Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why doesn't society talk about bones?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Seriously, why isn't the importance of bones talked about outside of blackpill and redpill forums? Good eyes, good lower third, cheekbones, frame, height, all of it is determined by bones, yet if you ever try to tell a normie this he looks at you like you're retarded. Bones LITERALLY determine everything about you, not muscle, not fat, BUT BONES. Why aren't kids taught about the importance of bones from an early age? We tell them to play sports to develop, but never mention what to develop. BONES. It's like a giant elephant in the room whenever someone comments about a nice jawline, all I want to scream is BONES.

People prefer being delusional and happy.

Because it's something that they can't change and normies hate being limited to their bodies.

At the end of the day it's still genes that created your bone structure the way it is.

At the end of the day it's still genes that created your bone structure the way it is.
Sure, but bones are the embodiment of genes. Almost everything else can be changed (muscle, fat).

You want more er's and suicides? lol keep them in blissful ignorance so they keep paying taxes and making the rich richer.

Bones, among other things, are genetically determined. Thats why. You can’t talk about genetic advantages.

Because honestly, who cares?

I mean the show is alright I don't see why every one will want to talk about it all the time.... kek
10 1

Cause it's subconcious

from my experience normals get really defensive when anything about genetics is brought up, i think it interferes with their just world cope too much

my personality permeates through my maxilla

Because the elites want unhealthy people to fuel the scam that is the medical field.