it is disgusting seeing your gay posts. I hope the mods ban you.
I've already exhausted all the studies, like how 95% of females exclude sand niggers and about how being ethnic is equivalent to being 5'4.

I've already exhausted all the studies, like how 95% of females exclude sand niggers and about how being ethnic is equivalent to being 5'4.
oh yeah post them. It's funny how you never

Also imagine letting women's shallow vain preferences dictate you calling yourself inferior sand nigger and whites gods.

You're pathetic

Jews
Kikes
Oven magnets
The schnozz
Jewluminati

You're telling me these people aren't inferior?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0s7WsoC528

I tell you to post studies and you post a video of a poor community.
6000.jpg

Oh look man poor white people living in poor neigboorhood. Guess they're inferiors, huh? No? That doesn't turn you on, faggot? degrade youur people more sand nigger.

I tell you to post studies and you post a video of a poor community.
6000.jpg

Oh look man poor white people living in poor neigboorhood. Guess they're inferiors, huh? No? That doesn't turn you on, faggot? degrade youur people more sand nigger.
Those white people carry themselves with more class, they likely don't have mutilated genitals either.

Those white people carry themselves with more class, they likely don't have mutilated genitals either.
More racepilled based on studies?? Oh no just you being horny as fuck for white men. white trash classy af jfl you're disgusting. I'm sick of seeing your gay posts and i'm reporting them all.

More racepilled based on studies?? Oh no just you being horny as fuck for white men. white trash classy af jfl you're disgusting. I'm sick of seeing your gay posts and i'm reporting them all.
Happy?

Happy?

Oh no, I already know these studies of women's prefrences, they've been on before your balls dropped faggot. How does that excuse you going all day "im an inferior sand nigger, white men are gods" all day? women have prefrence for white people that means you go around everywhere kissing white men's feet?

Absolute humiliation pig faggot

Oh no, I already know these studies of women's prefrences, they've been on before your balls dropped faggot. How does that excuse you going all day "im an inferior sand nigger, white men are gods" all day? women have prefrence for white people that means you go around everywhere kissing white men's feet?

Absolute humiliation pig faggot
The "White people are gods" is obviously a joke started by @Tellem-T. I'm inferior, even if females were attracted to me, me and my people are still the worst on earth.

I'm inferior, even if females were attracted to me, me and my people are still the worst on earth.
You're inferior, that much is clear, you're gay and a humiliation piggy with no pride. Don't drag your people into your fetish you faggot.

For all the traitors of humanity that made me suffer in this idiocracy of being forced to accept faggots, trannies, immigration, female worshiping culture I, laying in my bed in 5 am wish you unimaginable pain, pain so severe your soul feels like it's getting crushed by the universe itself, I wish upon you all the evils of mankind through history, and upon your family lines until the end of time.

I hate this world. I feel unimaginable hatred towards all the politicians, they're all part of the same plot, laughing at us while we rot and decay in this failing civilization.

And jews

You're inferior, that much is clear, you're gay and a humiliation piggy with no pride. Don't drag your people into your fetish you faggot.
I have no pride, but I'm not gay.

@Uglymuggly Why are you trying to turn them into trannies?
I think the general idea is to spread as much degeneracy as they can so that nobody opposes them

”Recent academic studies have criticized Money's work in many respects, particularly in regard to his involvement with the involuntary sex-reassignment of the child David Reimer,[3]his forcing this child and his brother to simulate sex acts which Money photographed[4] and the adult suicides of both brothers.[4]

Forcing gender reassignment and sexual acts upon a child who commit suicide later in life... and receiving tons of praise for your ”research”...

This is the most depraved and horrific wikipedia article I have ever read. He should have been flayed alive for his atrocities. :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

”Recent academic studies have criticized Money's work in many respects, particularly in regard to his involvement with the involuntary sex-reassignment of the child David Reimer,[3]his forcing this child and his brother to simulate sex acts which Money photographed[4] and the adult suicides of both brothers.[4]

Forcing gender reassignment and sexual acts upon a child who commit suicide later in life... and receiving tons of praise for your ”research”...

This is the most depraved and horrific wikipedia article I have ever read. He should have been flayed alive for his atrocities. :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Really pathetic that normies push this.

Things like that really makes me want to move into the middle of nowhere and hermitmaxx.
In Africa they sew little girls' pussies shut so they won't have premarital sex, forced gender reassignment sounds worse.

Racepill is an undeniable truth, if someone denies the basic reality of the racepill that person is intellectually far beneath me and unworthy of my attention.
There are those who believe we should take pride in being inferior.

if u read anthropology u would understand why it exist.

All the replies so far have been retarded.

The west does it because they live in near-absolute comfort.
There were trannies in the past. But their tranny identity was the least of their concerns. They were more worried about putting food on the table. And in all likelihood, said trannies eventually became heteronormalized through life experiences. The exception being a tiny %.

Also, a large number of people who are being made to transition are just gays. They realize this later on, but by then it's too late.

ALSO, ALSO , in the past trannies likely died of disease in childhood.

Because it's degenerate to the core.

It has to do with the destruction of the family and reduction of the population, both are goals of the elites.