Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't people worship St Blops anymore?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Been away for 2 years and no longer seeing worshiping of our lord and savior, why have doth forsaken thee.

because he hates us
and is normie with gf

because he is tall and white

i forgot about him, brutal memorypill

We moved on I guess, but he will always be around this community, his pictures will still be circulated and he will always be in our hearts.

@Animecel2D timemogs me actually

20200513_141952-jpg.259362
You have a newer account, ratio wise you seem to be winning. Although I don't know when the time online was implemented. I easily would be around 30 days if they counted from when the site began.

lost popularity since he publicly stated that he doesn't support being incel figurehead

Because he became slayer

Hamlossus crushdd this false god in an epic duel to death.

I personally Move on to this guy

lost popularity since he publicly stated that he doesn't support being incel figurehead
He never publically stated that. If he did, you would have proof wouldn’t you? Everytime i hear someone Say this with so much certainty yet I never see proof. Hearsay from IT isn’t proof of anything

Last edited:

@WØLF
Prove he hates us. I’ll wait

I personally Move on to this guy

He never publically stated that. If he did, you would have proof wouldn’t you? Everytime i hear someone Say this with so much certainty yet I never see proof. Hearsay from IT isn’t proof of anything

i really hope there is no proof... i miss him and the meme threads about him

Braincels is banned

I still worship him, I just thought it wasn't allowed on this forum. I'd heard threads about worshipping him get you banned.

If he goes ER , he would’ve call attention again