Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why doesn't anyone talk about how racist Asians are?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Most Asians in America are more racist than the average white person, they just keep it hidden. They give me weird looks whenever I go to Asian restaurants. Also, my brother has an Asian gf and when I go out with them everyone the group of Asians stays quiet and just starts starring. Other times they start speaking in their language while starring at us.

This is why I have no sympathy for ricecels.

too small of a minority I guess.. plus everyone is racist to a certain extent

everyone is racist to a certain extent

This is true. Everyone is tribalist to some degree and that means they'll have in-group/out-group biases.

I understand why they are racist. Look at American society. Fuck I'm racist against Amerimuts and even fellow Canadians. Fuck North America

Most Asians in America are more racist than the average white person, they just keep it hidden. They give me weird looks whenever I go to Asian restaurants. Also, my brother has an Asian gf and when I go out with them everyone the group of Asians stays quiet and just starts starring. Other times they start speaking in their language while starring at us.
That's normal in group racial bias and hostility against the "other". It's not like they are being violent.

This is why I have no sympathy for ricecels.
Kind of a dumb reason to have no sympathy for ricecels tbh

I guess no one cares or notice