Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why don't 2017-2018cels post much?

mid 20s life has been hell, but i guess i have more motivation than others. i grew up in ghetto, i dont want to be around these scumbags anymore.
brutal move out while you can tbh

I post when i feel.
Only fakecels postmaxx to gain trust in incel community.

I've been LARPing ever since late 2019. If I found this place earlier I would've already signed up in 2018. For some reason however I spent most of my years rotting completely alone without any option to vent properly.

Banned or just got tired of the forum

They all got laid
Partly true I never tried plus I'm a severe shycel mentalcel
Numerous environmental and genetic factors contributed to this
Plus I'm poorcel and my parents don't want me to be in a relationship

After being here this long what more is there to say? The motivation dries up & everything has already been said many times over.

Shit's boring. Even braincels was better for memes

ascended, roped, got bored, or got banned. like Jesus if you look at a older thread like 80%-90% of the guys are banned it's kinda crazy.

When I look at my old posts, whooo boy, almost everyone from 2 years ago is already banned

A good deal of people from 2017-2018 are banned. Threads from that time period are a graveyard of banned users. Many have probably roped or ascended.

It depends on the day.
If i feel more shitty, theb i post more

so many never even came here from the subreddit, of the ones who did the usual attrition of bannings, fakecel outings and just getting fatigued with the content here. I've been talking about this type of stuff since the days of PUAhate and just generally using forums for 20 years, things tend to repeat.

1. Most of them got banned for postmaxxing or being infamous fakecels
2. This forum isnt as exciting as it use to be since there was a lot more you could get away with posting in regards to just being edgy for the hell of it, and it was the days when saints and hERo worship threads were more common, which I personally enjoyed.
3. After posting here for a while it feels like you know all there is to the blackpill, so what more is there to say once you've discovered the truth.
Blackpill exhaustion. There's only so many things to discuss until you've exhausted all potentially interesting topics.
THIS, mainly why I haven't been active lately I just feel like a broken record at this point.

This site definitely lost its edge. But I come back for the crystal clear clarity this site has on reality when I get frustrated with normie bullshit.

Because they were probably the kind of Incels that got used to reddit more tbh, plus autism, idk how so many people manage to break the rules, it's not even hard to follow them.

And also because everything in this site is water is wet tier at this point, the reason for this is because we found all about the blackpill in general, there is nothing else to discuss unless you bring something new to the table.

The blackpill is solved tbh

there's really nothing new to know. Yet another roundabout way to find out 'it's over'. It appeals for the intellectual at times to post or read here.

:feelsrope: Many of them are not in this world anymore.

most of them got banned. that's the main reason.

in 2022 if this site is up we'll see most 2019/2020 users banned

And also because everything in this site is water is wet tier at this point, the reason for this is because we found all about the blackpill in general, there is nothing else to discuss unless you bring something new to the table.
This. Literally 90% of my posts are from The Lounge/Off-Topic. I only ever comment in Inceldom Discussion if there's like a personal experience being described or some shit.

A lot of them have been outed as fakecels. Most of them got banned, though. I'm only 1 of 4 or 1 of 5 Nov7cels who still post here, out of the 60 or so who originally registered.
I never post

Because they all ascended.

In the beginning I use to be on here posting daily. Now it's usually every other day and the number of posts I make has declined. If I stayed on here constantly now I would end up dead. The Blackpill is incredibly potent suifuel. It's good to get a refresher every other day but to be constantly mentally assaulted by it is hazardous.

I'm here since day one of the forum. If you stare long enough into the black pill the black pill stares back at you. After all these years I don't really have to say much. Just reading.

Last edited:
2018cel here. I'm Too depressed and on the verge of roping

I Don't have the strength to post much

I miss all the guys back from when I signed up @NEETAndTidy @Isomniac @ritiliancel

For me it's depression plus lack of time because I manage an Italian incel forum+blog and currently I'm applying to get a job

I try but I don't want to shitpost :feelsbadman:

I started getting lost in my copes. Also the topics haven't changed and just start getting recycled. It becomes the same bullshit over and over again and the same exact complaints and you finally realize it really is over. You either sit through the same shit or you accept your fate.
I almost roped a few times, but having a pet was a life-saving cope for me.

I started getting lost in my copes. Also the topics haven't changed and just start getting recycled. It becomes the same bullshit over and over again and the same exact complaints and you finally realize it really is over. You either sit through the same shit or you accept your fate.
I almost roped a few times, but having a pet was a life-saving cope for me.
what pet did you get

what pet did you get
I got a dog. I thought I would be a cat person, but I don't really get cats and something about the unconditional love from a dog just gets me through the day. It's nice to be needed by some sort of life. It also helps to get me motivated to exercise since I have to take him out every day. Otherwise I would just rot inside my apartment.

No ben rickert

Theyre dead ray cameron

Last seen Jan 11, 2021

Some of them probably were tired of constantly posting on this forum. Its like they were burnt out from using this forum daily

Some of them probably were tired of constantly posting on this forum. Its like they were burnt out from using this forum daily

Most of them didn't stand for very long. I think even among 2022 or 2023cels, the rate of long-staying users is not that high. In 2029 you will not see more 2023cels than you can see 2017cels now.