Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't they make cologne that makes you smell drunk?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I know what drunk smells like, my mom is a drunk. I've tried to replicate it by soaking my clothes in bum wine, but it doesn't quite hit on the accents.

I wanna seem drunk without actually drinking. Because you can say any stupid shit while you're drunk, and people will just dismiss it like "Oh he's drunk, I'll just lead him out so he doesn't hurt himself or disturb anyone." Say stupid stuff sober, and you're just stupid.

Why not just actually get drunk?

The smell comes from your breath

Why not just actually get drunk?

Because I want to pretend to be drunk to excuse what stupidity I might be up to in my right mind.

The smell comes from your breath

But you don't need to have your nose right up in someone's mouth to smell the alcohol. If I could spritz it on my chest, people won't be like "Hey that smell's coming from his chest, not his mouth!" When my mom smells drunk, it's her whole self that smells drunk, not just her mouth.

But you don't need to have your nose right up in someone's mouth to smell the alcohol. If I could spritz it on my chest, people won't be like "Hey that smell's coming from his chest, not his mouth!" When my mom smells drunk, it's her whole self that smells drunk, not just her mouth.
Actually the whole room smells like that even if the person leavea

Actually the whole room smells like that even if the person leavea

So if I just had some drunk cologne, I could pull it off nicely, leaving my smell in the whole room.

Just use vodka as mouthwash. That should do it.

I wish I was drunk 24/7 so I can be low inhib king

seriously thats a myth thats been perpetuated by media etc... people when you are out very much take your 'drunk talk' seriously. its not like people portray it. And if youve been a drinker long enough you could probably fake the effects.. I can. but then again i have a neck injury that sometimes makes me feel tired like i am when i drink sometimes aswell which helps