Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't IT post the good parts of our form for a change

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
The posts where we discourage people from committing suicide, violence and more.

The posts where we talk about how much we want a consensual, loving relationship with a deserving queen.

The posts where we talk about our dreams of being fathers and raising our own families.

But noope, let's just scroll past all that to find the 1 guy who supports beating women.:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Because that would destroy their image of us being some fucking evil supervillain, and not just lonely virgin dudes

Doesn’t fit the narrative

The posts where we discourage people from committing suicide, violence and more.

The posts where we talk about how much we want a consensual, loving relationship with a deserving queen.

The posts where we talk about our dreams of being fathers and raising our own families.

But noope, let's just scroll past all that to find the 1 guy who supports beating women.:feelsclown:
Bro, didn't you literally post a thread yesterday asking people how they would beat their hypothetical girlfriends? You literally are "that one guy", maybe stop making shitty bait threads before you try to say things like this

Bro, didn't you literally post a thread yesterday asking people how they would beat their hypothetical girlfriends? You literally are "that one guy", maybe stop making shitty bait threads before you try to say things like this
Yeah I posted that a couple of hours ago actually, but the point still stands.

He made a thread talking about eating women lol hes a retard

Twice as many incels viewing right now compared to bluepillers.
----
Switch to a post about beating women 10x as many bluepillers viewing than incels. Proving my point exactly.

Because that would destroy their image of us being some fucking evil supervillain, and not just lonely virgin dudes
They did it once
20200225 000818

ONCE pewpew

They're not here to help you. They're here to shit on you. Otherwise they would have to face themselves since there no one else to punch down on.

Last edited:
They're not here to help you. They're here to shit on you. Otherwise they would have to face themselves since there no one else to lunch down.
I imagine they just look at us because they don't want to reflect on their own lives and actions.

They can confidently look at us and be like, "At least I'm not like them, at least I'm a good person and not insane."

It's basically just a coping mechanism for the men that post there, the females meanwhile are just there because they fucking hate incels pewpew.

I imagine they just look at us because they don't want to reflect on their own lives and actions.

They can confidently look at us and be like, "At least I'm not like them, at least I'm a good person and not insane."

It's basically just a coping mechanism for the men that post there, the females meanwhile are just there because they fucking hate incels pewpew.
yeah I feel like the only difference between the average male IT poster and us is how aware we are of what’s going on. They think life is good while they simp out for whores.

yeah I feel like the only difference between the average male IT poster and us is how aware we are of what’s going on. They think life is good while they simp out for whores.
We're the same but we're fighting eachother, it's quite sad really as we should be working together.

It's kind of like the great war, both sides we're the same (White Europeans) but ultimately they fought eachother because someone else willed them to pewpew.

They're not here to help you. They're here to shit on you. Otherwise they would have to face themselves since there no one else to punch down on.

Cause they're fucking idiots

IT = stupid niggers

Someone should make a compilation of all the good stuff.

IT WON'T TOUCH THIS, BUNCHA TRANNY CUNTS

Sometimes they even mock posts were we desperately yearn for a queen. They are just fucking sick, truly hateful pieces of SHIT

They're trying to push their own agenda. They need a scapegoat. I wonder what happens to our society if more incels go ER tbh...
That’d support their narrative