Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why doesn't society help us release our frustration?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
When animals are rejected, forced into loneliness, they get frustrated too and some of them even become violent.
Just look at videos of people trying to save street dogs/cats and how they attack the people trying to save them.
It's natural to be frustrated.
Some animals even attack others in their species due to rejection.

I'm not saying violence is a good thing but we're posting our frustration online which helps with the pain. But all that happens is we're kicked even more while we're on the ground.

Why does the society spend money in making the problem worse instead of helping us?

Society doesn't care about us but violence is nevER the solution.

Because they need violence to justify their shitty system

Because according to society we’re in the wrong and they’re in the right and we aren’t entitled to help. :soy:

They don't give a damn about men.

What they don't realise is a man that has nothing to lose will make chaos his best friend.

Last edited:
New World Order

that's why

it costs less to suppress us

They just don't care

"Why doesn't society help us release our frustration?"

For the same reason us incels who got bullied for years day in day out at school. We get told to calm down, move on and grow up. Which is fucking contradicting considering GROWN WOMEN who are in abusive relationships, don't fucking get out of them, then talk about their abuse for the rest of the life getting pity from people. Whilst myself is told bullying "is something that happens at school" and fucking move on.

And people wonder why we're angry as shit? My blood is usually boiling on a daily basis now.

"Why doesn't society help us release our frustration?"

For the same reason us incels who got bullied for years day in day out at school. We get told to calm down, move on and grow up. Which is fucking contradicting considering GROWN WOMEN who are in abusive relationships, don't fucking get out of them, then talk about their abuse for the rest of the life getting pity from people. Whilst myself is told bullying "is something that happens at school" and fucking move on.

And people wonder why we're angry as shit? My blood is usually boiling on a daily basis now.
100% society has failed to function

Because they might be actively trying to channel the sexual frustration to their ends wrether it be spending money on copes (as a means of stimulating economy in their favor) or other behaviors.

Most of the "irrational" systems are working as intended, it was never intended to be fair or just.

They don't give a damn about men.

What they don't realise is a man that has nothing to lose will make chaos his best friend.
"You should make friends with horror"

Society literally values a dirty street cat that wants to tear them apart more than sub 8 males. Take the mammalpill, it doesnt even have to be cute, if its a small animal people will treat it so much better than i have ever been treated.

Why is it this way? People want it that way, sadly. Even betabuxx cucks who get treated like shit every day want society structured so that they themselves will be treated that way.

You cant even get clean tap water in more than half the countries on the planet but go to any of those and you'll be treated better than you are in the west.

Wrong question, ask yourself WHY WOULD THEY.

They get no consequences from not doing so, you will still wageslave and not bother anybody because you're a high inhib cuck

Chad and Stacy need lifeless losers to be available to serve them their food at all hours any day of the week.

They care more about male dogs than human males

Ugoly mens dont care

We can’t force women to date or fuck men they’re not into so idk what the hell you could do

Because if you are not a cuck and you have dignity they will hate you even more.

Ugly male suffering is their lifefuel, it is as simple as that.

"Violence is never the solution" is this society's motto. As long as you can coexist, and as long as there is mutual benefit in terms of covering basic needs, then the rule should be adhered.

But is that the case for incels?
Also, if not violence then negotiation, no?

So where is the incel lobby/platform? Where are the media, where are all those liberal humanists?

Maybe I am deluded again, and just how women don't care about looks, an official politico-social incel representation body already exists, but none of us knows about it.

Eye for an Eye. Tooth for a Tooth.

Last edited: