Why don't we hear about Jewcels?

solblue

solblue

Veteran
-
Maybe Jews still setup their children. I do see a lot of ugly Jews married with kids and they can't all be lawyers.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Look worse than dehydrated fighters cutting weight
-
They post here. But they're not the ashenazi chads. They're the shitty variants of them.

All the cons and no pros

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
-
tbh idk. Maybe. Considering the amount of Jew foids married to white men. Their in group preference can’t be that strong.
Every race has its incels.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
-
All the orthodox ones still have the religious tradional strictures in their society to ensure monogamy and marriage for low status men. The ethnic/cultural ones are all high status enough (due to the emphasis on education and professional achievment) to at least betabux or otherwise exploit goldigging. This is how even ugly jewfucks like Harvey Weinstein dont end up incel, granted he is an outlier to some extent

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
tbh idk. Maybe. Considering the amount of Jew foids married to white men. Their in group preference can’t be that strong.
Every race has its incels.
I hate jews but big tiddy jewish women are nice

Emba

Emba

disallowed word
-
I only feel slightly bad for poor ugly disposable "lessor brethren" that can't use "j date."

Too bad they don't try to stop the White genocide.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Waiting for death.
-
Every race has incels. I guess Jews don't know about this forum.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
Jews created this problem. They also cut off half of my already tiny dick when I was a new-born and defenseless. I don’t give a fuck about those kikes and Hitler was trying to save the world.

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Recruit
-
They too busy with making africans dig till they find diamonds

Comfycel

Comfycel

Waifupilled & NEETpilled
-
>There are no Jewcels

The goyim know! Shut it down.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Officer
-
All the orthodox ones still have the religious tradional strictures in their society to ensure monogamy and marriage for low status men. The ethnic/cultural ones are all high status enough (due to the emphasis on education and professional achievment) to at least betabux or otherwise exploit goldigging. This is how even ugly jewfucks like Harvey Weinstein dont end up incel, granted he is an outlier to some extent
Weinstein still ended up metoo'd because he's ugly

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
There were couple of Jewcels used to post here. They left mainly because of some WN/Stormfront-copers.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
Most of the Jewcels are active in early 2018.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
Our fellow shekelcels don't post much, or maybe they do while hiding their Jewness. It's common for Jews to hide their identities because of their global reputation.

I met a South American (I think he was from Paraguay or one of the other smaller countries) guy once who said that being called a Jew in his culture was worse than having your mother insulted (fucking KEK).

kikecel

kikecel

All LDARing and no sex makes kikecel want to rope
-
Somebody asked for me?

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
-
Too busy moneymaxxing.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

title replacement
-
No, as G*d's chosen people, He(G*d) will never let such thing happen.

S

Silverandgold

Recruit
-
I’m orthodox Jewish and incel. Believe it or not but there are many incel Jewish males even in the religious communities. Jewish women are whores and would rather fuck nazi males and create aryan passing sons than give any of us a chance. In fact there are several orthodox women who are single mothers and have left the community just so they can have sex with goys and have their children. But most disturbing is the women who do not leave the community and insist on staying and marrying a poor fool to raise their kids. Unfortunately there are no repercussions for a woman’s whoring around, at least not in my modern orthodox community. Maybe in the ultra orthodox communities they would shun females like that but that’s not enough because more and more females are leaving the ultra orthodox communities too and becoming modern orthodox or simply atheist. Back in the 60s many orthodox females convinced their fathers to let them go to college and they came back feminist and secular. Lots of ultra orthodox females are starting to enter college now too. Once a woman goes to college there’s no turning back. Only extreme religious laws would prevent women from whoring.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Eloquentcel
-
Jews make up only 0.2% of the world population. There are only approximately 15 million jews in the world. It makes sense that you would encounter them very rarely. It seems strange makes complete sense that so many positions of power and high level positions, especially in news organizations, are occupied by them, given that they are god's chosen.

Last edited:
zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
because they are too busy taking over the world

Incline

Incline

23/White - Enduring my misery
-
Jews created this problem. They also cut off half of my already tiny dick when I was a new-born and defenseless. I don’t give a fuck about those kikes and Hitler was trying to save the world.
Based. If Hitler won none of us would be born and we wouldn't have to suffer.

beta_max

beta_max

mentalcel
-
I’m orthodox Jewish and incel. Believe it or not but there are many incel Jewish males even in the religious communities. Jewish women are whores and would rather fuck nazi males and create aryan passing sons than give any of us a chance. In fact there are several orthodox women who are single mothers and have left the community just so they can have sex with goys and have their children. But most disturbing is the women who do not leave the community and insist on staying and marrying a poor fool to raise their kids. Unfortunately there are no repercussions for a woman’s whoring around, at least not in my modern orthodox community. Maybe in the ultra orthodox communities they would shun females like that but that’s not enough because more and more females are leaving the ultra orthodox communities too and becoming modern orthodox or simply atheist. Back in the 60s many orthodox females convinced their fathers to let them go to college and they came back feminist and secular. Lots of ultra orthodox females are starting to enter college now too. Once a woman goes to college there’s no turning back. Only extreme religious laws would prevent women from whoring.
Fuck man! that's brutal!