Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't normshits & foids feel mogged and sad watching tv/dancing girls/pro sports

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't want to watch dancing tall women who I have zero chance of ever sleeping with or even talking to, meanwhile they are kicking their legs up, shit grin smiling and dancing in the face of normshits audience. (even though they'd never sleep with a normie)

Likewise I don't want to watch some 6'8 Tyrone flying through the air owning the other team.. and the cheerleaders going wild, and women swooning over him.

Also I don't want to watch tv shows about love involving beautiful people who would spit in my face if I tried talking to them.

Sadly normshits are not only watching hours of this a day, they are paying to watch it. I cancelled my tv back in 2002.

they dont realize it, attractive people halo everyone

I guess they are just that low IQ, normies can't figure it out. Somethign about being a normie is never being able to put 2 and 2 together no matter how obvious it is.

A normie can only memorize something and repeat it, but never make insights or connections.. unless he has already learned an answer for that question then he can't even memorize a new one.

I often think that we are a different species originally incels and normies. That is why we are so alien to them.

This, they're blind. I used to be blind and didn't care or wasn't bothered that much. Now that I'm awake, I feel extremely upset around anyone who mogs me.

I often think that we are a different species originally incels and normies. That is why we are so alien to them.

I always think it's interesting when someone brings up that point.

On the one hand, metaphorically, it's true that our social and developmental experiences are so different that we just cant relate to them on a fundamental level.

Also, literally speaking, species are typically defined biologically as individuals which are capable of producing fertile offspring. If you split a population up and reproductively isolate them, with enough generations they will literally diverge into different species

Of course we're likely never going to reproduce, so it's kind of a mute point

I always think it's interesting when someone brings up that point.

On the one hand, metaphorically, it's true that our social and developmental experiences are so different that we just cant relate to them on a fundamental level.

Also, literally speaking, species are typically defined biologically as individuals which are capable of producing fertile offspring. If you split a population up and reproductively isolate them, with enough generations they will literally diverge into different species

Of course we're likely never going to reproduce, so it's kind of a mute point

I think we might be remnants of an originally different species that merged together with humans like the Neanderthals & humans. Possibly when humanity was very sparse in the world evolution went quite different ways for millennia.

Because its not just looks where we are different. We think differently and normies can just 'sense' that we are different.

I constantly pay attention to this. But tbh, I began to pay attention to this since the age of 14.
And it worries me very much, I can't concentrate on anything. Everywhere people are more successful, happier than me, and I am nobody.

I constantly pay attention to this. But tbh, I began to pay attention to this since the age of 14.
And it worries me very much, I can't concentrate on anything. Everywhere people are more successful, happier than me, and I am nobody.

Ya it would be one thing if it was something I was working towards and making big progress. Like once a year or something see the elite of where I want to go with my hard work.

But normies are watching this day in and day out, hours of it a day of being mogged to oblivion.

You and me have zero chance at talking to a beautiful woman as an example or her doing the slightest flirting with us. So I don't want to even see one anymore, it just reminds me of what I am denied which there is nothing I can do about. Like I tried to watch a movie, the first movie I've tried to watch in 7 years. But there were these girls in the movie and they were flirting with the guys in the movie and it just reminded me of how I never can have that, so I just turned it off.

Its like some starving person doesn't want to watch the food network of preparing delicious food.

Normies don’t care that much since they can cope with their accomplishments and adequate position in society.

Normies don’t care that much since they can cope with their accomplishments and adequate position in society.

I guess they do have that factor. Another one is normies are good at bluepilled copes. Like a low-tier normie who missed out on teen-love with Stacies, he can say ahh thats pedophilia anyways if shes under 18.

Like I tried to watch a movie, the first movie I've tried to watch in 7 years. But there were these girls in the movie and they were flirting with the guys in the movie and it just reminded me of how I never can have that, so I just turned it off.
I've noticed that most movies and songs are about sex in one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back