Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't we considered the username ''itsOver'' to be an enlightened emperor? (Ascension hierarchy)

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
As you may or may not already know, this one username ascended/slayed in SEA and EE. He even posted pictures of himself with females as proof of his ascension which got him banned for bragging. This one guy was on the verge of roping himself when he couldn't match with any girls on Tinder in the UK. He then used his wage slave/NeetBuxx good boy points to book a flight to Thailand, Philippines, Russia and Ukraine and conquered multiple girls in less than 2 months. Why don't we honour his name and call him something greater than a saint. In my opinion, he is a legendary, enlightened emperor who was a former incel. Like, he transformed from being a jobless, depressed, friendless, introverted loser into an emperor. Here are some of his teachings and knowledge that I've been looking at.

''The 'secret' is honestly - just try it out. Most people never get outside their mum's house, nevermind their country. There's a big world out there free from western females and western influence.'' - itsOVER

''I certainly wasn't a 'fakecel' in the UK. I had the misfortune to be born in perhaps the hardest country on the planet (possibly that's Germany though). Other places are, as demonstrated, a lot better, with the balance of power being much more equal, not totally lopsided to favour foids.'' - itsOVER

''hookers are perfectly obvious and make their intentions clear well before meeting up. 90% of girls, even ones I didnt bang, paid their half of the date. Much like a lot of basement tales, EE gold diggers are a myth unless you specifically look for them.'' - itsOVER

''I seldom leave my room, and dont give one single shit about 'IOIs' anyway since the only IOI is PIV'' - itsOVER

''Lifting at all is cope. Doing roids makes you an even bigger idiot.'' - itsOVER

''Oh vey waste your time and your life on making more green tokens goyim.'' - itsOVER (He's referring to wageslaving here and keeping your money in the Jew-owned banking system)

''Yeah, lower standards (the average slavic guy probably isn't as gl as the average western/northern euro). UK along with Germany are supposed to be the hardest places for tinder in Europe - it gets a bit easier the further East you go.'' - itsOVER (According to his logic, far-east Asia is for truecels but Eastern Europe is for low-tier normies. Lebensraum for incels JFL)

So, itsOVER is similar to the Buddha as well as he considers all things in life to be cope in the same way that the Buddha considered our attachment/desires in life to be the source of our suffering.

''Religion is cope. No religion for your face'' - itsOVER

''Everything else in unimportant except sliding your dick in between those walls. Anything else is cope'' - itsOVER

''Money is cope'' - itsOVER

''Friends are cope. No friends for your face'' - its OVER

20190328_230737-jpg.35814

Last edited:
i do not like him, faggots like him create more incels.

An emperor who cannot conquer his own land jfl.

Because he's sex haver scum and will be treated as one, with the same way we should treat greycel faggots who worship them

He's got a real punchable face. I'd like to help him out.

The very second someone on this forum ascends is the same moment that they become an enemy to everyone else on this forum. Bragging on this forum about ascension makes one no different than every other bragging normalfag. Those who ascend should be fucking thankful, and quietly leave the forum/request a permaban out of respect for those who are still stuck here.

Is this a fucking samefag or something? I hardly ever say it, but what a fucking greycel. Please get banned

The very second someone on this forum ascends is the same moment that they become an enemy to everyone else on this forum. Bragging on this forum about ascension makes one no different than every other bragging normalfag. Those who ascend should be fucking thankful, and quietly leave the forum/request a permaban out of respect for those who are still stuck here.
Is this a fucking samefag or something? I hardly ever say it, but what a fucking greycel. Please get banned
Your hatred of him doesn't change the fact that he accomplished what we couldn't. His posts showed evidence that you can ascend if you GeoMaxxed hard enough. I wish this community would explore the theories on how to ascend than repeating what we already know about a female's sexual preference.

Your hatred of him doesn't change the fact that he accomplished what we couldn't. His posts showed evidence that you can ascend if you GeoMaxxed hard enough. I wish this community would explore the theories on how to ascend than repeating what we already know about a female's sexual preference.
Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? You had sex. What a fucking achievement. JFL at needing to hang out on incel forums to validate yourself as a normie. Fucking pathetic

The fakecel king
Fat and white

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? You had sex. What a fucking achievement. JFL at needing to hang out on incel forums to validate yourself as a normie. Fucking pathetic
Normies don't spend an hour here. You're a fucking low IQ retarded muzz-rat that jumps to swift conclusions without proof of your accusations. I simply pointed out that this dude fucking ascended as a former user on this forum but he never receives any praise. People are more likely to worship ER who killed ricecels but never do they recognise what this guy achieved.

This community already does explore theories on how to ascend, even if those threads are more rare. There is also a wealth of information here about copes/self-improvement and avoiding blue pilled behavior. What it doesn't do, in general, is post pictures of sexual conquests that are not only irrelevant to the conversation but just serve to get a rise out of people.

This guy had a good base to begin with, nothing about him ever screamed incel except for the fact he used to be bloated/fat. When he got leaner he was closer to "chadlite"/high tier normie status than an incel.
If you don't need any surgery or implants at all, unless you are a gigamanlet, chances are you are fakecel or locationcel. I am willing to bet he could get laid on the UK as well if he did try.

Compared to him it never began for me, as I have a bulbous nose, brown eyes, manlet, and not getting laid despite living in a shithole with lower standards.

Last edited:
Normies don't spend an hour here. You're a fucking low IQ retarded muzz-rat that jumps to swift conclusions without proof of your accusations. I simply pointed out that this dude fucking ascended as a former user on this forum but he never receives any praise. People are more likely to worship ER who killed ricecels but never do they recognise what this guy achieved.
Lmfao at this retard. You probably hate the fact that "your" women are attracted to low inhibition Arab mujahideen and you can't do shit but cry like a bitch about it :feelskek: Yeah you really ascended by managing to sleep with self hating FOB trash
PkZDDwgBHsCj2WuKdqClGs9XKIHeREXj_Q769F60KGG62qtRUhzre9h-TvjqdcuG--dvwhX4twVQgpOdl-Ie4en6VlfyjgI2TwfNegJfN4npxpipihb5IllWXzCcIA2I

Enjoy the ban

As you may or may not already know, this one username ascended/slayed in SEA and EE. He even posted pictures of himself with females as proof of his ascension which got him banned for bragging. This one guy was on the verge of roping himself when he couldn't match with any girls on Tinder in the UK. He then used his wage slave/NeetBuxx good boy points to book a flight to Thailand, Philippines, Russia and Ukraine and conquered multiple girls in less than 2 months. Why don't we honour his name and call him something greater than a saint. In my opinion, he is a legendary, enlightened emperor who was a former incel. Like, he transformed from being a jobless, depressed, friendless, introverted loser into an emperor. Here are some of his teachings and knowledge that I've been looking at.

''The 'secret' is honestly - just try it out. Most people never get outside their mum's house, nevermind their country. There's a big world out there free from western females and western influence.'' - itsOVER

''I certainly wasn't a 'fakecel' in the UK. I had the misfortune to be born in perhaps the hardest country on the planet (possibly that's Germany though). Other places are, as demonstrated, a lot better, with the balance of power being much more equal, not totally lopsided to favour foids.'' - itsOVER

''hookers are perfectly obvious and make their intentions clear well before meeting up. 90% of girls, even ones I didnt bang, paid their half of the date. Much like a lot of basement tales, EE gold diggers are a myth unless you specifically look for them.'' - itsOVER

''I seldom leave my room, and dont give one single shit about 'IOIs' anyway since the only IOI is PIV'' - itsOVER

''Lifting at all is cope. Doing roids makes you an even bigger idiot.'' - itsOVER

''Oh vey waste your time and your life on making more green tokens goyim.'' - itsOVER (He's referring to wageslaving here and keeping your money in the Jew-owned banking system)

''Yeah, lower standards (the average slavic guy probably isn't as gl as the average western/northern euro). UK along with Germany are supposed to be the hardest places for tinder in Europe - it gets a bit easier the further East you go.'' - itsOVER (According to his logic, far-east Asia is for truecels but Eastern Europe is for low-tier normies. Lebensraum for incels JFL)

So, itsOVER is similar to the Buddha as well as he considers all things in life to be cope in the same way that the Buddha considered our attachment/desires in life to be the source of our suffering.

''Religion is cope. No religion for your face'' - itsOVER

''Everything else in unimportant except sliding your dick in between those walls. Anything else is cope'' - itsOVER

''Money is cope'' - itsOVER

''Friends are cope. No friends for your face'' - its OVER

20190328_230737-jpg.35814
He's based tbh and I agree with most things he said.
https://incels.is/threads/daily-reminder-that-if-you-have-a-job-youre-a-cuck.34643/ especially this

tfw he calls germany the hardest country and im fromt here

Is this a fucking samefag or something?
I had the same impression. it’s literally the only context where this thread makes sense. who the fuck writes an entire multi paragraph thread praising some guy as a “God IQ Enlightened Saint Emperor” because he had sex with noodlewhores

Because he's a white normie who capitalized on JBW, something every white user here can do if they had the balls

Because he's sex haver scum and will be treated as one, with the same way we should treat greycel faggots who worship them

He's also irrefutable proof of JBW, which every mayocel loves to deny in order to stay incel. Ok, if you're poor I get that you can't do it. But if you're even remotely middle class, I would be using it to my advantage and ascend with EE Ukrainian foids or SEAmaxxing.

Personally I see ascension as a symbol of success for our community. But I suppose that makes sense also

Personally I see ascension as a symbol of success for our community. But I suppose that makes sense also
Yes, I think so too. I just think that if someone does ascend they shouldn't stick around if they are going to brag about it. This is not the place for bragging. I'll admit my phrasing was a little hyperbolic.

To quote the rules:
  • Honorary Member (Conditional):
    • Person who is not currently incel, but desires to participate in the forum and agrees to respect the views portrayed. The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, and mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban.

Those who have ascended I think are welcome to participate and give general advice derived from their experiences, but not if they are just going to brag about their ascension directly and post pictures of it. The key is that nobody here should know that they have ascended.

i do not like him, faggots like him create more incels.

Honestly, I don't hate people who ascended but still share my views on the dating situation, I am even interested to hear how they did it. It gives me hope. But if they keep bragging or if they start abusing their new power to slay instead of getting just a girlfriend and settle, fuck them and I hope they catch aids.

Kek but is it Kek?

he got a bunch of high schoolers pregnant and thought it was some kind of retribution but just created a few below average men like him who ALSO have to deal with being hapa, 2 brutal disadvantages seperately. id hate his reckless self aggrandizing behavior if i was one of those kids but from here it just looks pathetic. a bunch of future little shits who are gonna go through years of rejection and discovery of how unavoidable their suffering is could be prevented with a few dollars for some plan B.

if you're ugly and had to go through the ensuing shit, remind yourself that that's why you shouldn't knock up an asian bitch

I agree. He really shouldn’t have bragged like that. Best thing to do in the EXTREMELY unlikely scenario you ascend is to just ask a mod to permban you and never look back.