Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't simps think before they simp? Why don't cucks use their brains?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
For starters, why do people just assume women's rights are a good thing? There's a post up on inceltears right now, on the front page, wow just wowing at somebody on braincels saying they don't think women should have rights, as if this alone is worthy of getting you on inceltears (nothing out there, nothing that could be considered humourous, just a plainly-stated opinion). All the comments to all of these posts ever just talk about what a piece of shit the guy saying it must be. Nobody ever talks about WHY women's rights are good. Do women's rights benefit society? Do they make the world a more pleasant, more prosperous, safer place to live? Do they make women happier, do they benefit children, do they benefit men? No mention of this. Giving women things is good, it just is.

Same with other stuff men give women or hand them passes on. You can't hit women, nobody asks why if the woman brings it upon herself. Women receive lighter sentences, nobody asks why this is a good thing. Obviously women receive free shit because they are desirable, but the pussy passes they get and the lack of any real justification of or argumentation for it amazes me. It doesn't matter if it's objectively beneficial, when a woman is treated nicely it's inherently moral and you are a piece of shit if you disagree.

Cucks' brains shut down whenever they get the opportunity to do what they think is respectful to women. How is it reproductively beneficial to be a cuck that unflinchingly agrees women deserve to be treated like princesses though? They will fuck Chad anyway if you deem it to be inherently moral that they be given a pass to do everything. Even if it's environmental, how did our culture get to this point if the people whose brains shut down the hardest when giving women things, desperate cucked men, seem to be less likely to be reproductively successful than their behavioural opposites and seem to get fucked over endlessly by it afterwards?

The people who fancy themselves as rational Rick and Morty-watching renaissance men the most think the least when there is a fair maiden in need of something. Why hasn't this behaviour been extinguished by repeated experience with its results? Is it single motherhood making them act like this?

Cause they use their dick to think. Which can't be used to think

Well most people are lemmings for starters. I think on some subconscious level the whiteknights needs to reassure themselves that inkwells are pure irrational evil lest they be driven entirely mad by the blackpill, classic ignorance is bliss. I don't think they actually think it will win them any favor with foids.

Cause they use their dick to think. Which can't be used to think
Even when it's purely over text though, they've got their dicks hanging out the second somebody says "I'm a woman, and I think xxxx, I'm a woman, and I need help with xxxx, I'm a woman, and I need to be more confident about xxxx". How many hours have men wasted being retarded cuckolds for women they consciously KNOW they will never have a chance with? It's insane, it's like they can't weigh the costs and the benefits of acting

I should ask my simp friend that..

dude soycucks enjoy it. the majority don’t think they’ll get laid from it or points for it they like being treated like shit and giving women want they want it’s their fetish

It's less them using their dick to think since they're low T and more social conditioning. That's why just someone having the opinion that foids shouldn't have rights is enough to enrage them. They're very well trained sheep

A simp is a wimp that's why

Those fat landwhales who message average 5/10 guys have already taken dick from guys on or even above that SMV level.

A good portion of Guys are stooping as low as to fuck these pig because guys cant get a young fit woman anymore. Of course this inflates the egos of women that should have lower SMV making it harder for that woman's looksmatch. Then we have the soyboys jealously guarding all wimenz and rating/treating 5's as 8's. Its a Vicious cycle.

Even when it's purely over text though, they've got their dicks hanging out the second somebody says "I'm a woman, and I think xxxx, I'm a woman, and I need help with xxxx, I'm a woman, and I need to be more confident about xxxx". How many hours have men wasted being retarded cuckolds for women they consciously KNOW they will never have a chance with? It's insane, it's like they can't weigh the costs and the benefits of acting
They unconsciously believe the just world will give them sex as a reward, while consciously, they rationalize it as "being a decent human bean". You know for a fact they're not acting in good faith since they don't give nearly the same treatment to other men. Their dicks are thinking for them and they don't even realize it.

their IQ is too low dont go hard on them they are lower tier than animals