Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why don't 2017-2018cels post much?

There are fewer of them. Many have been banned. Some may have ascended or been exposed as fakecel. The inceldom problem has only become increasingly worse, leading to more members from the more recent years.

Oh yeah many surely have roped as well

30070.jpg

>INCELDOM DISCUSSION.

Probably because they don't care about the post count and have better things to do.

btw

weren't you banned?

I'm still here but I still work on improving my life instead of getting that postcount just to get banned in the end :feelzez:

A lot of them have been outed as fakecels. Most of them got banned, though. I'm only 1 of 4 or 1 of 5 Nov7cels who still post here, out of the 60 or so who originally registered.

There are fewer of them. Many have been banned. Some may have ascended or been exposed as fakecel. The inceldom problem has only become increasingly worse, leading to more members from the more recent years.

Oh yeah many surely have roped as well
rip oldcels passed the age of 19 :cryfeels:

Hello babye habibi Baha’i yes I am here

A lot of them have been outed as fakecels. Most of them got banned, though. I'm only 1 of 4 or 1 of 5 Nov7cels who still post here, out of the 60 or so who originally registered.
how many do you remember

Postmaxxing = getting banned quickly
i wanna take my time

MAny are fakecels or sperged out and got banned, there are like what, less than 20 active nov 2017cels now out of over few thousand

Either ascension or rope. I hope many have killed themselves; for their sake and to add some bite to it

I can’t speak for 2017cels, but I’ve been around for a bit and a lot of greycels in particular just repeat old posts I’ve seen on here

They are mostly good looking fags from lookism.net.

I dunno, I guess I just got worn out. Most of my time is either wasted LDARing with my copes or contemplating suicide. I barely even have the energy or motivation any more to play video games, much less postmaxxing.

Untitled2

Cos it's getting worse.

I suppose they either roped, ascended, or simply got bored of posting here.

There are a few og's though

out of subjects to post about tbh

just focusing on looksmaxing, otherwise i barely sign in. i still hope i can looksmax/travelmax my way out

they ascended

Blackpill exhaustion. There's only so many things to discuss until you've exhausted all potentially interesting topics.

If u mean inceldom/blkpill topics, pretty much everything that can be said has been said
Blackpill exhaustion. There's only so many things to discuss until you've exhausted all potentially interesting topics.
Tbh

Because i've seen the decline on this site over the years. Too many low effort, low quality threads. I don't have anything against zoomers but there are way too many youngcels, and i mean youngcels below the age of 22. Also there is a big echo chamber tendency. I've heard the same stuff over and over again. Sorry if i didn't make it clear enough, i'm a little drunk right now.

Most of them got bored and/or killed themselves

Nothing new has been added in years.

this is a dying game, you get to a point where you've been posting on message/mage boards since your early teens and just like playing video games the cope loses its effectiveness

They worked on their personalities

how old are you? :waitwhat: good on you, you still have hope
mid 20s life has been hell, but i guess i have more motivation than others. i grew up in ghetto, i dont want to be around these scumbags anymore.